1. Radio Show

Of Promise, Work, and Love

1. Radio Show

A light whip of air and strong trickles of rain could be heard outside, today was the fourteenth of June, and an night for rain to pour.

 

The mint scented room with a large glass placed before the man who is sitting on his swivel chair, headset on his neck as he watch the screen with full interest. A lot of messages was being sent by a massive number of sender and that was the usual.

 

The Late Night Broadcast was always cramped with too many subscribers, listeners, and senders. Messages that was being sent was being entertained and answered or elaborated by the host, who was very well known by many people.

 

The LNB was always the number one broadcast that hooked a lot of listeners, with full humor and sense answer by the said host who wouldn't be hooked by it?

 

"From: DiamondShimmy, today is my last day as a maiden, and tomorrow I am getting married with the man who saved me from my misery. Loey-nim, play me a fit song for me! Hope for many more listeners to come and congratulations for the recent awards!"

 

Loey, the dj and host of the famous LNB read. He smile and shows thumbs up in front of him right after the glass that divides him and his co-workers. JongDae, on the other side wink and nod as Loey signal him to play a certain song.

 

"Okay, first of all, Congratulations for your wedding, make sure to have fun and enjoy the rest of tomorrow, keep your vows that will be promised with your partner, and oh - thanks for congratulating LNB, and for the song that would fit your day with the trickles of rain and last day of being a maiden." And he raise his hand and Chen nod as the song "Nothing Better" Loey said as the song played.

 

He sigh as he read some comments. He wants to go home. He wants to rest. Well aside from being the famous LNB DJ Loey, he is also the CEO of CB Entertainment. Where he handle lots of artists, idols and models. It was stressful at first until he learns to adjust.

 

"Hyung, two more senders and we'll wrap up" Taeyong said and he smile. The song end and he wear his headset again, the next message was forwarded on his screen.

He squint and nod as he reads it.

 

"From: Psych-KOKOLogy, It was not easy to forgive but I did, but I know it the back of my mind that I am still having this uneasy feeling for them, that I got a little afraid to gave my trust on them, Dj Loey, is it normal?"

 

He stares for a while and clear his throat.

 

"Yes, it is. Forgiving has a long process - very long and unfathomable measurement, it was never easy to forgive. But, there are some person who happen to forgive easily, for they don't want to burden themselves. Well, as you learn to forgive you also have to learn how to forget, because they are always in the same chapter, how would you forgive without forgetting all the bad things that person had caused you, but, in your situation, you asked if it's normal, right? Yes, of course. You said you forgive him, but still in the back of your mind you gain the knowledge of not giving the trust, why? Because you're afraid that it might happen again, that the person might repeat the thing he or she had done. So, for a better future, you have to unwind or try to converse and talk to that person, sincerely and open-heartedly."

 

And that's how he ended the message.

 

"For the last message. From: Moc-" he stoped and frown. Clearing his throat he repeat again.

 

"From: MochiByu, hey! DJ Loey, today I felt so inlove, I felt so Important. I am married for two years and today's our anniversary when we both became couples. He's not here because of work, but, still I have a surprise for him. Well, before that I would like to tell you guys a story." He scroll the screen as he steal glance on his phone. For text or what but, none.

 

He raised his head as he scanned his team outside but he saw them anticipating. While lowering his eyes, he spotted someone, standing at the corner, brown fluffy hair is unstyled, wearing a pink pull-over and a soft white pants, and a sneakers. He mouthed 'continue' and he nod.

 

"We started to be friends as we both enter the same entertainment,me, as an actor and my partner as a singer. But, things had changed when we got more closer. I still choose to be and artist, and he swayed the other way, he choose to be my lifetime partner. I was so happy that i am pursuing my dream as he became the famous superior of mine. Aside from being a superior he also became my lifetime partner. We got married after he gave up on his dream and took place of his father. Now, we are celebrating our five years of being couple, and I realized one thing, I love Yeol, I love him, we had faced a lot of problems, issues, hectic schedules and simple drama that usually happening between the couples. But, disregarding all the pains, he stills remain the same, the same old giant, that loves his midget, I love you, baby! Happy Anniversary, and please come to me as soon as you can. Big Daddy" Loey widened his eyes and trail the last message.

 

"Let's have a good son or daughter and let's love them as we love ourselves"shock pour on him, as he stares on the midget standing outside. Eyes glistened with tears, smiling and looking at him. This time mouthing 'I love you' he smile and nod..excitement was plastered on his face.

 

"Hey, Taeyong, you end this" Taeyeong blink twice and nod as he took over. Reading Loey's last note for the last messenger.

 

The DJ, ran towards the door, all of his co-workers eyed him. Chen, shake his head as the dj stepped out and walk towards the familiar midget. He embraced him and sniff the scent he always wanted to smell.

 

"I love you!" He said as he peck on the other's forehead. "Thank you" he said as tears run down on his eyes.

 

"Sssh, Yeol, sshh! I love you, and thank you too. Happy anniversary to us?" He said as he cup his love's cheeks. "Sshh, no more crying, babe" and he kissed his husband. "I love you, Byun Baekhyun" he said as he delved his tongue. "No, Park it is, Park Chanyeol" and he kissed him back.

 

Cheers and claps surround them, as they broke the kiss. Realizing they're both inside the studio. "I thought so, Baek won't drop here like that" Minseok said as he sip on his coffee. "Yah! Are you sure you're my friend?" Minseok shrug "nah, but, I'm sure I love JongDae a.k.a Chen" he said as he stared at the person he's talking about, who's busy with some papers and talking.

 

"Yah!" The smaller one said, "congrats, to the both of you!" Chanyeol smile. "Thank you, hyung" he said. "So, this means we need to low down your schedules, until you gave birth?" Baekhyun wants to counter but he was cut off by his husband. "Of course, Suho hyung. If I am out for work look after him, please don't tolerate him." The three nod. Including Chen who is now sitting next to Minseok.

 

"Okay, let's wrap up now, we'll go, it's getting late" they nod. Bidding byes and congratulations as they walk out.

 

~

 

"I can't believe it" Chanyeol murmur as he hug his husband. "Me too" he frown.

"Why are you , Park Baekhyun?" The latter chuckles. "I feel so hot" Chanyeol grunts and pick his white shirt and let Baekhyun wears them. After their Love Making he made sure to put the shirt on his lover's small frame but the midget is stubborn as always.

 

"I can always put the temperature higher if that's what you want and so our baby, but, please wear this, right now." The latter groans and slid the slid on his head and his arms.

 

"Okay, okay, I just don't want to wake you up. So, I choose to take off the shirt." Chanyeol smile and hug his husband.

 

"Tomorrow let's go to mom and dad, let's tell them the surprise?" The taller suggested answered by a snort of his husband, he leaned to see him chuckling.

 

"What?" Baek clear his throat. "They already know. They are your subscribers, my dad and papa were both happy when they first heard it on your own lips. They keep.on bugging me what' my sender name and before I sent it you read my message so yeah?" Chanyeol shake his head and smile. No one can replace this fluffy baby of him.

 

"I love you, so much!" The midget chuckles. "And so am I!" And they shared kisses.

"But, baby, I swear...I still can do acting, until my sixth month" the taller clear his throat. "We'll know until we asked our doctor. Now, now let's sleep." The smaller sigh as he puff air.

 

"No! I want you to say it, I'm still doing my acting!" The taller eyed him, and the smaller can swear that her spine seems to be so stiff.

 

"After we got a proper permission, okay? I am not banning you from acting, of course not, because that was you own passion and i love you when you act, and hey, I am thinking about you and baby's health." A whimper could be heard.

 

"Fine, fine" and the smaller hoggle the sheet covering his body. As whipped as he is the taller started to comfort the tantrum of his husband..

 

"Hey, baby, still mad at me?" The smaller didn't speak or respond. "Okay," the taller surrender which is unusual and fuel the cold atmosphere of their negative ten degree celcius room. The smaller turn his face and saw that the taller is frowning as he closed his eyes. He out-stretched his arms and straighten the wrinkled frown registering his husband's face.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm not mad, it's the freaking hormones. I love you, baby" and he kiss his husband. Chanyeol felt a warm liquid staining his cheeks, his eyes sprung open. Seeing a crystalline tears spilling on his husband's droopy eyes.

 

"Hey, baby, why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped the tears on his hisband's face.

"I dunno" and he hugged Yeol.. "I love you so much, Park Chanyeol!" And Chanyeol answered back.."I love you, too Park Baekhyun" and your mood swings. As he kissed his husband's hair.

 

@esjies

Wooooosh! #BaekChan 💓💓💓💓