But We Have Regionals Tomorrow!

But We Have Regionals Tomorrow!

SangHee overhears it all. From the moment Soo tells MiShil that there are two rooms for the six of them, to MiShil quickly deciding to get Tina before Rosé and Irene do it first.

She is also there to witness Irene’s annoyed expression when she finds out she has to room with SangHee of all people, along with Rosé’s shrug and off-hand comment about burning one of her sweaters for warmth if it gets too cold.

SangHee tries really hard to ignore that last one.

So yeah, she isn’t dumb, she knows that even though most of the Glee Club tolerates her, that doesn’t mean they want to spend the night in the same room with her. This is quite silly because it’s only ten minutes until her bedtime, which will make the interaction between them minimal.

When they arrive at their shared hotel room, the first thing Irene does is take a look at the three single beds and toss her bag at the one on the far end. The second thing she does, before Rosé or SangHee even have time to do anything, is to push the bed in the middle towards the one she chose, and then push the other one as far away as she could. Irene admires her handiwork for a couple of seconds and meets SangHee’s displeasured expression.

“That one’s yours, SangHee.” Irene points to the bed away from hers. She offers a small, sarcastic grin.

SangHee simply glares back while Rosé throws herself unceremoniously on her bed.

Later on, SangHee’s ready to sleep, satin nightie hugging her frame, teeth thoroughly brushed and face freshly washed. She notices that neither Irene nor Rosé are ready for bed, and considering that it’s already late enough for her –They are competing tomorrow at 10:00 am!- she thinks the other two should get enough rest as well. They are, after all, one-sixth part of the whole team.

SangHee watches as the two girls enter the bathroom –together- and spend a fair amount of time inside. She is quite shocked when they come out with fresh make up, tight jeans and y tops.

“Where are you going?!” The panic in her voice is evident. “We have Regionals tomorrow morning!”

Irene rolls her eyes. “Jeez, relax, will you? We’ll be right back.”

“But!-”

“We’ll just go get some ice and we’ll be back, okay?”

Rosé turns to Irene with a pout. “But I thought we were going to that party.”

Irene gives her companion an annoyed look. “Rosé!”

“What party?” SangHee gets up from the bed, positioning herself in front of the girls and blocking the door. “No, we need you both in shape tomorrow. It is of vital importance that- Hey!”

Irene takes SangHee by the arm and easily tosses her aside. “See ya, midget!”

SangHee can only watch and listen to them laughing as they leave, Rosé giving her one last amused glance before walking out the door.

She sighs and sits down in one motion. Fine, she thinks. She’ll have to carry everyone else’s weight for the competition, as usual. She only hopes Ryung is smart enough to sleep early, because SangHee is going to need her ex-boyfriend in sharp condition.

She gets beneath the covers and lets the silence lull her to a sweet slumber.

Only to be awakened a few hours later by the nagging sounds coming from somewhere behind her.

Giggling.

Rosé and Irene.

 Of course.

SangHee tries to ignore it, because there’s nothing worse than interrupting a good scheduled sleeping pattern. And admonishing the girls would only cause more harm than good, so she keeps still and hopes for silence.

Maybe if she wishes really hard…

She’s not surprised to realize that she has no such luck. The giggles become shushing attempts and then back to giggles that sound even louder than before. SangHee whines softly.

“We’re gonna wake her up,” Rosé warns.

SangHee silently scoffs to herself because, too late.

Then, SangHee can imagine how easily Irene disregards her as she says; “Don’t worry, she’s sound asleep.”

That just angers her, so SangHee whines even harder. She presumes they will take the hint and stop making such a ruckus.

Rosé giggles again and there are shuffling noises filling the air. SangHee really hopes they’re getting ready for bed.  

Eventually those noises stop, only to be replaced by the sound of weight hitting a mattress and Irene chuckling.

Seriously, what on Earth is so funny? They are probably drunk, and with that assumption, SangHee grabs the extra pillow besides her and uses it to cover her head. The motion is deliberate and she is sure that it will be obvious enough to signal that she is awake.

She is finally pleased to hear silence, and she’s about to relax when a different noise reaches her ears.

A whimper.

SangHee doesn’t usually curse, not out loud at least, but her mind is suddenly filled with swear words. She’s heard gossip about Rosé and Irene, about how they are very ually active -with each other-, but SangHee is not one to believe in gossip.

“Take it off, Rosé.”

--------------------------

Read the rest on my BlackVelvet Tumblr blog! It's called BlackVelvetShipShots. Here is the url: https://blackvelvetshipshots.tumblr.com/. Enjoy!