Your ex.

don't be good to me.
Shin Woo woked up due to the smell if fresh waffles, he had slept on th couch, tried and worn out and that blanket was place warmly around him.

"urgg~" he groaned. He haven't enough sleep to have allthe energy needed to stand up. He still have his old clothes on, and his shoe off revealing his bright pink sock.

"oh!, your awake?"

"ummmm,"

Shin Woo groan once again, it is too early for him to open his eye as he force himself to come to a sit position for He Yi to sit next to him

"where did you go yesterday?" she asked, now that there seated next to each other. He Yi been up making breakfast for the crew.

"when I woke up, you were missing so me and Jeremy Oppa went to the studio to record some songs.... Where were you?" He Yi asked again, Shin Woo though was hesitant to answer and therefore his answer may be the end of their freshly started love.

"I-I... Ah! Yesterday, I had a phone call from Manager Ma, .... and we went to drink soju." he lied, it was one of the weakest he had ever made up and it hurt her that he wasnt even atleast trying to make it sound realistic.

He Yi pretended a casual smile, even though her tears are in the verge of dropping. Her smile is warm but her glaze say different as it was sad.

"....I'll go check on the waffles."

Informing him, she stood up to the kitchen and stiffly walked back. Shin Woo sighed heavily as he was almost dead meat, which he is dead meat.

--------------

Later.

"Oppa!"

A.N.Jell member, Mi Nyu, He Yi, and Manger Ma were all outside enjoying the weather, and taking about the album coming up.

"Seohyun." the name atleast made it to He Yi's ear from Shin Woo's mouth.

"oh! What a surprise, Seohyun-sii is here." Jeremy said, looking around the other member.

"eh, Annyeongsaeyo, SNSD Seohyun mida." introducing herself, they all nodded there head of her presences, while Shin Woo tried his best to ignore.

Seohyun=bad news.

"oh! Unnie, why are you here?"

"-I"

"she's living here." Tae Kyung help answer seeing that Shin Woo didn't want to help.

"living... As living with you all three man?"

Jeremy nodded, Many can see the anger/steam rising from Seohyun nicely done hair, only the dumb would have not seen it.

Seohyun immediately felt the pressure to take the seat next to Shin Woo which He Yi sit next to. Making space, He Yi stood up and sit next to Jeremy.

"Seohyun," Shin Woo literally beg that stop bothering him.

"why? Is it that girlfriend and boyfriend can't tease each other?"

Everyone was shocked by Seohyun's sudden announcement.

"Seohyun, come here." Shin Woo dragged Seohyun pass He Yi, as her heart rattle.

"He Yi... Are you okay?" Mi Nyu asked. The non-still glances of H Yi toward Shin Woo worried her greatly.

"I'm okay." she said with her poker face.

"you're not okay." Tae Kyung suddenly said, pouting his lips as his eye still stay on the information of the album.

"it's not okay to lie, that you're okay when your not... He Yi," Tae Kyung sighed. Jeremy and Mi Nyu were both speechless and stun Manger Ma atleast was able to clear his clot throat.

"I'm tired of this too." Tae Kyung suddenly change his attitude, tossing the paper toward Manger Ma. He stood up and reached for He Yi's hand, pulling her up.

"w-where-"

"We're going to go kill some time." Tae Kyung cut off Jeremy and Manger Ma unfinished sentence.

"Oppa!" Mi Nyu called out to Tae Kyung.

But he didn't respond as he slam the door and drove away with the street.

"I'm not!"

This was loud and clear outside as it was inside.

"Oppa! Why?" Seohyun's not so sweet voice of rage bottle up the whole house.

"over, we were over! A long time ago."


"my mom can never drag me to you."

With this finally said, all the presented people were confused, dazzled and of all 'whatthehellhaveyoukangshinwoogotyourselfinto!'

"hyung! Why did you do that?!" Jeremy asked.

Never ever once, have they seen Shin Woo yell, or once for the love of him mom, call his mom name in the presences of his ex.

"I'll take a ride out." he told the crew as he pull on the lesther jacket and walked out to his car.

"Kang Shin Woo! You stop right there and listen." Seohyun screamed out, stomping every step of the way.

"Seohyun-ssi?" Manger Ma Adriatic called.

"WHAT!?"

They all shorten up and looked at each other with narrowing eyes. Afriad to get a yelling, even Jeremy who love to argue, pouted his lips and pass an eye to Mi Nyu.

"assshjjiikk!" she shrieked, picking her pace up and dialed someone on her phone.

"they say the devil is always the Mankae." Manger Ma finally spoked once Seohyun was out of there site.

"scary... Scarier than He Yi.... Ohssshi!" Jeremy shivered. The thought of it just basically give him the cranky butterfly stink bomb feelin inside his stomach.

"true..." Mi Nyu comment, trailing the words. Right now, her mind is only focus on Tae Kyung and He Yi.

Driving, Tae Kyung pouted his mouth like usual, straight foward kinda attitude that you would only see a diva be doing.

"should we go to your favorite spaghetti shop?" he asked, his eye still on the road by sense her noddin her head. Making a quick turn to the left, it wasn't neatly done and earn so beeping.

"yah! How dare you beep at Famous Idol Hwang Tae Kyung?!" he asked, becoming messy and grouchy. He Yi smiled alittle, atleast alittle.

Eating both of them were quiet, eating elegantly and stylish is Tae Kyung Style. While He Yi preferred a more hurry lets chop-chop kinda thing.

"what's the hurry? Bunny-G." Tae Kyung asked, cleaning the side of his lips gentle and looking at He Yi.

"it was so good." she said out of the blue. She had a smile that was rarely seen, and cheeky personality that is barely known.

Tae Kyung being a stingy of person, decided to pay as He Yi waited outside. Walking together, it was nice, cold, and of all AWKWARD.

"how's your health?.... Have it gotten better?" he asked her.

He Yi smiled and gently nodded, the cold breeze passed by her quickly, as she shivered to the thought of the cold wintery days.

Tae Kyung took off his coat and wrapped it tightly around He Yi to keep her warm and safe.

"I'm sorry.." she apologized.

"why? ... What reason must you apologize for?"

------------------------------

Hey;) LOVELYS.

Weep; what do you think)?