First Impression

Kookie for Mookie

I woke up next to an empty bed. I yawned wondering where Angel was. I stood up and took a close look around from where I was standing because when we arrivedyesterday it was too late and too dark to have a closer look. I was stunned by how clean everything was even Angel's bed was made and her luggage was stored into the wardrobe. I wondered when she has had the time to clean everything up after yesterday evening when suddenly a thought came to my mind.

'WHAT TIME IS IT???' 

I looked up to the clock that hung on the wall. 7:45am! I ran into the bathroom and did my morning routine in what felt like 2 minutes. I put on some clothes that lay on top of my open suitcase and grabbed the stuff that I thought I would need for my first day in school. When I was about to head to class the door opened and Angel stood in front of me. 

"Woah, chill! Why do you look so panicked and why are you in such a hurry?"

"What do you think?!?Because neither of you both bothered to wake me up!"

"At first don't talk to me like that OK?! And second we haven't woken you up yet because you were really exhausted yesterday. Although the headmistress said we could take a day off of school because we arrived pretty late yesterday. So she told us to rest and take a look around. If you want you can go to school but you don't have to... if you are going then you will have to make up an excuse for being late and it doesn't look good to be late on you first day."

"Ok ok! I won't go to school..But can I look around? I want to see where the classrooms and the shops are or do you want me to do something?", I asked as I tried to calm down my racing heart.

"Actually there is something you could do... you could clean up the mess you left behind", she said as she looked behind me, " and go to the Café which is next to the break hall and get the three of us some coffee. There is also a bakery so you could get us some bred 'cause we don't have any right now. I think that should it be... Oh wait! You could also look for the caretakers office so we will know where it is when we get any questions or problems. Could you do that please?", she looked at me with pleading eyes. She knew that I would always say yes if she did this. I nodded my head and smiled at her. I rushed past her but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. She raised an eyebrow and looked at me confused.

"What? Do I have toothbrush on my mouth?"

"Haha! No but do you really want to go like this?"

"Huh?", what does she mean? 

She scanned me from head to toe bevore she looked me in the eyes again.

"You are wearing you're pajama pants and no bra - plus you don't have socks on. I only can imagine what their first impression of you would be.", she said as she tried not to laugh.

I looked down at me and looked at her again. She bursted out laughing at my surprised look. I couldn't help but laugh along. We ended up standing in the doorframe laughing. We both were coughing as we wrestled for our breaths to calm down. She looked at me amused while wiping away the tears which were rolling down her cheeck from laughing. 

"I am going to shower first...an then I'll change into new clothes I guess.", I stumbled.

"Yeah you should probably do that.", she giggled. Still smiling she turned around and walked off.

"Hey! Where are you going?!", I shouted after her.

"We are going to the library. So if you are finished you can come too if you want.", she told me as she continued to walk along.

A bit later I had done everything and was now walking through the halls as a glimpse of a boy who was sitting near the door in a classroom catched my eye. I shut my eyes and went near the door to have a closer look but suddenly the bell rang. It was a five minute break so that the students would have time to change their classroom if it's necessary. I was hurrying away from the door because I didn't want to get trampled over by a dozen students who would run out of their classes. The picture of the boy sitting casual in his chair and playing with one of his pencils while he looked at me surprised through the little window in the door was burned into my mind. I had a feeling that he is familiar to me but I couldn't remember in that moment where I have seen him. I shrugged it off and searched for the Café.

I was slightly annoyed when I finally found the bakery and had pushed my way through all the students who were standing in my way. I was about to order when suddenly someone bumped into me. The coffee which I had already bought for my two friends and me sloshed all over me and I screamed in shock and pain. I heard a gasp and running footsteps. I looked around just to see a glimpse of a boy running away. All the guests and those who waited to be served looked at me some of them were surprised others were shocked. But the girl who was about to serve me gave me a sympathetical look and turned around to grab a towel to dry off my clothes a little bit. She handed it to me and turned around again to get some cold water on another towel to cool down the burns. Bevore she could even turn around to give me the other towel I ran out of the bakery with tears in my eyes.

I was running towards the library. At least I thought it was the way to the library after a while I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit. I looked in the mirror and washed my face. Red stains all over my lower face and down my cleavage to a few last spots on my stomach. It burns but I didn't wanted to do anything against it. I looked at my mobile to look for the way to the library. I ran out of the toilet and towards the library.

I looked around to find the both of them sitting at a large table. They jumped up with a worried eypression on their faces when they saw my tear covered face. 

"Maknae-Mookie! What happened?!!", they both asked simultaneously.

I ran towards them and threw myself in their arms crying.