you're my stability

alone - bsk + chv

a few more months pass and both hansol and seungkwan realize just how much they depend on one another. hansol's started sleeping properly and staying over at seungkwan's more often because they study together and seungkwan makes sure he doesn't overwork himself. they also realized that it makes dinner easier and eating healthy more common if there's more than one person to cook for.

they realised how they depend on each other to pick them up when they fall. especially seungkwan seeing as he keeps tripping or falling down the stairs which is usually hansol's fault for smiling too bright and distracting him

How they depend on each other to support them and tell them they'll be OK. that's a big one. seungkwan despite being the one usually picking up hansol often has his moments as well, moments where his art doesn't feel good enough or where it feels like he keeps redoing the same piece so many times yet it's still not right. which is when hansol has to step in and reassure him and let him know that he's doing amazing and that he needs to have faith in himself.

they've also been there to balance each other out, seungkwan making sure that hansol gets in more socializing and doesn't hide away which means that he managed to make more friends across school more than just seungkwan, seungcheol and mingyu. hansol making sure that seungkwan has some time to himself and doesn't say yes to everything and everyone, he likes pleasing people and hansol knows that but he also has to take time for himself from time to time.

somehow their lives have weaved together and most people noticed, they'd often be seen walking together in the hallways or having lunch in the library together. whenever they were with seungkwan's large group of friends he'd always be closest to hansol and vice versa.

they even got to the point where their friends would no longer raise eyebrows at little domestic arguments such as the time when hansol forgot his packed lunch and seungkwan showed up during his biology class to give it to him, or the time when seungkwan was going to a showcase and practically begged hansol to come as well as have their ties match.

people never just saw hansol or just seungkwan, it was always hansol and seungkwan. and secretly they both liked it.

---

the weekend after their final exams of the term soonyoung throws a massive party at his place and invites over like 60 people, hansol and seungkwan obviously being two of them. at first hansol didn't want to go but after plenty of convincing and promising "not to leave your side" from seungkwan, hansol finally agreed.

they ended up being the group's designated drivers, aka the sober ones. which to be honest they didn't really mind seeing as hansol was a sad drunk and seungkwan a lightweight.

the party goes on till around two in the morning and about 90% of their friends are wasted. the other 10% are just kinda drunk. jihoon and chan end up staying over at soonyoung's and hansol and seungkwan split up to take the rest of the members home. it was almost like a delivery service. literally, seungkwan showed up to jisoo and jeonghan's flat by ringing the bell and saying:

"delivery, two drunk 21-year-olds, hope you have a good night"

and dumped jeonghan and seungcheol at the door.

seungkwan's last person to drop off was mingyu, who was sitting in the backseat blabbering to himself about particle physics.

"hey seungkwan?" oh god mr honest drunk is back at it

"i do not want to hear about your and wonwoo's  life again"

"no i have something else to tell you" mingyu pauses for dramatic effect "about hansol"

seungkwan rolls his eyes, this should be good. "go on then"

"did you know, he likes someone" mingyu nods his head and points a finger at seungkwan "and i know who it is," he says with a sing-song tone and seungkwan rolls his eyes again.

"yeah? who is it then?" seungkwan asks, keeping mingyu busy, it's only another minute till they get to his flat.

"you, obviously"

seungkwan slams the breaks "what?!"

"you heard me, the boy is smitten, practically in love, biggest crush ever" mingyu drags out and seungkwan frowns. mingyu is an honest drunk if he's ever seen one, so he's most likely telling the truth.

"how do you know?" seungkwan asks as he starts driving properly again

"he won't shut up about you in chemistry, jesus i swear that boy could talk about just your hair for a solid hour if he wanted to" seungkwan's heart skips a beat at mingyu's honesty and smiles to himself.

"well thanks, now get out" the car halts in front of mingyu's apartment complex and he salutes seungkwan before staggering out of the car.

when seungkwan gets back to his place he sees seungcheol's van out front which means that hansol's finished. he smiles to himself before quickly getting out of the car and rushing up to his apartment. he was exhausted, to say the least but the thought of hansol gave him some energy.

"Hey" he greets as hansol opens the door for him after he rung the doorbell, "did everything go okay for you?"

hansol yawns "yeah, seokmin was a bit loopy and wouldn't shut up about how pretty jisoo is, kinda gave me a headache. im happy you're back."

theres another thing, hansol was a very honest person when tired, he let all his walls down and said whatever. its like he was to tired to lie.

"c'mon lets go to bed, your room is good to go right?" seungkwan asks, despite the fact that he'd rather hansol sleep with him.

"yeah. can i stay with you tonight though? I don't really fancy sleeping by myself" hansol explains with another yawn and seungkwan internally smirks.

"sure, I'm gonna change real quick," he answers as they arrive in seungkwan's room. hansol already changed into some shorts and a tank top so he just got straight into bed.

seungkwan quickly pulled off his jumper and replaced it with a light grey t-shirt and changed into some shorts as well.

"nice , boo" hansol remarked from the bed making seungkwan's cheeks flare. sleepy hansol was also very inappropriate hansol it seems.

seungkwan opted for rolling his eyes at hansol instead of trying to form a response seeing as he didn't think he'd be able to gather the right words. hansol laughs and seungkwan feels all floaty again.

he makes his way over to the bed and turns the lights off in the process. he gets in under the covers and makes sure to plug his phone in before laying back and getting comfortable.

"night, hansol" he sighs tiredly and turns on his side.

"night boo" hansol says back.

---
seungkwan wakes up first, hansol had managed to nudge him in the neck and it made seungkwan pout and sleepily open his eyes, ready to shoot a complaint until he saw hansol next to him.

well next to him is an understatement. they were practically on top of one another, legs tangled and arms holding onto torsos.

hansol has managed to manoeuvre his face into the crook of seungkwans neck and suddenly seungkwan didn't wanna complain anymore.

he liked this feeling of closeness with hansol. he liked touching hansol so innocently and holding him. he liked being held and feeling so safe. hansol had this domestic effect on him. like whenever hansol was around he felt at home and like he was okay. hansol made his worries almost disappear because when he was there he was all that was on seungkwans mind

he simply bathes in the feeling of being so intimately close to someone for once and silently wishes that this wouldn't be the last time he gets to feel this way.

after a few minutes, just as seungkwan might drift off again, hansol stirs and groans slightly as he opens his eyes.

seungkwan smiles at him as hansol realizes their close proximity and blushes, attempting to move his head from seungkwans neck.

they separate slightly, not very much, mainly just the legs and they lay there for a moment. waiting for their hearts to calm down.

"so, breakfast?" seungkwan asks after a few moments and hansol turns his head to the elder and frowns slightly wondering why he hasn't brought up the impromptu cuddling.

"sure" hansol replies after a second and seungkwan sits up, stretching and soon enough removing himself from the bed.

"cool I'll get started, you come and make some coffee" seungkwan explains before cracking his knuckles slightly, a sound hansol usually hates. he nods and seungkwan walls out the bedroom and off to the kitchen.

hansol takes a moment to remember the night before.

dropping of wonwoo, listening to seokmin ranting about jisoo. asking to sleep with seungkwan.

he cringes for a moment and shakes his head

"oh my god I said he has a nice oh my god" he groans in realization and flops back onto the bed.

hansol sits up again eventually and frowns. seungkwan didn't mention anything from the night before?

maybe it was coming at breakfast.

he quickly gets up and runs into the bathroom, freshens up slightly (aka taking his birds nest of hair) he also grabs his spare pair of glasses from the nightstand in 'his' room before heading to the kitchen, the smell of pancakes leading him. he sees seungkwan standing over a pan, flipping a pancake and humming a song to himself, one that hansol himself doesn't recognize but somehow it feels familiar in his heart.  

"hey, you're here, good, make some coffee please" seungkwan says as his attention shifts from the pancakes and onto hansol for a moment, hansol nods and gets working on the coffee. 

seungkwan bathes in the domestic feeling surrounding them. hansol knows his way around seungkwan's kitchen very well and he knows how seungkwan likes his coffee. so no questions need to be asked. seungkwan likes how comfortable this feels, how familiar and safe it feels. 

hansol makes their coffee and places seungkwan's cup next to him before taking a sip of his own cup, "hey how long do you think those will be? I wanna take a shower" 

seungkwan thinks for a moment, "well I just got started really, so like another 7-8 minutes, you can go take one, ill be slow" 

hansol drinks some more of his coffee before smiling at seungkwan "cool, thanks, I'll be fast don't worry" 

once seungkwan finishes the pancakes he quickly dishes them up and gets out all the condiments and places their plates on the table. he runs back to his room and grabs his phone from next to his bed and texts jisoo.

im gonna confess to hansol - divaboo

he awaits jisoo's reply as he calls for hansol, telling him he's done.

about time, also how do you make hangover soup? cheol and jeonghan look ready to die - jisoos

idk im never drunk, anymore atleast, ask mingyu im sure he's cooking up a batch right now - divaboo

kk will do, good luck with hansol - jisoos

tyy - divaboo 

seungkwan turns off his phone and sits down at the table, just as hansol walks into the kitchen. that domestic flutter in seungkwans stomach comes back as he sees hansol messy wet hair and shorts. 

"wow seungkwan, been taking lessons from mingyu or something?" hansol exclaims as he sits down across from seungkwan at the table. 

"oh shut up, my cooking has always been good" seungkwan chuckles and hansol agrees with a nod before digging into his breakfast.

they eat in silence with the occasional little comments from hansol about how good the food is. once they're both done, seungkwan grabs the plates and goes to place them in the sink before turning on the water.

"let me help. you can't cook and clean, i feel bad" hansol laughs, standing up to go help seungkwan with the washing up.

"well i'd hope for you to feel and for not helping me, thanks. i'll wash, you dry" seungkwan instructs and hansol laughs briefly before getting a drying towel. 

they wash dishes in partial silence, along with seungkwan's mutters of "here" or instructions about where to put the plates. 

he hands hansol a glass "mingyu told me that you have a crush on me"

seungkwan's words are so sudden that hansol almost drops the glass he's drying.  

"last night, when i was dropping him off" seungkwan explains nonchalantly.  

 "he- he was drunk and out of his mind"  hansol stutters out as he places the glass in a cupboard

"so you don't have a crush on me?" seungkwan asks, raising an eyebrow and it makes hansol quiet for a moment.

he sighs and looks to his feet "i don't wanna call it a crush that seems so high school cliche"

seungkwan laughs, "well i never finished high school and i'd love if you were to tell me a little about high school cliches"

hansols head shoots up and he looks at seungkwan with confusion as he tries to internally calm his racing heart, "what?"

"do you like me hansol?" seungkwan deadpans, the rest of the dishes long forgotten.

"no, i don't like you, 'like' isn't articulate enough of my feelings towards you" hansol admits, struggling for the right words to describe how he feels. which is hard when there's so many emotions happening all at once.

seungkwan thinks for a moment "five words, describe who I am to you in five words. if you can summarize something it means you truly know it"

hansol gulps and furrows his brows, it's seungkwan, he shouldn't feel so uncomfortable, seungkwan has never made him feel so vulnerable before.

"i'll do it too" seungkwan says, almost to try and reassure hansol who he can see is struggling.

they both give it a second, to think, and when hansol takes a deep breath seungkwan knows he's ready

"you're my stability, my home"

"you make me feel loved" 

they both blurt out their sentences at the same time. the words mingle and their minds go messy, hansol has to remember how to breathe because he realizes that seungkwan likes him back. seungkwan smiles to himself, realizing his importance in hansols life which makes his own statement feel even more close to home.

hansol shakily steps closer to seungkwan in a moment of bravery, picking up seungkwans hands and lacing their fingers together. they hold on to each other for a moment, fingers ghosting over skin. closeness they haven't felt before. intimacy from the look in their eyes and the ways their breaths mingle. the moment feels precious, like one wrong move could shatter it. eventually their eyes meet properly again and seungkwan realizes that hansol wants the same thing as him.

he leans in first and hansol meets him half way. its a short, clumsy kiss. nothing more than experimental. so they get a feel for it, for each other.

they pull away for a moment, 

"was that, okay?" hansols words are hesitant and broken. like he's scared of the answer. 

seungkwan can only nod and smile at him before his hands find themselves pulling hansol closer by the back of his head for a longer, proper kiss this time.

a kiss can really portray your emotions to another person. it can put across your feelings with a brush of lips on lips and seungkwan does just that. he kisses hansol all starry eyed. he kisses hansol so that he knows he's safe. he kisses him like there's no tomorrow and like hansol is all that matters. he kisses hansol with all that he has because at the end of the day he's willing to give all that he has to him. 



 

A/n

Rip, its over. I'm done this story is done. Ah I didn't expect to like this so much but I really do and it feels like a OK story for once. Anyways did you like it? I hope so.