--13--

Complicated Love

*JIMINS POV*

I woke up and looked around the room. My eyes widened. V is here??????? 

'V heyyy V!!' I shouted. He opened his eyes and looked at me. 'Sorry..' Was the only word he said. 'Don't worry' I smiled. 

Suddenly Seongmin came. 'So you two are awake that's nice so I can kill you two now' Seongmin smirked and pulled out a gun. 'Please don't do it we're so sorry' I said.

But then door opened there was standing the police with BTS and Angel. Seongmin turned around and shot. I felt so much pain in my . Angel ran up to me and the police catched Seongmin. 'Oppa....please stay... I need you..' Angel begged.

*YOUR POV*

RM said that he can locate V's mobile phone. 'Don't ask why' He rolled his eyes. Suddenly their eyes widened. 'What's wrong?' I asked. 'They are at Seongmins house' They said. 'Seongmin??' I asked. ' Come on we need to go' Jin said. We drove to Seongmins house. I don't know who Seongmin is...Jhope called the police.

As we reached his house the police was already there we opened the door. The boy, I think he is Seongmin, held a gun and shot as he saw us. He shot Jimin in his . I ran up to him. The police catched Seongmin.

We drove Jimin to the hospital. We called out for a doctor. We waited for 2 hours. He was in a surgery. After 2 hours we could finally visit him. 

'Oppaaaa...' I cried and hugged him. 'Shhh it's okay Angel' Jimin said and patted my head. 

We talked for hours and BTS left. I stayed there for the whole night. 

*2 DAYS LATER*

Jimin can come home with me. I brought him home. 'So oppa please rest' I said and helped him to go to the bedroom. 'Don't be worried Angel' He smiled.

'Do you want something to drink or to eat?' I asked. 'I just want to shower' He laughed. 'May I help you?' I asked. 'But I'm then...' He blsuhed. 'I won't look Oppa' I laughed. He nodded and we went to the bathroom. I helped him and of course I didn't even took a glance. After that shower I helped him to the bed again.

'Angel I have something to tell you' He said. 'What's wrong oppa don't you feel good?' I asked worried. 'No no.. I wanted to tell you that a long time ago' Jimin said.

' I- I love you Angel... We know each other since kids... I hoped you would remember me but you didn't and your parents asked me to stay here.. to take care of you' He smiled. My eyes widened. 

'We know each other since kids..???? ommo...sorry that I don't know anything..' I mumbled. 'A long time ago when you were 10 years old Seongmin kidnapped you..' He started. I was shocked. 'He gave you something that you can't remember everything..' He said. 'This ' I was so angry now.

'And then I saw you in school..' He said 'I just wanted to be with you' He smiled. I smiled too. 'Oppa I think I love you too, it felt so nice to be with you all the time' I smiled. Suddenly our lips met. But then my phone got a message.