--1--

Complicated Love

I woke up from the noise of my alarm clock. It was 6 am. I sighed and went to the bathroom, showered and the things you do to get ready. After that I went down into the kitchen I saw my mother there making some fruits for me.

'Omma, I don't want to go to school...' I whined. 'My poor little girl, you have to it is good for your silly brain' she joked. I chuckled and ate the fruits she made for me. 'Mommy I'm going now see you later' I shouted and closed the door. It was nice weather the sun was shining and the birds were singing. I put my headphones in my ears and looked at the Sky. 'It looks so peaceful and nice' I thought. After 10 minutes, suddenly it started to rain. 

'AISH' I ruffled my hair and began to run not looking forward. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I let my Phone drop to the floor. I looked at the person it was a boy, he held his hand out. I grabbed his hand and stood up. We looked at each other, there was silence.

'I'm sorry that I bumped into you..' He said shyly. 'No, don't be sorry, I was the one who didn't look where I was going' I said. 

'Hmm.. I have to go now I'm in hurry, mianhae' He said and ran away. 'He was cute' I thought but shrugged it off and went to school.

I entered the school and went to my locker. I reached for my Books and closed the locker. I heard two girls talking, immediately I knew who it was. They were my two best Friends Mookie and Sandy. We have kpop group called AnSaMo, the Name of the group is composite of our first two letters of our names, my name Angel, Sandy and Mookie. I am the Dancer and Main vocal and the oldest of the group. Sandy is Main vocal and the Leader. Mookie is Main Dancer, Rapper and Maknae. Yeah that are we AnSaMo. 

The two girls went over to me. ' Hiiiii' They both said. 'Hello my girls' I laughed. And then we heard 7 Boys talking, we looked over to them. The 7 Boys are in a group too called 'BTS'. 'Omo, today I bumped into Jimin... but I didn't recognize him OMG...' I said. 'Unnie you're a pabo' Mookie said while laughing. Sandy stood there and was hypnoized because of Suga. The 7 Boys passed by us. But Jimin looked all the time at me and smiled. 'Angel he looked at you and smiled' Sandy chuckled. My cheeks became red. The bell rang and we went to our Class. Yes, happily we three are together in Class. But then suddenly someone stopped me and pushed me against the wall. I was so surprised.