Chapter 1

As Long As You Love Me

“What do you think should I do?” Yuha asked.

“She appreciates everything you give though, why are you worrying?” Roa replied.

“It’s her day and I want it to be special, she will probably have a V Live and I want to express it too like what she did during my birthday.”

“And besides she won’t be here during her birthday” another voice from behind said.

Roa and Yuha looked where the voice was coming from and saw Rena entering the kitchen. She joined the two and helped Yuha and what would be the perfect gift for Kyulkyung. They were informed that the girl won’t be there during her birthday because of her overseas activities. This somehow made Yuha worry more. She wanted to spend Kyulkyung’s birthday but she can’t do anything about it. She closed her eyes and think of what will make Kyulkyung’s birthday even more special.

 

-0-

Three days before Kyulkyung’s birthday they were told that they would have a company party in a nearby restaurant from their company building. This made everyone excited specially Yuha, a V Live outside their company sounds interesting.

“Alright, so tomorrow Kyulkyung will have a V Live there with Nayoung” their manager said.

The smile on their faces went away upon hearing it. Yuha knows that a lot of people ship Kyulkyung to the leader, they can’t blame the fans as they were often seen together before. Yuha knows that Kyulkyung has this fascination to Nayoung, they all have but the fans are just so vocal about it.

Kyulkyung went to her side and hug her tightly. Kyulkyung wanted to the V Live with her but they have to make the fans happy. Yuha lifted her chin and smiled at her brightly.

“I’m sorry I can’t do this with you” Kyulkyung said.

“There are 7 billion people in this world who would want my place in your heart, that alone is more than enough” Yuha said while caressing the younger girl’s cheek.

“Why are you so good with your words?” Kyulkyung said while smiling brightly.

“They said Scorpios are naturally cheesy” she explained.

They both laughed and Yuha continued to caress the girl. Their eyes looked and Yuha swore to god that she always get lost with how mesmerizing her girlfriend’s eyes is.

“Oh my god! Do you see these ants lining up towards you two?” Sungyeon asked.

Yuha just made a face at the savage younger member. She knows that she was teasing them. They parted but the smile on their face were still plastered.

-0-

Day of the company dinner and Yuha was about to go. They were asked to go to back to practice. Rena was left and she asked her to look after Kyulkyung while she went with Nayoung to get her a cake. She asked Nayoung if she can at least choose the cake for Kyulkyung’s birthday which the leader agreed.


The V Live was about to start so Kyulkyung sent a message to Yuha. The older girl smiled upon the message. She knew that Kyulkyung meant it.

She was in the practice room but she couldn’t take her eyes of her phone. She was watching Kyulkyung’s V Live.

Finally, it was over and Kyulkyung went straight to the practice room. She was waiting in the center and Kyulkyung was confused as to what was happening. She went to where Yuha was standin, keeping a dance of 10 meters.

“Don’t tell me you have another surprise for me” Kyulkyung said.

“Huh?” Yuha replied.

“Why are you standing here in the middle and smiling like that?”

“I was just really standing here” Yuha said while scratching her head.

Kyulkyung pouted and Yuha can’t help but to pinch her cheeks. Kyulkyung is just so cute when she sulks like that. Yuha did not prepare anything for her there but she has something up on her sleeves.

Time passes by and they went to their dorm. Kyulkyung prepared her luggage while Yuha was just watching her. She occasionally helped the younger and when she was finish she dragged her out of her dorm heading towards the balcony.

Kyulkyung’s eyes went bigger upon seeing the sea of candles on the floor with rose petals. She saw another cake in the middle. She was in agape, she really thought that Yuha did not prepare anything else. She hugged Yuha and kisses her lightly.

“I did not expect anything like this” she said.

“You deserve to be treated like a queen.”

“You don’t need to, as long as you love me then I always feels like I’m a queen”

-----0-----

A/N: A little late but  I hope you guys like it.