The lights are too bright

The lights are too bright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The lights are too bright

 

The lights on the stage are too bright, made of gold, and they blind them. They're radiant, fulgent and brilliant. Shiny blades.

Taeyeon looks at Jonghyun from afar. She watches over him like a guardian angel.

She takes a step towards him, she touches his shoulder and she pats him, while they intertwine their fingers together in a gesture that expresses love, protection and respect for each other.

“Taeyeon-noona” it’s what Jonghyun says to her. He smiles at her.

“Jonghyun-ah” it’s what Taeyeon says to him. She smiles at him.

He turns, he glances over her one last time and he’s gone.

And, all of a sudden, everything changes.

She wakes up with a start, finding herself enveloped in the dim light of her chamber, and she’s alone.

She knows it was a dream. It's a memory that makes her suffer. She cries out all of the pain.

"Jonghyun-ah" Taeyeon whispers his name softly through the sobs, then she places a hand on the left side of her chest and she lays her palm where her heart beats, by reminding her that she's alive in a world without him.

The lights in the room are too bright, made of argent, and they blind her. They're radiant, fulgent and brilliant. Shiny knives.

 

 

 

 

For Jonghyun. I sincerely hope you're fine wherever you are. You will be missed. This is a tribute to you.

I followed my inspiration. I have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter