fin.

Roses for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world is unfair, as he had said. Doing the best he can, to make people happy. Still the world is unfair to him. They didn't appreciate his efforts to make him happy. They didn't think of the things he did to make the world smile. The thought that he was also human didn't even come to their minds. They ignored his kind heart that they were distroying.

He wanted to reveal the true him to the world. But because of the humiliation the others bring to him, he couldn't. People were unfair to him, so he realised it was impossible. He kept thinking... how could people treat him like that. Even with all the efforts he placed just to make people smile, how could they think something like that. But as we all know, the world is unfair.

In his thoughts, people didn't want to know the real him...but that's where his wrong. There are still people who wanted to know the real him. People that were curious of how he really is, and people who loved him. Still he couldn't express himself the way he wanted.

Why can't those unfair people think differently? Why can't they see the effort he does? Why can't they see his kind heart? Or even feel it?

And in this unfair world, he felt lonely. He couldn't tell people that he was lonely though. He thought that he would be a burden or even a fool. He can't cry to people about his feelings. Thinking that it wouldn't make any difference if someone knew. Even if he cry, he wil still be the one having a hard time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter