Final

Daniel Hyung is Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, I love you” 

Daniel starred at Jihoon wide-eyed. There’s only two of them in the dorm. The other members are out spending time with either friends or families while Daniel and Jihoon decided to stay in the dorm to rest. More like Daniel wants to rest and Jihoon just tag along to confess.

Jihoon looked at their feet, didn’t dare to see what kind of reaction Daniel is giving him. It was awkward. Jihoon decided to confess in order to lift this weight off his chest, he couldn’t hold it anymore. It’s not like Jihoon expects Daniel to reciprocate his feelings, a little wishful thinking wouldn’t harm right? 

Daniel gained back his composure. “So, you love me?” he paused, Jihoon still looks down, bracing himself for rejection. 

“Y..Y..Yes” Jihoon stuttered. “Y..You don’t... h..have.. to.. re..return.. my feelings.. y..you.. kn..know” Damn, why he had to stuttered

Hearing no response, Jihoon try again, “I..I… ju..just… w..wa..want..you.. to..-“

“Let’s date” Daniel cut him

Jihoon snapped his head up so quick that he thought he heard his bone crack. He starred at Daniel wide-eyes. Is that what he thinks it is? 

“Let’s date” Daniel repeats. Jihoon thought he is the happiest man on earth and suddenly, “under one condition” Daniel finished.

“What?” Jihoon confusedly asked

Daniel smirks, “I’ll date you under one condition” he said again. 

Jihoon couldn’t believe his ears. This is the first time he saw Daniel smirk so evilly. Who is this? Where is Daniel? But despite that, he dares himself to ask, “What is it?”

“I give you 1 week” Daniel said satisfied, smirks never leave his lips, “I’ll date you if you can kiss me here” he pointed at his lips, “in one week”

Jihoon’s mind goes blank. He never can touch Daniel without having his heart beat frantically and now Daniel is asking him to kiss him?!?!??! Moreover on his damn LIPS?!?!??!?! 

“I take that as a yes?” Daniel said, “It’s a deal then” Daniel moved closer and ruffled Jihoon’s hair, “I’ll be waiting” before disappear into his own room.

After a few minutes standing like a fool, letting everything sink in, Jihoon snapped out of his thought. Daehwi is right, Daniel is dangerous. Regardless, Jihoon is not one to back off challenge. He is determined to win this. He’ll make Daniel his even though he had to use this method. “Let the game on”

 

======================================================

 

Easier said than done. It has been 5 days and Jihoon is nowhere near success. Their schedules are crazy. They feel like walking zombies, waking up early in the morning only to be back early in the morning. They work nonstop and Daniel’s schedules are worst. Daniel is rarely home, attending schedules after schedules. It is hard enough for Jihoon to meet Daniel let alone kiss him.

On the 6th day, Wanna One is scheduled to practice for their year-end performance. No other schedules were set for today as they need to focus on practicing, same goes to Daniel. 

“Alright, let’s take 15 minutes break” Jisung announced

All Wanna One members flopped back to the floor, steadying their fast heart beat from intense practice. Jihoon sat on the floor while leaning against the mirror, catching his own breathing. Across from him, Daniel sitting cross-legged and still has the energy to talk and joke around with Sungwoon and Jaehwan. The 3 of them never seems to get tired. But Jihoon’s attention is solely focused on Daniel, more like Daniel’s lips. Jihoon had only less than 2 days left. What should he do?

“Hello, earth to Jihoon” Jihoon’s trained of thoughts was interrupted by Seongwoo

Seongwoo hands him a bottle of water. Jihoon takes it and gulp down the water so fast that it caught in his throat. Jihoon coughs several times and when he looked up, his eyes met with Daniel’s smirking face. Daniel winks at him and focused back on Sungwoon and Jaehwan’s nonstop quarrelling. 

“What are you thinking?” Seongwoo said while patting Jihoon’s back. “You’ve been staring at Daniel, more like his lips for a good 10 minutes”

Jihoon was shocked at Seongwoo’s blatant words. He scanned right and left to see whether there’s any soul there listening to them. When he finds it save, he looked back at Seongwoo and shrugged, not trusting his own voice to answer Seongwoo.

With Jihoon’s lack of response, realization downs on Seongwoo, he widened his eyes, “Oh my God, you guys kissed already?!?!?!?” he said almost screaming

Jihoon in reflect jumps and cover Seongwoo’s mouth. “NO! We didn’t kiss yet” he growled

Seongwoo struggles to free himself from Jihoon, “Yet?” Seongwoo starts, “So, you guys are going to do it anyway” he scoffed, “Damn that Daniel, he is in relationship already but he didn’t tell me, and yet he said I’m his bestfriend”. Seongwoo always knows the tension between Daniel and Jihoon. And he always knows Jihoon loves Daniel, it reflected clearly in the younger’s eyes. Jihoon’s eyes are so expressive that it is hard for him to hide anything, especially something where his feelings is involved.

“We are not in a relationship either” Jihoon lowly said, sadness evidence in his voice.

Seongwoo heard him either-wise. “So, why are you staring at his lips like that?”

“Don’t make it sounds like I’m a Hippocratic ert” Jihoon said

“Well you are” Seongwoo said then raised his hands in surrender, “when you blatantly stared at someone who is not you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter