Chapter 1

Who’d Have Known?

 

We were up all night. He was down stairs and I was hiding by the staircase. He then decided to sleep so snuck off to his bedroom and pretended to be asleep. I waited for few minutes. And suddenly, I felt his presence beside me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. With his touch, it felt much colder, like the room was frozen ice.

 

I opened my eyes and looked at him. A sight so angelic. A sight so mind-blowing.

 

“Close your eyes and get back to sleep. When you wake up, we’ll have fun.” He said and fixed the blanket.

 

“Let’s watch A Place in the Sun~” I whispered.

 

He nodded and smiled. We had this never ending stare at each other and right there, he kissed my lips. I don’t know where all of this is going but I just stopped worrying and continued loving him.

 

Are you mine? Are you mine? ‘Cause I stay here all the time.

 

 

We went out, hang out with his friends. He held my hand. He aided me on everything I do. I was surprised with his actions. I never knew he’d be so affectionate in public. Seeing his friends looking at us, it felt awkward. But it didn’t matter. And with his careless actions, he accidentally called me “Baby~”.

 

 

We went home. Lied down on his bed again and talked about random stuffs.

 

“Baby~” he gave his soft giggle as he caressed my face.

 

We laughed endlessly like there was no tomorrow. There was no tomorrow.

 

You left for a short while. I felt afraid and locked myself inside his room. He then called me.

 

“Amber,” he started with my name and soon continued with his poignant words.

 

Who’d have known? Who’d have known? When you’d flash up on my phone.

 

He came back just in time for dinner. I reached out to me and gave me a hug. With no hesitation, I hugged him back. Instead of having dinner, we decided to watch that movie, A Place in the Sun and cuddled each other on that tiny couch.

 

I thought there was no heartbreaking tomorrow. I thought that we’ll stay happy. I thought we’ll stay forever but with my own decision, it all changed.

 

It was time to leave him and that place. I had to make a decision. I had to go back home. I had to give up on him.

 

I fell in love with Kim KeyBum. I wasn’t even sure if he was mine. But I was sure to myself that we were both in love.

 

Nobody will know that we were once in love. It’s just between me and him and nothing else in this world.

 

Now, let’s see how we go.