Hello.

When we First Met.

Jerry walked out of the airport in his decoy, hoping that no one would recognize him. He grabbed his luggage and walked out as if he was just an ordinary passenger. Everything went smoothly until one fan recognized him and shouted "JERRY YAN, CHENG XU! WO AI NI!" The fan screamed and hundreds of people turned their attention to Jerry. Jerry stood there for a moment, thinking. He quickly grabbed his luggage again and raced for the exit, he looked for his driver but could not afford to wait and check. He searched for the car but he could not recognize because he was in a hurry. People followed him as he ran until he found his car. He quickly opened the door and slammed the door.

"YA! Birdbrain! Where were you? Aish, I had to sweat out and run like crazy because you weren't...." Jerry told when he noticed that a girl was actually on the driver's seat.

"WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAR AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" The girl screamed and went hysterical.

Jerry's expression could not be drawed since he himself was shocked when she saw the girl. He could not believe that his driver was already a girl.

"YA! Since when did my driver became a girl? and... WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING, I AM YOUR BOSS. I AM YOUR. B O S S!!" Jerry replied.

"OMO! Now you think I am your driver? Aish, you make me feel as if I am low class! ya, get out of my car! and...wait, you are jerry yan cheng xu right? AHH! No wonder you were running from those crazy fans." The girl replied.

"YA! My fans are not crazy, in fact they have this..impeccable (eheeem!) taste for an idol." Jerry Grinned and smiled. "Wait, so you're not my driver?" Jerry asked.

"Aish not only are you full of yourself but also full of stupidity! Don't you know me? I AM. ELLA CHEN JIA HUA. Daughter of S.H.E Jewelries, the leading jewelry shop in Taipei, now get out or else I will call the police and sue you!!" Ella screamed.

"OMO! SHE jewelries? I bought my girlfriend some jewelries there last year but my girl didn't like it, eeesh. WAIT! Call the police, are you nuts?" Jerry asked.

"NO, I AM NOT, BUT I WILL BE IF YOU..DONT GET..OUUUUT!" Ella screamed again. Ella notioned for the car door when Jerry saw that the fans were already walking towards the car. Jerry panicked and grabbed hold of Ella's arm.

"What are you doing?! LET GO! !! AHH! HELP ME!" Ella screamed as Jerry held her.

"Will you please just calm down a bit? Whooo. Okay, please please I'm sorry okay, just please let me ride your car Miss Ella Chen, owner of SHE jewelries: the best jewelries in taiwan." Jerry begged.

"Why would I?" Ella asked.

"Ughhh. I'd do any favor for you? just please let me ride? I've been trying to get away from my fans 'cause I just needed a break." Jerry explained.

Ella wondered and looked at Jerry's poor expression. "hao le, as long as you do me a favor one day, okay?" Ella said and stepped on the pedal as the car raced through the highway.

Jerry sighed of relief and looked at the rear view mirror, his fans were still searching for him, luckily he was able to escape.

"Thank you so much." Jerry told Ella.

"Remember, a  Thank you is never enough." Ella said.

"Hao Le, I get it, what do you want?" Jerry asked.

"I'm currently studying media arts masterals, I've been meaning to get inside GTV, HELP ME." Ella stated firmly.

"Oh? What can I do? Hmm Maybe they can hire you as P.a.?" Jerry suggested and directed his attention towards his cellphone.

"Do you want me to stop you off here in the free way, Mr. Cheng xu?" Ella asked and stepped on the break.

Jerry was shoved off and his face fell flat on the center seat. He looked up to Ella and said, "KE MA?! Hai. HAO LE! What would you want to be?" Jerry asked.

"Director..." Ella said.

"HA! Director? Are you serious? hahahaha, that's not possible." Jerry replied when Ella hit on the breaks again.

"HAO LE! I'll try to ask if you can be a junior director, okay? calm down my goodness!" Jerry explained.

Ella smiled and raced through the expressway. Jerry diverted his attention to his iPad not noticing that the sky was already dimming up. A raindrop fell on the windshield and soon rain poured heavily, making it hard for Ella to manuever the car. The rain poured heavily that it blocked the windshield view. Ella had to stop the car momentarily that took the attention of Jerry.

"What is it now?" Jerry asked and looked at his rear view mirror. "Oh, it's raining..tsk. Drive a little slower then." Jerry suggested and went back to his iPad.

"No, I'm not risking my life. You walk if you want to.. but first leave me a calling card. So I can contact you." Ella answered.

"HA! I cannot walk.. Sheesh. What kind of driver are you? Aish." Jerry said.

"THEN YOU DRIVE!" Ella snapped at Jerry.

"I can't. My license is already expired. Aish. Okay then, let's wait for the rain to stop." Jerry suggested.

Both of them became quiet after their last conversation. Ella remained at her seat and tried to sleep  but was bothered by the thunderstorm. Jerry stayed at the back and listened to some music in his iPad. Ella fell asleep on the driver's seat when Jerry noticed that she was already shivering, he tried finding the heater button of the car but it won't turn on. He looked at Ella and studied her features.

"YA, Is she really the owner of SHE jewelries? How come she looks so scruffy. Tsk. Whatta shame. But... her eyelids look so y..AH! What am I talking about. Phooow." Jerry shook his head and took of his coat. Jerry slid the coat over Ella who was shivering.

Jerry looked at Ella again and can't help but notice that she had this charm but he couldn't draw it out. He shook his head once more and tried sleeping. He told himself, "Aish, must be the storm."