Jealous?

Lipstick

Bts were in their assigned room on the music bank  platform. They were preparing themselves for their performance. Some of the members were getting their makeup done by the stylist , others namely jimin and jin were reviewing some dance moves. Taehyung was warming up his voice . Namjoon, hoseok and yoongi were getting finishing touches on their makeup. 

Jungkook was playing on his phone .. sometimes stealing glances at his surroundings. He groaned as his character was defeated by the atrocious monster and 'GAME OVER' came up on his screen. He threw his head back in defeat and closed the game not in the mood to play anymore. His eyes wondered over his hyungs.. the leader was on a phone call..hoseok was now warming up his muscles. Jin was talking with one of the stylist about an issue in his stage outfit. Jimin and taehyung were closely sat on the couch and were apparently either filming or taking selfies. 

Then his eyes felt on his sweet hyung. He was still getting his makeup done.  For some unknown reason he continued to stare at him . Suga was quietly talkinhg with the makeup artist and she was giggling...jungkook did not like that, he was curious to know what they were talking about. So he smoothly ( not really he just walked) slide himself closer to them. They were talking about crazy eye makeup or something. Jungkook sighed in relief......wait what why was he even anxious to begin with... he decided not to question himself further and approached his hyung even further.

"Oh hyung..you are looking handsome tonight." Suga was dressed like a prince..they all were but somehow yoongi looked like a true royalty and the makeup made it even betted by enhancing his features. Then ..it happened.. the makeup stylist placed his lip brush on suga's delicate lips denting them as they swiped the reddish colour on the soft looking lips. It was as if jungkook was in trance. Somehow he found the act so enchanting. He could not take his eyes off. 

Suddenly he snapped off his trance as someone called his name softly then louder.."...jungkook ah...jungkook..kookie!!!!". " yes hyung." He said louder than necessary. " ummmmm you have been fixedly staring at my face for the last three minutes..is something the matter? " ..."ummm no hyung i was just .......spacing ...out.....yes spacing out." Then the bunny boy hurriedly left the room leaving a confused suga.

Jungkook wondered what's wrong with him...there must be something thats not going round in his head....why was he so infatuated with yoongi and why was he soo flustered about the way the makeup artist applied the tinted lip balm om suga hyung?? All of these question were swirling in his mind like a tornado. He took a few minutes to calm himself and made his way to the washroom. He washed his hands and returned to the Bts room with all s. He had returned back to his usual self and smiled and cracked jokes until it was their time to conquer the stage. However he did not miss the weirded out look that his favourite smol hyung gave him.

The stage went on super well . The fans were super hyped up as usual and screamed lpuder than ever. Thankfully there was no incident nor any wardrobe or electrical malfunction. After the show they tiredly entered their mini bus and rode their way back home. Most of the members slept through the trip with the exception of the maknaes who were checking and uploading on their social medias.

After a half an hour drive, they finally arrived at their house. Yes they had brought their own little mansion after making it big on scene with their really aesthetically pleasing and relatable music videos. As such they were more free to do what their hearts desired.They got off the vehicle with the exception of one who was still in a deep slumber on the middle seat. Jimin being the sweet angel he is promptly went to wake up his hyung. The way Suga refused to move and pushed jimins hands can be compared to a cat pushing away his owner. They all chuckled. 

After several minutes of the push and pull game, suga asked jimin to carry him inside . A request fo which the angel complied immediately as he was attacked with a burst of cuteness from his hyung. Jungkook watched them with narrowed eyes. He did not like the way HIS smol hyung was in jimin's arm. The other members just cooed and giggled at their antiques. They made their way into the house and each entered their respective rooms to refresh themselves and do whatever they want.

Jungkook let out a deep sighed as he closed his door and slide down on the floor. He tried to recollect and arrange his thoughts for a moment. All of his issues were related to his yoongi hyung. Well jungkook would have to admit that it was not the fist time he felt this sort of way or protectiveness for his hyung. He had always admired him......  he might even love him a little bit but today it was as if he was triggered. He realized that he was not going to completely calm down. 

So jungkook made his way towards the bathroom and showered and refreshed himself. Then he slipped on smooth silky pajamas. He left his room and walked towards yoongi's room. He knocked on the door and clicked it open when he got the permission to enter through a muffled voice.

Suga was in black silky pajamas that showed off his collarbones prettily. He was drying his blond hair with a towel."what is it jungkook ah?" Jungkook was brought out of his head space and looked at his hyung. "Hyung......can i kiss you?" "What???" Suga was startled by the question. Why would the maknae want to kiss him? He was confused..

"Hyung lets sit." Jungkook led his hyung to the bed determined to speak his heart ...well not completely." Hyung i have been feeling neglectled... you are always spending time with the other hyungs...you show much affection for jiminie hyung and even laugh at tae hyung's weird behaviour. Hyung i want attention..i want a kiss." Suga has shocked by the bluntness of the maknae. He had not even realized that this could have bothered the youngest so much. 

" hyuuuungggg. I want a kiss ..plz let me kiss you?? " 

" jungkook ah ...." 

"Hyung just one kiss please?"

"Okay....." suga was now kinda feeling guilty about his lack of attention for the maknae . He always strived to be the perfect hyung for them.

On the other hand jungkook was elated. He was finally going to taste the lips he has been fantasizing about. He was glad he decided to confront his hyung about it. Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips against his hyung's. It felt magical to him. It was a soft kiss. He pulled back with a large bunny grin and saw that his hyung was fluttering his closed eyes open. He had a faint rosy blush on his pale cheeks and jungkook wanted to dive in one more time but he retained himself. 

Instead he pulled his hyung futher on the bed and hugged him close." What are you doing kookie?" ..." im sleeping here with you hyung of course. I want you close... for tonight..plz hyung?" Suga sighed and muttured a small okay. Jungkook smiled and pulled the covers over both of them . They spent the rest of the night talking ablut everything and nothing until they finally felt asleep both with smiles on their faces.