Chapter 2

Black Or White

 

 

 

 

As Minki promised, he picked up Seongwu 9pm sharp and was in his y burgundy tux with a matching white mask. Even though Seongwu was the epitome of handsomeness, sometimes he asks himself why Minki never tried to be an actor, he would easily surpass Seongwu at that kind of visual but as usual that question will never shed into the light.

 

“so tell me Ong Seongwu, why the hell are you still in pajamas?!” the older shriek. Making the poor actor flinch. “I kind of overslept?” Seongwu replied with a lot of uncertainty and his manager had one of his eyebrows up, Seongwu should really run for his life now.

 

After half an hour of nagging and shouting from yours truly, Minki. Seongwu was now dressed in a white tuxedo with a black with a touch of gold mask to top it all. “girls and boys would swarm into your side later Ong~” Minki said and winked comically at the actor. “Minhyun is missing a lot” Minki sighed. Making sure that he had said that in a whisper but Seongwu heard it crystal clear and maybe it broke is heart a lot.

 

They were ready to leave Seongwu’s house when someone called Minki’s phone.

“yes? Hello? Choi Minki speaking.” The latter answered.

“oh, Jonghyun-ahh~ yep. I’m on my way” Minki answered with a little giggle that doesn’t come unnoticed by Seongwu. Just who was this Jonghyun, making his ever stiff and weird manager giggle like that?.

“OH! NIEL AND HWAN WILL BE THERE?” his manager screamed like a girl making the actor jump in surprise. What the?

“Oh by the way, I’m bringing Seongwu with me? Is that okay?” Minki asked the Jonghyun guy.

“okay, okay. See you later. Yep. Bye!” Minki said as he hanged up his phone to that Jonghyun guy. Then Minki looked at Seongwu with a mysterious smile on his face.

“So, shall we get going? Mister top star?” Minki said and laughed as he opens the door. Seongwu decided to play along “don’t let me get bored peasant” the two of them laughed as they walked to the elevator

 

In Minki’s car, Seongwu was not sure how to feel. Should he feel nervous because finally he would meet other people mainly his managers friends or be excited because for the first time in his married life he felt carefree. The emotions was too much that he had to stop thinking and start breathing normal for a second.

 

After an hour, they arrived in the venue. Very well and alive. Seongwu with his mask walked behind Minki as a habit he came to be in terms with when he became an artist.

 

“Name” the club bouncer said nonchantly.

 

“Choi Minki” Minki replied with a sly smirk playing on his lips. The bouncer cocked up his eyebrows and examined the latter. After ‘checking out Minki the bouncer had stepped aside a sign that he was letting Minki in. “Penthouse” the bouncer added. Talk about rich parties. Seongwu followed his manager but only to be stopped by the bouncer.

 

“oh! He Is with me!” Minki quickly went back to fetch Seongwu.

 

Getting dragged inside the club, alcohol and sweat mixing up was rather a unpleasant smell for Seongwu’s extremely sensitive nose. when they entered the elevator, Minki had to fan Seongwu to at least lessen the unpleasant smell inside, which was Seongwu was very thankful for his manager.

 

When they got to the pent house, Seongwu was surprised to see a rather calm and classy party, not like the situation in the lower ground of the building, everyone in here was casually walking around or was talking to their peers. Seongwu suddenly felt he didn’t belong there. A tugging in his sleeves brought him mentally back into the party. Minki literally dragged him to a bunch of guys who were a little loud in this calm party.

 

“hey Woojin!” shouted Minki, making the other guys in the circle look at them. They all automatically smiled when they saw Minki, Seongwu cannot help but to smile small at the strangers.

 

“so Minki, who did you brought?” asked the guy who was rather chubby looking but has some cute vibes on him.

“oh Hwan, I brought the superstar!” Minki answered excitedly. Seongwu looked at him surprised because his manager sold him a little to fast for his liking.

“you mean Ong Seongwu right? Cause he is the only person I can think off right now!” excitedly said by the snaggle toothed guy. Minki nodded at his question and suddenly everyone’s eyes on the little circle of friend went into him, Seongwu lets out an embarrassed smile.

 

“Hi! I’m Ong Seongwu, I’ll be in your care.” Bowed Seongwu and the 4 strangers bowed and clapped after his short introductions

“I’m Park Woojin” the snaggletooth kid greeted “Nice to finally and formally meet you Mister Ong” the Woojin kid as he bowed and shooked his hand to Seongwu.

“Park Woojin? As in the park Woojin who choreographed for my musical?” Seongwu asked, amused at the person whom he was talking too.

“At your service” Woojin answered and bowed rather prince-like. the other people laughed the youngers antic.

 

“ME NEXT” yelled the chubby looking man. “Kim Jaehwan, just a friend of the person who Planned this event” again they shook hands but there was a coy smirk playing on jaehwan’s lips that doesn’t go unnoticed by seongwu, it made him feel uncomfortable. “I do hope to see you soon, yes?” Jaehwan supplied. Seongwu could only nod.

 

Minki who was besides him supplied that Jaehwan actually works at Minhyun’s company as the company’s chief officer for their communications department. Then next to introduce himself was the Jonghyun that talked to minki on the phone hours ago, and a good fun fact, he was Minki’s boyfriend. Seongwu was beyond shocked when Jonghyun said that he was Minki’s boyfriend for 3 years now. Seongwu looked at his manager with a stink eye and whispered very lowly we need to talk.

 

“I’m Bae Jinyoung, adoptive brother of MMO’s company newly appointed CEO” the younger said with confidence. Adoptive brother? Right before seongwu could ask the younger about his curiosity on being an adoptive brother to the son of Kang Minho the MC had tapped the mic to gather everyone’s attention.

 

“Good evening dear guests and friends, I do hope you are all enjoying this very fine party that Mr. Kang Minho that arranged for us?” the MC asked the audience and everyone shouted a very happy yes, making the MC smile gratefully,

 

“our honorable guest for tonight is still not in sight, but please do enjoy while we are waiting for Mr. Kang’s oldest son to come” The MC said and exited.

 

Seongwu didn’t was any but curious on whom party was this but now that he knows, he is dying to meet this oldest son of Mr.Kang

 

But before that, he needs to feed his hollow tummy with food since it’s been eating instant ramyuns and convenient store kimbaps, he yearns for a real food. Taking every piece of food on the buffet table seongwu who was busy drooling on the foods failed to notice that there was a person besides him causing him to bump into him.

 

“I’m so sorry, mister” Seongwu bowed instantly, he heard a breathy chuckle making him look up.

 

“Hello there” the man with a broad shoulder, whom was wearing a black Suit that hugged his curves just right and adorns a blinding smile but what caught seongwu’s attention was his lack of mask and a beautiful mole that was sitting prettily on his right eye that extends to his right cheeks and jaw, making a line that almost looked like the orion’s belt.

 

Seongwu who was taken a back at the man’s beauty that was just in front of him, failed to notice the entrance of the MC again.

 

“I’m Kang Daniel” the beautiful man simply said. With a beautiful smile decorating his lips.

 

“Ong-“ seongwu was going to introduce himself when he heard the MC yelled at his mic.

 

“Mr. Kang Daniel, MMO’s New CEO and Mr. Kang Minho’s Oldest Son!”

 

Seongwu’s eyes went wide and probably he was gaping in shock, the mysterious Son of the Mr. Kang has finally showed up to the public eye and he was beautiful.