Chapter 5

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL's POV

I'm still bother about my dream last night, I didnt even get a proper sleep because of that. I don't know if it's a dream or a part of my lost memory. But I have this feeling that it wasn't just a dream.

'Should I asked her?'

"Mrs. Krystal Lee"

'Or not?'

"Mrs. Krystal Lee"

'Nah, she'll just laugh at me'

*BLAGGG!!!!!!!!*

"MRS. KRYSTAL LEE!!!!"

I got totally startled when someone shouted at me from behind.

"Yes Mam!" I said and stand straight.

"How dare you to sit and relax while the other is working hard!" My teamleader Mrs. Han exclaimed angrily.

"S-Sorry Maam" I sturttered.

Haist! This girl always annoyed me. Should I tell her that I am Jung? But... Amber will be mad.

"This" she placed a bunch of papers in my desk "After you finsh this report, send to Director Liu's office. That's all, now go back to work!" she said and walk away.

"Yes Maam" I bowed.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ting!

From Nerd: 

Do u want to eat lunch w/ me?

11:57am√

'Lunch?'

I glanced at the wall clock, it's lunch time. I didn't realized the time because of these papers Mrs. Han gave me. And now Im hungry.

"Krystal, do you want to come with us? It's lunch time, let's go" Mina asked, she's also an intern.

"Sure. Just wait a second" I said and composed a message for Amber.

To Nerd: 

No

12:01pm√

"Let's go?" I said to her but before we leave my cubicle, I recieve a text message.

From Amber: 

Sure? I ordered ramen and grilled beef from Auntie Lyn's restaurant. Maybe I'll just have lunch with Hyuna instead.

Enjoy your lunch!

12:03pm√

Ramen? Grilled Beef?

"Uhm... Guys? Maybe I'll join you next time. Sorry I need to go" I said to them then ran emmidiately to Amber's office.

*BLAGGG!!!*

"WHERE'S MY FOOD!" I shouted as I slamp the door harshly.

"GOSH! 0_0 You startled me!!!What the hell!" Hyuna exclaimed as she placed her hand on her chest. She must be shocked. "What are you doing here?! You can't just enter here whenever you want. OUT!" she said and shooo me.

"FYI, Im going to eat lunch with Am-- Director Liu. She asked me" I almost called her by her name.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow.

This is obviously has a thing with Amber. 

"I said-----" I didnt finished my word when Amber came in.

"What's going on here?" she asked and placed the paper bag on the table.

"Nothing Director, were just talking" Hyuna politely said then glared me "Uhm...Director?"

"Yes?" Amber asked.

"What is she doing here?" She asked and pointed at me.

Tsk! She sounded like Im not allowed to come here. Hello~~~ I am Krystal JUNG.

"Oh! I asked her to eat lunch with me" Amber said and I gave Hyuna smirk "You should eat lunch with us too"

'The hell?!'

"Really?!" She excitedly asked and Amber nodded. Hyuna gave me a victory smile.

"Ofcourse. I order a lot. Let's eat" she said and about to hand the paper bag to her but I ellbowed her "What?" she mouthed.

"Give her anything but not the grilled beef" I whispered.

"It's fine. I ordered a lot of grilled beef" 

"No!" I whisper shout "Dont share my food to her!"

"You're so selfish. Dont worry I'll buy you later after work"

"Really?"

"Yeah"
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey intern"

I turned my attention to Hyuna when she called me. Where here in the comport room.

"Wae?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What is your relationship with Director Liu?" She asked and crossed her arm.

"Is none of your business" I said and about to leave but she pulled my arm.

"Im asking you" she firmly said.

"Were just friend. Aish!" I said annoyed and pulled my arm.

"Good" she said and walk out.

.
.
.
.
.

-----------

"Last time you told me I'll meet this Suzy soon. Can we meet her now? Since were going to Auntie Lyn's restaurant" I said to Amber as I hop in. She opened the car door for me. 

"Sure" she said and then start the car.

"You know, Im really curious to meet this Suzy girl. Coz I have this feeling that I've known her before. Are we friends?" I asked curiously.

"Yes"

"Is she pretty? How old is she?" I asked.

"She's pretty and same age as you" she answered.

"Hmmm......." I just hummed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR's POV

"Auntie Lyn!" Krystal cheerfully said when they arrived.

"Oh hey Krystal, Amber" Auntie Lyn smiled.

"Uhm... Auntie, where's Suzy? Is she here?" Amber asked.

"Oh! She's in the kitchen. That kid really missed you a lot" Auntie Lyn replied.

"I missed her too" Amber said and turned to Krystal "Order whatever you want. I'll just go to the kitchen"

"Sure" Krystal replied.

*Tok! Tok! Tok!*

"Amber!" Suzy said and emmidiately hugged Amber "Where have you been?! I missed you! Mom said you went here last time. Why didnt you call me?"

"Sorry, I've been busy this fast few days. But dont worry, I'll visit again. I missed you too" Amber said and hugged back.

"Good. Are you with someone?" Suzy asked.

"Ah yeah..... Im with........... Krystal" Amber said.

"She's here?!" Said suprised, and about to walk outside but Amber stopped her.

"You know her condition right?" Suzy nodded. "I told her that you guys are friends"

"Friends huh?" Suzy laughed sarcasticly.

"Please?"

"Fine" Suzy sighed "Where is she?"

Amber smiled.

"Your so stupid, you know that? Tsk!" Suzy said and left Amber.

"Hi" Suzy said.

"Uhm.... Hi?" Krystal awkwardly said.

'She really looked stupid right now' Suzy mentally laughed.

"Ahrmm.... It's me Suzy, your friend!" Suzy cheerfully said and hugged Krystal. But deep inside, she wants to pull her hair.

"Nice to meet you" Krystal smiled.

"How are you?" Suzy asked.

"Im fine" Krystal replied.

"Hmmm.... that's good. Wait here, I'll get your order" Suzy said and went inside the kitchen, Krystal just nodded.

"You know I like her, she's nice" Krystal said to Amber.

"Really?" Amber laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Krystal asked confused.

"Nothing. Im glad you liked her" Amber smiled.

"Here's your order!" Suzy said and place the food.

"Thanks!"

"Enjoy your food!" 

.
.
.

"Pffftttt! *cough! cough!* it's spicy" Krystal cried.

"What?!" Amber exclaimed and emmidiately went to her side. "Here" she handed the water.

*cough! *cough!*

"Still spicy?" Amber asked worriedly, Krystal just nodded.

"Wait here, I'll get some milk" Amber said and ran to the nearest convinience store.
.
.
.
"Here, drink this" she handed the milk.

"What happened?!" Auntie Lyn asked worriedly.

"Auntie, where is Suzy?" Amber calmly asked. She knows that Suzy purposely serve the spicy ramen to Krystal.

"She's in the kitchen. Why?"

Amber didnt answer, she ran towards the kitchen.

"Suzy!" 

"Wae?"

"Why did you do that?!" she angrily said.

"........"

"Answer me!"

"So what if I did that?!" Suzy bravely answered. Deep inside she's scared. She know how Amber when she's mad.

"Dont you know what have you done?!" Amber shouted.

"You know I dont understand you! Why you still care for her?!" Suzy cried.

*BLAGG!* Amber slamped her hand. She's holding her anger.

"This is the last time you will hurt her" she firmly said and walk away leaving Suzy crying. She can't understand Amber. How she manage to be with her after what happened.