Final

Serenade Friday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never did he think carelessness would lead him to finding his soulmate but he guesses it does.

"I dare you to serenade the next person who walks through that door," Seungkwan yelled during a game of truth or dare.

"Oh you're so on." Chan replied a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Wait, but serenade through singing or dancing?"

He was trying to come up with the most perfect plan he could. He couldn't just simply go out there and sing a stupid little love song. Oh no, he had to make a big impression, something that would totally ruin his whole reputation.

"It doesn't matter dude, whatever floats your boat. Just make sure it's impressive. Hey maybe you'll get lucky and it'll turn out to be your soulmate." Seungkwan said trying to look as innocent as possible. It wasn't really working might I add.

'Find my soulmate, that would be crazy' Chan thought looking at the door in wonder.

In this current world, everyone was born with a symbol on their body. The symbol represented their soulmate. Seungkwan himself had an accurate representation of a boat on his ankle. After meeting his soulmate it was very obvious why. His soulmate, Vernon, looked very similar to Leonardo DiCaprio.

Chan was 18, a senior in highschool and he still hasn't met his soulmate. His mark was a bunny. An adorable pink bunny on his left hip. Such an odd place but nothing he could do about it.

He hoped that his soulmate got a cool mark instead of a boat like Seungkwan. He'd like to think he deserved to by represented by more than just a boat. Maybe something like a lion, yeah sounds legit to him.

Anyway back on track, he was tasked with a challenge and of course he couldn't just blow it off like it was nothing.

He stood up from where he was sitting, ignoring all of his friends cheering and laughing. He walked close to the door and inspected it. 'Gotta prepare before hand'

He stretched and got ready.

The second the door opened he started singing Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson while seductively dancing towards the stranger.

The said stranger looked at him weirdly while taking a few steps back. The stranger was a very short, very adorable looking male. He looked a little bit pissed off, but Chan didn't let that deter him.

By the time he was done with his performance, the man's face was completely red and looked like he was about to beat Chan up. Pretty intimidating for someone so short.

"Sorry about that. It was for a dare." Chan squeaked out trying to calm the short boy down. "My name is Chan?"

"Is that a question? You don't know your own name? Do I need to give you a name? Gosh what the hell man!" The short boy ranted, but after looking into Chan's sorry eyes he felt his anger wavering. "Ugh fine, I forgive you. My name is Jihoon, but most people call me Woozi..." he mumbled.

"Woozi? Awe that's so adorable! What are you doing right now? Are you here alone?" Chan said overexcitedly.

"No, my friend invited me here to watch him perform."

"Oh, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter