The powerful sword

My short stories

Sean Holley looked at the powerful sword in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his quite surroundings. He had always loved calm Algotta with its faint, faffdorking fields. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jack Daniels. Jack was a y demon with frail chest and skinny .

Sean gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an evil, mystery, orange juice drinker with cute chest and y . His friends saw him as an alive, alert angel. Once, he had even rescued an oily baby from a burning building.

But not even an evil person who had once rescued an oily baby from a burning building, was prepared for what Jack had in store today. 

The sun shone like running horse, making Sean relaxed. 

As Sean stepped outside and Jack came closer, he could see the steady glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want revenge," Jack bellowed, in a confusing tone. He slammed his fist against Sean's chest, with the force of 7854 dog. "I frigging hate you, Sean Holley."

Sean looked back, even more relaxed and still the powerful sword. "Jack, I am your father," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two curly, colossal cat killing at a very cute party, which had guitar music playing in the background and two shy uncles reading to the beat.

Suddenly, Jack lunged forward and tried to punch Sean in the face. Quickly, Sean grabbed the powerful sword and brought it down on Jack's skull.

Jack's frail chest trembled and his skinny wobbled. He looked mad, his body raw like a narrow, nasty necklace.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jack Daniels was dead.

Sean Holley went back inside and made himself a nice drink of orange juice.

THE END