One : February 2017

Break Times

I'm sitting on the chair. Looking down on the paper that i've been staring for half an hour. It's time for me writing a letter for ELF. I've been promised to send them a letter every month. I like to writing so it's not hard for me. I just remember some of their letter for me and it got me blank these days. They've been said, "Ryeowook oppa, how are you? Kyuhyun oppa talked about your phone call, he seems to be happy kkkk. I hope you are always healthy." And i just smile while reading that. Not to mention, i was really miss him even though it's not that long yet. Before going to the military, We were grew closer to each other. Kyuhyun once said that he don't want to waste time again to meet me before i leave. Since i've been busy back then with my own schedules. And i'm glad, i've missed him much more now.

I started to move my hand to write letter for ELF. Thinking about Kyuhyun.. Thinking about our fans who supports us.. and our hyungs out there, i got easily writing this letter and put my emotions on it. I kissed the letter and put it on the table, leaning on my chair.

"So, you will be meeting with Kyuhyun-ssi on February?" A voice coming from behind. I turned my head and smile to my friends.

"Yeah, of course."

"Why it must be February?" Ask one of them.

"It's the month he is born to this world. I need to meet him or else he will get upset." I look up at the calendar on the wall.

"You sounds like his boyfriend."

"Yeah, i heard that a lot." I just chuckled at their answer. "Do you guys have any recommendations for presents?"

"How about recording your voice?"

"He is an idol, smart. We can hear his voice everytime on his songs."

"Then did you have any better idea?"

"A doll. Like a penguin doll."

"Woah that's creepy."

"Yah! What did you say?!"

And so, they fight with each other. I just laughed at their childish action. Even though we're on the military service, we still have this soft side. To tell the truth, i already has a present for Kyuhyun in my mind, so i'm not upset or confused because of their childish act and ignore the supposed to be recommendation of the presents.

***

I walked slowly and looked up to the sign of the restaurant. I step in and looking around, searching for a figure. And i found him there, looking to his phone like always. It was so mesmerizing, i really miss this sight, i was used to be looking at him every week. As i stepped closer, he looks up and smile at me. I just sit down in front of him then took off my hat, mask, and my coat.

"Where is hyungs?" I asked, it was supposed to be group meeting. Even it just a few of them.

"Just us today. Leeteuk-hyung got schedule and so Yesung-hyung as well." He pouted and giving me the menu.

"Are you upset? I'm here though." I giggled.

"Well, kind of. But since you're here, i'm not anymore." He smiled at me. I just nodded and called the waiters. We ordered first and then look at each other.

"You know Ryeowook, i really want to hug you right now." He said, bluntly.

"And why you're not doing it?" I tried to teasing him.

"Because i'm afraid i will losing my mind. Let's eat first." He sounded serious.

"I know it, the fans told me. When you're at your solo concert, you pretend to looking for me when K.R.Y song played." I chuckled.

"I'm not pretending. You always come to my concerts and support me, so i hope there is a miracle you will suprise me and come." He pouted, looking sad. And it was surprised me a little.

"You are?"

"Yes." He looked me deep in the eyes. As the tension grew up, our foods coming and break the eye contact. I'm glad because of that and smile to the waiters. We eat in silence, not even looking at each other. Few minutes passed by like it was nothing, and we still don't know what to say after finishing up our dish. I look at my watch and i still have 12 hours before going back to the army. Should i take my leave now?

"Don't you dare to leave me, Kim Ryeowook." His voice sounds hoarse. I look at him who glaring at me yet full of pleading.

"Okay." I nodded. Then i grabbed something on my pocket and give it to him. "Happy Birthday. I'm sorry if it's late." He looks at it confused and then open it.

"It's a song that i composed. And i made it specially for you, i even records my own voice to sing that!" Before he could say anything, i explained excitedly.

"Ryeonggu, you are so cute as always." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I am! And I know it." I said proudly.

"Geez, there you go again. Want to come to our dorm? It will be emptied after i go to the army. This is your last chance." He offered. Right, he will go to the military service too. And so, i nodded. He pays the bill and then we drove to the dorm.

***

"It still so quiet here." I commented after looking around our dorm. Even though it just 3 months, i missed this place. I sit down on the couch and leaning in.

"Feel comfortable, huh?" Kyuhyun walked out from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate and place it on the table then sit beside me.

"Are you always healthy, Kyu? Did you eating well?" I asked as i turned to leaning on his chest. This is the best feeling i've ever had, his chest always feels comfortable to begin with.

"Don't worry, i am." Kyuhyun turn on the TV with low volume. "Ryeonggu?"

"Hm?"

"Yesterday i'm missing you a lot so i searched about us. And i read some fanfiction.. it breaks my heart." He sounds hurtful.

"Why?"

"There is one story that said i'm moving forward and i let go of you for your happiness. You married with Yesung-hyung! Because i don't want to hurt you anymore. But you know what?"

"It's not like you at all." I chuckled.

"Yes! You're right! I will never letting go of your hands, not after i worked so hard to make you love me!" He shouted hurtfully. I pulled my head from his chest and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Where did you start to know my feelings and love me back, Ryeonggu? I believe it was after Super Show 6. I was falling in love from the start and denying my feelings. And you still look at me as your bestfriend until then." He smiled painfully. "I tried so hard to get closer to you, to have your attention, to get more skinship with you. I even starves myself just because i want you to be worried about me and cooking for me for a month."

"So, when you sick back then, you're doing it on purpose?" My eyes started watering. Somehow i feel sad, i supposed to notice it earlier so he won't be suffering like that.

"I'm not suffering, Ryeonggu. I'm happy back then." Like he could read my mind, he hugged me tight.

"I'm glad my efforts got payed back, even better. Because i got you." He whispered on my ear as my tears started to fall. He pulled back and look at me.

"I miss you so much." And then he kissed me. It is so soft, full of love. I could feels it. I kissed him back, the feeling i crawling for few months run down inside me. God, how i love this man so much. I don't care about the time anymore. Because when i got back to the military service, i will never forget this lips, this body, this eyes, or even this love.. i treasure it so much. I will remember this until our meeting next time, even i don't know when.

To be continued.