My Friends

Time Machine

   Minzy,Dara,Cl,and Bom are having a colloquy inside cl's house. They were actually having fun to remove their stress, since they are college students, you can't really avoid stress.

Bom------"Minzy, after having fun can we answer our assignments?"

Minzy-----"Yes! of course. I am not your mother, for you to tell me that question.?

Dara-----"Yeah, and also Bom, we can study while laughing, we also can study while we are exchanging stories. There are a lot of ways to do two things in the same time,and it is still Friday night, we can do our assignments tomorrow, Right?"

Minzy-----"And maybe Bom is right, that we could do our homeworks already, so that over the weekend we will not cram and those assignments will not ruin our fun"

Bom-----"Yeah, I'm just worried"

Cl----"Worried about what?"

Bom----"About food because when everytime we are laughing, my tummy is shouting for food!"

Cl----"Hahahahaha, you are so funny Bom. Well, do not worry my mom already prepared food for dinner. Cammon guys, let's eat!"

   After eating their food, they started doing their assignments. As the night passed by, A new morning came...

Dara-----"Ahhh what a lovely morning!!!"

Cl------"Yes! And so lovely that we actually forgot to make a plan for this weekend"

Bom----"We can do the planning later."

Minzy----"No! I do not want to go out of Cl's house, it is so refreshing when you are here and it is so cold. Unlike in our house, it is so hot because we are in the middle of the two mountains, that is why when the air passed by, the rejected winds are the one that is left for us."

Cl----"Thank you Minzy for the compliment and thank you for the very very short lecture!"

Minzy----"Is that a compliment or you are just reviling me?"

Cl----"Me? reviling you? hahaha you're funny, that's a compliment"

Minzy---"Well, then I should give my gratefulness to you."

Cl---"I will kindly receive it"

Dara----Oh! nice. Well, can I just say that 'FOR THE TWO OF YOU!!! PLEASE STOP BEING FORMAL!!!"

Bom----"Oh Minzy and cL, you two are giving my Dara dear a headache, an extreme one"

Minzy---"Sorry Dara"

Cl----"Yeah, sorry"

      Then suddenly, Bom gave a burst of laughter. Then suddenly, they just also laugh to avoid Bom being out of place. Well, that's what friends are for.They all ate breakfast and took a bath,one by one, then dress up, for they have planned to go SHOPPING,since shopping is the favorite word of ALMOST every girl who is living here on Earth. In the mall, they ate ice cream and do some window shopping, but of course they did not only went to the mall for window shopping, they also bought a few clothes because they want to save up.

Bom---"Minzy, do you think that this complements this?

Minzy---"Yes, I do think, well why don't you try on?

Bom---"Yes of course, crazy me"

    Bom and Minzy loves to go shopping on clothes store, while Cl and Dara loves to shop on stores where the supplies for scrapbooking are.

Cl----"Dara, do you think that this butterfly will fit into my scrapbook because it is too big?"

DaRA----"I think so. Why, is there no smaller than that?

CL-----"Well, there is , but you know me I do not like minitures unless if they are really cute"

Dara-----"Then just come back to this store and have a reserve for that, so that you will not waste your money, if ever that butterfly will not fit ino your scrapbook."

Cl----"Ohhhh, nice idea"

     After having a lot of fun in shopping, they went home.

Dara---"Hey, my friends, next time let's have a sleepover in our house."

Minzy---"Sure, at least you've volunteered already."

Dara---"ok"

      As the four friends spend their weekend in Cl's house, all of them had set limitations to one another, a rule for friendship.