The Very Important You.

The Puzzled Memory.

Lee Kikwang the name was. He was very attractive, smart and popular with all the girls... Though he always seemed to have turned them down.. For any reason?? No one knows but one of course, his best friend HyunA. She knows alot about Kikwang if you had the chance to ask her anything about him she would know the answer, but would she tell you?? Of course not.. you can't backstab a friend by giving personal info out.

"NE!!!"
A loud female voice squeeled out.
"Kikwangieeeeee~~~~~~~~"
She sang infront of his face holding her books and bag. " The bell already rang and you're still packing your stuff! You should know by now to pack your stuff just before the bell so that we can goooo!!!!!!"
She gave him a blank bored expression, Kikwang just smiled.
"I'm sorry, Hyuna." He put a soft sigh in between his words "Please forgive me." Hyuna nodded as she walked everyone walk out. Ah why are we always the last ones out.. Hyuna thought to herself as she looked at the teacher giving them the look as if telling them to hurry up and leave.

"Okay! We can go now" Kikwang gave Hyuna his adorable eye smile that every girl went gaga for. She nodded and both left the room.

"Why is it everyone rushes to leave?? Sometimes i feel i don't want to go home." Kikwang said to himself but loud enough to have his all ears friend hear. "Because school has rules and 'normal' kids like to have freedom." She smiled at him trying to cheer him up. "So we gonna do our normal thing? Go to the cafe to get something to sweet to snack on?" She said in a happy mood. "Kikwang?.." She looked at him with a bored expression when she seen him blanked out, stareing "Yyyaahh!! KIKWANGIE!" She wined, and pouted as for she wasn't getting her way.

"Hm ? What ?" Kikwang blinked and looked at his pouting friend. He smiled and then turned his head back to the front of him to see the guy that always seems to get his attention. "Oh~?" Hyuna looked that way and looked back up to her best friend "Again?.. Why don't you just talk to him?? You guys haven't talked in awhile i'm sure you'd have alot to talk about, hmm?"

Yeah, Yong Junhyung he was a really layed back guy who didn't talk with much people but his best friends Dujun and Yoseob. He use to actually talk and once apon a time it was with Kikwang. When Kikwang first moved to the area and was new to the school. It's not that they met at school it was actually at the dance studio Kikwang goes to... Junhyung would come in every late afternoon without any of his friends, i guess to practices his amazing popping skills. He and Junhyung would talk alot actually about dance, about life and so much more. I guess they were close but then suddenly Junhyung gave the cold shoulder just as Kikwang started to have a small deep red feeling inside.

"Bahah... Let's go get something sweet to eat." Kikwang finally let a word pop out of his mouth and started to walk off from Hyuna. "Argh!!! Kikwanggieee!!!" She wined as she ran after him with a cute pouting facial expression.


From a distance a pair of eyes watched as Kikwang walked off. He sighed loudly also being expressionless.
"Junhyungie-ah! What's wrong?? Something on your mind?" Yoseob pouted and hugged him from behind. Junhyung shook his head as in no i'm fine, don't worry about me ~_~ He pat his cute male friend on the head and gave a small smile.


"I think i might go to the studio today?" Kikwang said to Hyuna while sipping from a large strawberry milkshake while also looking out of the cafe window. "REALLY?! Show off to new comers with your awesome dancing." Hyuna smiled in suprise of Kikwang wanting to go there. He haded been there for awhile now. "I guess..." He mumbled. and then smiled to show her he's fine.

"Well that's great! I have to go soon anyways... I've got a date!!!" She squeed and then smiled at her friend "....." It went silent for awhile untill Kikwang broke out with a "Date?" He was looking at her with a confused look. How come she never told me about her being asked out?? He was wondering to himself.
Hyuna finished up and nodded.
"Yup!"
"With?"
"Someone~..."
"...."

"...."
"Like?"
"Um.. I'm not sure you know him" Hyuna smiled trying to cover up her pink face.
"c'mon i know everyone you know."
"....."
"well?"
"Lee Joon, Okay!! I'm going now! have fun!!!!" Hyuna said as fast as she could, picked up her stuff and and left some of her money to pay what she got at the cafe. She ran out with the speed of light waving at Kikwang as he looked as blank as can be.

"A date with Lee Joon ................." He looked boredly at the milkshake taking his time to finish up "That jerk better not hurt her....." (Felt so bad writting that ;___;)
After finishing up drinking his shake he payed and walked out of the cafe to find it was getting late.... well 7ish. He sighed. "How come my friend can get asked out by the person she likes and i can't." He was making his way to the studio thinking about this over and over.


Kikwang had been working his off for atleast 2 hours now. He had sweat pouring off of him. But i'm sure in many of the female's eyes it was very y as gross as it sounds. He sat down where he left his bag. Infront of the mirror. He got out of bottle of water and started to think again.
About who? well the one and only Yong Junhyung of course.



BACKFLASH. O:

"Ne ne~ Kikwangiee. We got invited to Gayoon's birthday party!! i know you don't like croweds but it'll be really fun!!!" Hyuna smiled at Kikwang while he was sitting at his desk packing his books in his bag as the bell rang atleast 3minutes ago. "Really?" He smiled at his best friend as she nodded. "Trust me!! It's this saturday and you better come!!! Or i will punch you so hard in the arm all your musels will hurt the next day" She said playfully while both laughed. "Ok. I promise, just for you." They both smiled as both walked out of the classes room.

That saturday was the day Kikwang's feelings were going to explode from Junhyung the moment i got there he came up to Kikwang and of course they were laughing and talking... alot actually. It wasn't usual for them two to be around each other infront of people. They had only been seen around each other afew times. So it was abit odd seeing the sight of them having lots of fun.

"Okay guys!!! We're going to play a game that i know you're all sure of!" Gayoon smiled "I know you might think it's abit kiddish but we should let our inner kid side come out, right?" She smiled and playfully laughed with Chorong. Then looked over at Dongwoon who was stareing at her with a cute smile to die for.
"What game???" Namjoo asked and looked around to see if anyone knew. "7 minutes in heaven." Chorong said with a small smile across her face. "It'll be fun." Alot of the guest laughed and agreed to play.

Awhile later Hyuna ran to Kikwang "Wow! everyone is so nuts!!!! Playing this game!" She giggled as she had just came out of the bedroom with the super hottie Taemin. (Please don't bash me for making TaeNa in this ;__; i couldn't think of anyone so i just wrote his name since i'm listening to shinee right now LOL) "Go play!" She pushed him to the room as Kikwang whispered to her only "What no! it's okay i don't want to play games like this!!!" He laughed uncomfortably "Kikwang wants to play!!!" Hyuna yelled out to Gayoon. and both smiled. "no no!!! it's okay!! I was just... wait... i didn't say i wanted to play!!! " Still laughing in a uncomfortable way. "non-sense" Gayoon said! "Everyone should play! it's really fun" She winked!

"Let's make fun...... and put Junhyung in there with him" Sohyun smiled at her Unnie and they both nodded in agreement. "Okay then Junhyung and Kikwang will have seven minutes together in the room. You know the rules" She giggled and so did many others and sohyun pushed Junhyung in the room along with Kikwang.

"..................." Awkward silence.

"They're so crazy.. yeah???" Kikwang said... shyly and then laughed not sure wheather he should be laughing or not.
"Pretty much."
Junhyung sat on Gayoon's bed and looked at Kikwang "Gonna sit?" He said in his cool chic voice. "uu-uh!" Kikwang sat next to Junhyung and then turned to smile at him.

"What to do for seven minutes" Kikwang laughed and looked around the room "Her room is nice..." he mumbled to himself.

"Do you know the rules?"
A shiver went down Kikwang's back hearing those words... Did his friend.. i mean crush really want to play a game like this. "Y-yeah but i thought... cause they can't actually see us.. they we can just sit here and talk....?" Kikwang looked at Junhyung not sure if he was giving eye contact or not, since Junhyung was wearing pitch black sunnies.

"................" That awkward silence again.

"We've been talking all night though... and to be honest they know we're just talking right now." Kikwang blinked alot... and nodded his head at Junhyung as he talked "All of them are most likely all at the door waiting for silence.. or something.. " Junhyung took off his glasses and hair flicked as he looked at Kikwang giving him eye contact. "Wow... you really think so?" Kikwang laughed nervously.
"So... how about it? It'll just be our secret."
"...........................//////"
Junhyung smirked and moved closer to Kikwang.
"Is that a.... yes?" Kikwang just gazed as Junhyung moved closer to Kikwang. He got so close that their lips touched one another and man.. did Kikwang's body heat hit the roof... Kikwang's eyes closed as Junhyung made the kiss more passionate. He slowly pushed Kikwang's body down on the bed so he was topping. He soon then started to Kikwang's thick pink lips as in telling him to let his tounge in and of course Kikwang was that relaxed and hot about the whole thing he let his tounge explore his mouth straight away.

The seven minutes in the room was hot.... Unfortantly it was only for seven minutes and it was at a party so they didn't do anything extreme.


END OF FLASHBACK.



Kikwang opened his eyes after awhile of having them shut. He realised the door from the studio he was in was shut. He also heard alot of movement from beside him. As in some came in while he was in thought and is now dancing. He looked up at the mirror to see it was the person... The person he use to come into the studio with every late afternoon. The person he hungered for. Yong Junhyung.. The person who had been ignoring him for a extremely long time.

"Oh..... I didn't know..... Anyone would have came in here at this time" Kikwang said as he stood up. "I should probably leave..." He said while bending to pack his stuff in his bag. "You haven't been here for awhile so i've noticed" Junhyung looked at Kikwang with his to die for eyes... and damn was it just Kikwang or did he get hotter then he was before.

"..........................."
"Wae?" Junhyung walked over to Kikwang and put his head over Kikwang's shoulder.
"..............i........" Junhyung raised an eyebrow and whispered in Kikwang's ear "..i..??" A shiver went down his back. "I didn't feel the need to come.. plus i was busy with other stuff... yeah" Kikwang turned to Junhyung being eye to eye.. So much eye contact.

"You look like you've been working too much" Kikwang nodded "Let me.. treat you" Junhyung moved closer untill their lips met it was like when they kissed in Gayoon's bedroom but this time.. it felt even better. Kikwang had been longing for this ever since it happened the last time. Though he was scared Junhyung might do the same thing and leave him so he broke the kiss after afew with loud panting. He cleared his throat but didn't get anything out of his mouth as he was pushed to the mirror and has soft wet lips nibbling and on his skin on his neck... Kikwang let out a soft moan and Junhyung smirked. He worked his way up his neck back to his lips. Tugging and on his bottom lip as in to say let me enter. Kikwang moaned and Junhyung had his chance to let his tounge explore his mouth just like last time. Though this time both tounges were playing with each other. Both during the kiss.

Junhyung broke the kiss and stared at Kikwang's deep red face. He removed his hand out of Kikwang's top and leaned up against Kikwang. "Are you already ?" Junhyung smirked and let out a small laugh. Kikwang blushed even more and smiled innocently.
"How about.. I take you to my house and treat you and get your forgiveness for all this time i've been ignoring you?"

Kikwang stared at Junhyung... Was this real?! Or was it just a dream...? no... it had to be real.. right? Kikwang nodded slowly then smiled.
Junhyung picked up Kikwang's bag and then grabbed kikwang by the hand to walk hand in hand to his house.

As they walked out of the studio Kikwang sighed softly. He put his head on Junhyung shoulder.

"Only thing is.. I've already forgiven you because you're very important to me."

Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

"I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys!!!
I hope this fic caught your attention and I'm really sorry about my other fic!!
I wanna finish it but i can't find my USB ;_____;!!!!!!
Maybe i'll be able to think of what i wrote??! so i can finish it.

Anyways i hope you like this fic. ^____^!!!!
Please do tell me what you think!!!~ I'll try be more updated and make more fics.
Take care