Depression is not a joke

Depression is not a joke

This is not a story BUT out of respect for Jonghyun, s, shawols and his family. We need to give them time for this. Fandoms should unite for this. We should atleast give this to them.

We have to remember that all idols are HUMAN too.

Shinee is one of my favorite groups before got7 alongside with Bigbang. I might not be an active shawol but I still listen to their new songs and I still love all the members. 

Even if you are an idol, a student or an employed fan, IF you need help, don't be afraid to seek help, even if just ONE person that is willing to listen to you or help you. If somebody is hurting you through physically , mentally or emotionally, please, please ask for help.

We all know that taking our lives is a sin but we also don't know what are the exact emotions that the people undergoing in Depression might be thinking. They may think that the best solution to escape their reality is to take their life. We shouldn't judge them because we don't know what they went through and instead spread awareness about people that needs  help.

And to all the people that saying bad things to other people already became their habit, they should be ashamed on their selves. Everyday someone is committing suicide because of depression or being bullied.