Good to be in Seoul

Code of a Thousand tears

          Nae! At last, i'm in Korea! I can't wait to see what's new in Seoul and I can't wait to perform my

talent to all of my fellow Korean.

 

          "T.O.P."

          "Yes? What seems to be the problem?"

          "Im Going to the Comfort Room, do you know where is it?"

          "Ow, the C.R., it's nearby the coffee shop, nearby the elivator."

          "Would you please wait me here?"

          "OK."

 

          Nearby the Coffee Shop Huh? Walk, walk, walk, walk and walk till i reach The Coffee Shop and...

 

          "Ow my God!"

          "Did you know how to walk?"

          "I'm sorry Mister, i didn't mean to"

          "And now, the Coffee Splash into my Coat"

          "Ow, im going to the Comfort Room, do you want to..."

          "It's ok, it's ok"

          "Ok if you say so, im sorry again"

 

          An embarrassing moment in the Airport that i accidentally hit a Man with a Coffee. I felt so guilty about it, but anyway, i thought i see the C.R. Yes it's the comfort room."

                    

                       ...

 

          After that Moment, i saw my manager talking with the man that iv'e splashed his coffee into his coat. Ahhh... what seems to be his concern to T.O.P.???!!!  (And so they were finish talking)

         "Dara your'e here"

         "Yes i'm here, By the way who's thaat man?"

         " Who?"

         "The man you were talking with."

         "Didn't you know him?"

         "Who's him?"

         " He's Ji yong, your'e childhood friend and now the manager of C.L."

         " OMO! "

         "Ohhh!!! What's seems to be the Problem?"

         "I Splashed his coffee into his coat, before i reached the C.R."

         "Kekekekekekeke!!! You make me laugh Dara. Kekekekekekekeke!!!!"

         "Dont Laugh! Don't Laugh, it does bothering me!"

         "Ok, if you say so, Kekekeke!!!"

 

         Ahhhhhhh!!! It's so embarrasing, it's very shameful to Ji yong, i wish he didn't remember my face. I Hope so, he didn't remember me. I Hope.

 

          "And were are we going now?"

          "To Seung Ri"

          " And why?"

          "Im going to register you, so that you will be able to perform in the Telivision in the next fe weeks."

          "How does Seung Ri can help us?"

          "Ji yong told me that Seung Ri is now the Heir of his father to be the CEO of the Music Production in which they are the owners, in short, he's now the Owner."

          "He's doing Great, i wish he can help us."

          "I Hope so"

          "Can we take a rest?"

          "No we should go now, you must learn the perseverance to your career and talent and the..."

          "Arasso."

 

          After that Conversation, T.O.P. and I went to the car so that, T.O.P. can talk to Seung Ri. I Wish Seung Ri can help us so that i can perfrom well. I Hope so.