5-Misconceptions

B.O.S.S. #JJK

I buried my face in my hands and clutched my arms tightly to my chest.

This was so not good. I quickly called up Jimin and heard the phone ring. I was so grateful to him for giving me his number.

He picked up the call.

"Yobusyeo?"

"Jimin sunbae? It is me Eun Sol." I stammered a bit.

"Ooh! Eun Sol-ah... What is it? Tell me..."

"I-uh-I..." I found it so difficult to utter those words.

"Go on... Is everything alright?"

"Nope, it is just that... I, " I sighed and wasn't able to speak those words. "It is just that, can I know the background details of the company?"

"Sure, you are the assistant of the CEO, You should know about this stuff! I'll email it to you. Your email is the same as you entered in the resume isn't it?"

"Yes it is the same..."

"Okay! I'll send it to you, right now."

"Hey! Wait..."

"Hmm."

"The office opens at 8 isn't it?"

"Yep! Why did your boss ask you not to be late again?"

"Kinda..."

"Okay then, meet you tomorrow in the office... Bye!"

"Bye."

I hung up first and stared at the screen. They all know it.... They all freaking know about it!!! They just pretend not to know it.... It was all a trap! I went back to the tub and lied down, blank.

Why is this happening with me?

I can't even discuss it with someone. After reading that point... It has made me difficult to breathe or look at my Boss's face again!

I started crying as I felt hell lonely. I got out of the tub and wore my clothes. I stared down my body.

"Can a relationship between a assistant and a boss turn out like this?"

I remembered the first time I had a ual encounter. It was not with someone whom I liked. It was one of my close friends who got me drunk and took away my ity, forcefully when I was 18- the time I entered the college. The thought made me cry again. Everytime... Every single time I am cheated by those people whom I had trusted.

For one moment today, I was praying to God, "Please tell me he isn't that Jungkook-sunbae and he is totally someone else... I don't want to be hurt by him..."

I slipped into my blanket and set the alarm for 7:00. I'll have to be there before nine....

My alarm rang.(No More Dream-plays) I switched itlff as it reached the first chorus. I smiled and stretched my back. I stepped out of my bed and played my "Happy" playlist which had the songs which lightened my mood every single morning.

I took the 8:30 bus and went to my office as I sighed and tried my best to be happy and show that I never read that point.

I opened the door of my office and saw that he wasn't here yet. I smiled and took my seat. I was here before him!

I opened my laptop and started doing the work which I had left the other day. Suddenly my notification panel lit up. I had new comments on my blog. I opened it and saw the comments.

Oh my God!!! It is so hot... Is there more??

Yes. I wrote s. You don't have to doubt me anymore. That close friend of mine... He made me do that. Since the time he me, he didn't meet me anymore.

And as a newbie in these types of things... I started doing the things which I never imagined. I had become a pathetic person. I never understood that he me.

I dismissed my notifs and got back to work. I sighed as some kind of a feeling started growing in me.

I wrote s. But I was now afraid to try it for real. I had genophobia. My mom did not know that and she never knew that I was by my closest friend. I felt pathetic about myself since then and now when I read that. I have no point other than resigning this job.

I hated being touched or to have any ual encounter. Anything which I could do other than that was to write about it. I felt tears welling up in my eyes again.

The door opened. I looked at it.

Boss.

For one moment then again I was praying God, "Please... Let him not be this! Please!"

He smiled at me and said, "You're early!"

I returned a fake smile, "Yes, sir..."

"Sir?"

"I mean... Uh... Boss!"

"Better. Have you got my today's schedule ready?"

"Yes, Boss. Today we are supposed to leave for the Jeom Enterprises branch in Seoul and the schedule also says to meet your parents." I said reading to him from the tablet and giving him a real, natural smile now.

He made me feel comfortable and happy. But whenever I thought about that point. My smile vanishes in a second.

"Meet my parents...." He said, thinking about something. "Okay... At what time do we leave?"

"After lunch."

"Okay.... Do one thing... Get the documents from Yoongi-ssi.... From the research department and prepare a database of our profit in this month before we leave." He said, smiling again.

That smile made me feel so different. I wanted to go deep into that smile and find happiness.

"Okay, Boss!" I said, smiling again and return to my desk. I called up the research department.

"Yobusyeo...? Park Eun Sol-ibnida, can I speak to Yoongi-ssi?"

"Ne..." I heard the voice and I was connected to Yoongi-ssi.

"Yobusyeo?" I heard his deep voice.

"Uhm... Yoongi-ssi! This is CEO's assistant, Park Eun Sol. Sajangnim(CEO) wanted the documents of this months profit. Can I get it?"

"Sure, sure! Please come to my office at ten."

"I am sorry, but which floor is it? I am new here...."

"Its the thirteenth floor."

"Okay... Khamsahabnida!" I said and kept the call.

My eyes fell on my Boss. He was staring at me the entire time. I quickly looked away and when I saw him again, I saw him smiling.

I smiled again and returned to my work. I went downstairs at ten to get the documents. I met Jimin-sunbae on the way.

"Eun Sol!" He said raising his hand for a high five. I clapped hands with him and said, "hello, Sunbae!"

"You came early today...?"

"Hmm.... Very early... I think I am going to continue coming early."

"Sad... This way, I won't be able to see you in the mornings!"

"Is it necessary for you to see me every day?"

"Just to check you are alright!"

"That's awkward! I am not a baby!"

"No you're three years younger to me!"

I laughed and said, "I havta go... I'll meet you at lunch..."

"Hey... You got the mail last night isn't it?"

"I..."

I totally forgot about that!

"Yeah! I got it... Meet ya later!!"

"Hey, Eun Sol-ah!"

I turned back.

"All the best for today!" He waved at me.

"Thanks!"

I said in a confused tone and entered the research room and saw Yoongi-ssi... With glasses and he was working really hard.

I smiled, "Yoongi-ssi... I am here for the documents."

"Oh... Eun Sol-ssi!" He smiled.

He looked so cute when he smiled. His eyes squeezed in and his pale face turned white.

"Here are the papers..." He gave the documents to me.

"Thank you so much!" I said and bowed down.

"Um... Listen... You guys have the family meeting today isn't it?"

I looked at him, confused.

How did he know that?

"Don't worry, we all know that except the regular workers here...."

"Ooh...."

"I want you to do something, Eun Sol-ssi...."

"Me? What should I do?"

"Control Jungkook."

"Whaat!"

"Listen whenever he goes for this family meeting. He either freaks out or does something inappropriate."

"Why?"

"You'll get to know that when you reach there..."

"But..."

"See that he doesn't drink... If he drinks then he will be out of control and if he drinks then he will be too much to be handled... We won't be available then. So, it is all on you, Eun Sol. Listen if situation becomes out of control...." He stopped to scribble down some numbers on a notepad.

"Call any of us.... But not me... I might be sleeping and I don't want to curse on you...."

"Oh... kay?" I said.

"Best of luck!" He said handing me the paper and winking at me.

I smiled and said, "Thanks!"

I walked outside the room and thought,

What the hell was all that about?

I sighed and saw Taehyung-ssi coming in my direction. 
I passed by him because he was busy playing Mini Militia, I guess on his mobile.

"Eun Sol-ssi!" I heard him. I turned back.

"Fighting!" He said and laughed by himself as he walked ahead.

"Hhmph!" I said as I entered the elevator.

I didn't realize that I was in the elevator with Hoseok-ssi and Namjoon-ssi..."

"Jeongachim!(Good Morning)" My thoughts were interrupted by one of their voices. I wasn't too sure of their voices by now except Jungkook. I looked to my side to find Hoseok-ssi.

"Annyeonghasyeo!" I wished both of them.

"So how is work going... Eun Sol-ssi?" Namjoon-ssi asked.

"Pretty well... I like it in this company because it is very friendly."

"Oh nice..." Hoseok-ssi commented.

"You'll become a part of us in no time..." Namjoon-ssi smiled and it was the first time, I noticed his dimples. They were so deep and cute.

Maybe I should start writing about them...

NO! NO! NO! HELL NO!

I gulped and looked away.

The elevator stopped at the fifteenth floor.

"Anyway.... Let's meet often Eun Sol-ssi!" He smiled again before going out.

"Good day, Eun Sol-ssi!" Hoseok-ssi smiled.

"And...." Namjoon-ssi quickly came and stopped the elevator doors from closing and said, "Best of luck for today!"

"Oh Yeah... All the best... Eun Sol-ssi, take care!" Hoseok-ssi jumped in the background giving me a thumbs up.

"Thank you..." I said as the doors closed. I decided to think about nothing and went to the seventeenth floor.

"What is with everyone's good lucks??" I said to myself and walked into my room.

My boss was sitting there with the chair facing the window. He was talking to someone.

"Yes, yes, I understand, I will let you know as soon as I get the information...."

I quietly took my seat and started working on the database. It was not a very tough job. I completed it in an hour.

"Boss?"

"Hm. Eun Sol?"

"I am done with the database..." I smiled.

"Okay..." He said with an off-mood. "You completed it in an hour.... And my previous assistant took three hours!"

I nodded at his words and said, "Are you okay , Boss? Do you want me to make some coffee....?"

Since when do I ask these stuff?

He looked at me and said, "Nah. I am OK."

12:00.

I walked to the canteen to have lunch. My boss had lost his appetite and won't eat anything.

I walked around with my food-tray looking for a place. Suddenly I saw the group sitting together. 

Hoseok-ssi, Namjoon-ssi, Jimin-ssi, Jin-ssi, Yoongi-ssi, Taehyung-ssi.

Jin-ssi, waved his hand at me and I walked to them.

"Jungkook didn't come?"

"No sir, he lost his appetite... Just because he has to meet his family!"

"You don't know the story, Eun Sol-ssi...."

"I'd better know it!" i said and stuffed the food into my mouth. 

"It has a horrible story behind it..." Yoongi-ssi, said.

"If you go through the document I mailed you, you'll understand everything..." Jimin-sunbae, grinned. 

"Only if my boss would give me some time to go through it..." I pouted. 

"Eun Sol..." Taehyung-ssi said suddenly, as he stopped sipping in his drink to look at me. 

"Ne?" I smiled.
"You are 21... isn't it? Jimin said that you are very young to us!" He smirked.

Was he happy about the fact that I was young?

"Yes, actually I will be 21 this year..." 

"What???" All of them exclaimed. 

I looked at them with wide eyes.

"How could you get a job so early!" Namjoon-ssi said. i raised a brow, in confusion. 

"Anyways... As I was saying... you can call all of us, sunbaes... we will really appreciate that!" Taehyung-ssi completed. 

"Okay... sunbae-nim!" I smiled. 

They all returned a laugh accompanied with uneven hoots and claps. 

I smiled and completed eating with them. 

"Eun Sol... if anything happens, consider me first and call me up first." Jin-sunbae said.

"Ne... Sunbae!" I smiled at him. He returned me an eye-smile. 

"You know I would have liked you better, if you called me "oppa"." He added.

"Am I allowed to say these types of things in this office?" I smirked.

"Of course! As long as it is me...." Jin-sunbae said.

I stood up with my tray. "People, I am leaving. Thank you for the company..." 

"All the best, Eun Sol-ah!" They all said in a chorus, as if they were congratulating me. 

"Guys, please stop... you are already making me feel nervous!!" I smiled as I left to face a war? I guess!  

*************************************
Short update and a very fasst update!

Love ya all! Please support this story... I am really working hard for this book!!