Episode 1

The Cheeky Nurse Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode One

Park Chorong

 

The sky was clear, the best weather I’ve been in ever since I’ve stepped on the place. The garden around was beautiful, peaceful as I walked around aimlessly. The wedding ceremony won’t be starting in an hour anyway. White veil fabrics were between short white columns, lining the path to the altar. The white linen covered tables were in both sides, each table with a single red rose placed in the middle. The whole place was like a hidden paradise, something I wish I would be in as well when I walk down the aisle.“Chorong!”

When I turned around, there she was, donning that smile that looks too sweet of her. She’s in a simple peach dress, same as mine, except with her black collar that gives a little edge on her outfit.

Yoon Bomi.

She ran to me, engulfing me in a tight hug with little giggles. I just shook my head and hugged her back, despite only being apart for forty minutes.

“I’ve been looking everywhere for you! I really missed you, meanie!” She pouted as she pulled away. “What are you doing here anyway? The wedding will be starting in an hour. It’s still early.”

“Well isn’t it better to be early?” I rolled myeyes before sparing a smile after. “Besides, the whole place has great decorations. See?”

“I know, I know.” Bomi chuckled, pinching my cheeks. “Do you want to get married in a garden then? How about my house’s backyard?”

I playfully punched her shoulders, laughing.

 “Idiot, gardens are now on trend. Let’s do something different?”

“What? How about a wedding in jeans and t-shirt washed down with bottles of beer?”

I flicked her forehead, “Yah! You’re not even supposed to be drinking! You’re a med student and yet, you won’t stop with the alcohol.”

“I’m sorry. I promise I’ll lessen it from now on, okay?”

I just nodded my head, following as she led me out of the venue. Outside, the guests are waiting, probably wondering when will the groom and the bride will arrive. Eunji and her girlfriend was standing in a hidden spot, away from all the rich people. Our eyes met in an instant, and she grinned.

“You look pretty, Chorong unnie! When did you came?” Eunji complimented when we went to approach them. She was wearing a tux that fits her well while her girlfriend, Naeun, was in a simple beige dress that is down to her knees.

“An hour ago… probably. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter