Ending Scene

Happier

Myoui Mina is only of a daughter of Myoui family she grew up in Japan after training ballet for eleven years and majoring in dance while in high school, she joined the Korean-based dance company Ballet Next because of her family business they're moving to Korea. Yoo Jeongyeon is very cheerful and has a good manner of caring person, she is the youngest child of Yoo family and her family got restaurant business. They met while attending Korean International Art Festival performing art where in the crowd Jeongyeon bump into Mina. I looked at her and told my friend, "Oh my God, that girl so hot" and she’s like, "Oh that’s Yoo Jeongyeon, my friend from high school" tell Nayeon. Jeongyeon introduced herself but her now-girlfriend though she liked her friend until the next day. She waited for me [after practice] the next day and told our friend to introduce us and I was like, 'OK, she totally liked me yesterday' she thought. Then my friend comes with us to Starbucks. We exchanged numbers and became friends, and then we started dating when I was at the end of sophomore year in Korea.

Now Jeongyeon is Mina girlfriend and Mina is Jeongyeon girlfriend. Mina always active at her social media, she always update her photo in SNS and Jeongyeon always give her cute comments for her girlfriend. When Mina update with ballet pose she comment 'Beautiful Black Swan', when Mina update with her gummy smile she comment 'Gorgeous', when Mina update with her wild and edge pose she comment 'That is hawwtt'. Mina is very fond of Jeongyeon's treat, it's that she love her so much. How can I be so lucky to have met you, how great it'd be. All the words write in Jeongyeon diary, she can't show them all to Mina it's that she love Mina. "Going out tonight, changes into something red bye babe" Jeongyeon pick up Mina at her home, her mother doesn't like that kind of dress everything she never had, she's showing off. Driving too fast, moon is breaking through their hair. "It was something I won't forget" Mina said with holding Jeongyeon hand, having no regrets is all that she really wants. They arrived at the restaurant and have a candle light dinner with romantic music.

Jeongyeon :"Oh baby don't you know you got what I need, looking so good from your head to your feet. Darling, you look perfect tonight" Mina blushed embarrassed by Jeongyeon's praise. Jeongyeon left a soft kiss on Mina's hand. "Baby be mine tonight" tells Mina to Jeongyeon. After dinner, Mina takes Jeongyeon to the studio she regularly practices ballet. She wants to surprise her girlfriend, Jeongyeon sit on the chair with her eyes amazed of her girlfriend dance until the dance is over then she gives her standing ovation. Mina approach to Jeongyeon take her hands around Jeongyeon neck, then Jeongyeon places her hand at Mina waist.
Mina :"Baby I'm falling head over heels, looking for ways to let you know just how I feel. You're the right time at the right moment, you're the sunlight keeps my heart going. Know when I'm with you can't keep my self from falling. Thank you always be my side whole this time Jeongyeon-san" Mina pecks Jeongyeon lips. Jeongyeon startled that Mina confession and she shed tears of joy then quickly wipes her tears and smile widely. Left a kiss on Mina lips and Mina kisses her back.
Jeongyeon :"When I see you, I just get happy. Even your eyes, even your voice calls me Jeongyeon-san. Because of you all of me is filled with you, saranghae Mina-ya" They hug each other tightly.

There many hardships on their relationship,  Jeongyeon busy with her business and Mina busy with her schedule of practicing to her competition. They don't talk anymore like they used to do. They don't laugh anymore what was all of it for. Even after 3 months they still can't meet each other. After all this time finally, they have their leisure and meet at the park with full of cherry blossoms. Jeongyeon comes first and sits on the bench beside the tree, after 15 minutes Mina just arrived.
Jeongyeon :"Hi"
Mina :"Sorry I'm late babe, I have to fulfill my document to the next my competition"
Jeongyeon :"That's ok" Mina then sit beside her looking Jeongyeon side
Jeongyeon :"Mina, I'll have something talk to you"
Mina :"What is it?" with curiosity
Jeongyeon :"After all this time, we don't talk anymore. I'm busy with my business and you're busy with your practice. Guess it's true, I'm not good at this relationship. These months never seem to go to plan" Mina burst of tears drop on her cheeks. 'Why am I so emotional? No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control and deep down. I know this never works' Mina thought.
Jeongyeon :"I really mean it, you have the right to be happier. But I'm sorry I'm not the person you looking for" from the bottom of her heart she is very sad, but this is for their good. 'Even though you mean the most to me it's sad but it's true, I'm way too good at goodbye' her thought  
Mina :"Don't say that words please, you know those words hurt even more. You say you're gonna love me, what use is it?" Mina begging to Jeongyeon
Jeongyeon :"I don't want you to leave with holding my hands, you must let it go"
Mina :"Oh.. Won't you stay with me? Cause you're all I need" tears fell down hard from her eyes
Jeongyeon :"I can't, this ain't love it's clear to see. You just love your self, not me" then Mina let go her hands

Flashback~~
In one of their date, they have been watched a movie at the ending of that movie is kiss scene.
Mina :"Geezz.. I hate it when it ends with a kiss"
Jeongyeon :"Why?? What's wrong with kissing?" loud of her voice of disagreeing with her
Mina :"Gosh, why are you getting mad? I just don't like it when it ends with a kiss. It seems like it's really the end"
Jeongyeon :"It is the end, they happy ending together. Think about it, what are the steps for dating? You hold hands, hug each other, and in the end is a kiss. That's why in the ends with a kiss"
Mina :"You think so. I think a tight hug is good for an ending, that seems more heart-warming and it feels like their story hasn't ended yet"
Flashback end~~
Jeongyeon :"But I thought I should say goodbye, goodbye Myoui Mina" with her sad face and teary eyes. Mina crying so hard then cover her face with her hands. Jeongyeon pulls her body and hug her so tightly, whispered in her ears.
Jeongyeon :"A tight hug for ending to warm your heart" Jeongyeon tears fell down on her cheeks.

After they break up, Jeongyeon busy with expand her business around the world and Mina come back to Japan for forgetting all memories about her ex-girlfriend Yoo Jeongyeon. Mina always crying all night then she finally meets Son Chaeyoung a street painter that wake up Mina from her dreams. The dreams of waiting for Jeongyeon to take her back, to hold her tight she needs her so much but in memories, she had missed.
One year later Mina came to the park that she saw the cherry blossoms tree she had seen with Jeongyeon. From other direction, Mina didn't notice Jeongyeon approach to her and standing beside her. Both them turned to each other their eyes meeting, Mina eyes glazed at Jeongyeon.
Jeongyeon :"It's been a long time Myoui Mina"
Mina :"It's been a really long time. How did you know that I was in Korea?"
Jeongyeon :"It's hard to not know, I heard you're dating someone"
Mina :"Yes" with a little smile "You totally ignored me all the time, how have you been ?"
Jeongyeon :"Not so good, I've been ignoring you. How could I be well?" Mina eyes burst of tears she start to crying and tears fell down from her eyes, Jeongyeon closer to her wipes the tears on her cheeks with her thumb softly.
Jeongyeon :"I am really sorry, I just have no idea what should I talk to you" then she hugged her tightly and whispering something to her
Jeongyeon :"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you. But ain't nobody love you like I do. I know that there's others that deserve you. But my darling, I  am still in love with you" pat Mina head
Jeongyeon :"Baby, you look happier, you do. I knew one day you'd fall for someone new. But if she breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here for you"
In the last moment, Jeongyeon wipes tears softly that person she loves left a kiss on her forehead and leave Mina alone.