Pilot

Uncontrollably

 

"What is this?"

"It's a present. Do you like it? it took me forever to pick out since you're a designer yourself." Myungsoo had sad very nervously towards her as he watched her open the box. 
He had bought her a necklace that had the date they first met engraved in it.

"Why this date?" Hyejeong had asked.

"because that's the day my life changed. Because of you." He'd told her. He got up from his seat and put the necklace around her neck, "don't take it off without my permission you hear me?" he'd demanded her. 

"I won't." She told him as she kissed his cheek lightly. 

As they were getting ready to leave, Myungsoo had opened the door car for Hyejeong to get into, but before she got in the car, a voice had caught her attention. 

"Oppa?!?!?" young women had called out from a distant. 

Hyejeong turned to look at Myungsoo; his eyes were open so big as if he knew her. 

"Do you know her?" Hyejeong had asked curiously.

"Oppa." The young girl had repeated herself as she walked closer towards him, but Myungsoo quickly pushed Hyejeong into the car. 

"Oppa, why, are you----" The girl said again.

"Don't talk to me. We don't know each other." Myungsoo said coldly towards her as he got into the car and drove off. 

As Myungsoo was driving, he just kept on thinking about the women he had seen. He started to think about memories and flashbacks, and his body temperature was rising quite a bit. 

"Do you know her?" Hyejeong had asked.

"No." he replied quickly. 

"It looked like she knew---"

"NO!" he had accidentally said raising his voice a bit giving Hyejeong a scare. He turned to glare at her real quick knowing she was a bit taken back. He grabbed her hand and pulled it against his chest while he was driving. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice at you like that. " Myungsoo apologized. 

"It's okay. I trust you." She said to him. 

-----

"Eomma." Sooyoung had said as she sat down at the family dinner table. "Earlier today I saw Myungsoo Oppa." 

Her mother had dropped the coffee as she was making her way to the dinner table scaring Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung quickly got up and grabbed some towel to clean up the broken glass and spill, as she was cleaning she started to talk again about Myungsoo, "when I saw him, he seemed to be doing good. He had a car and everything. He came out from a high-end restaurant. And he had a woman with him." She had said. 

"Don't talk about that baster in this household." Her father had said as he came out of the room, "that baster is no longer apart of us." Her father responded angrily. 

-----

Ji Yeon was busy organizing wedding plans, dates, and decoration since she runs her own small wedding design place in Seoul. 

"CEO, here." An employee had offered her a small envelope. 

"What is it?" 

As JiYeon was opening the envelope, her employee was explaining to her, "I know we are busy with other wedding plans, but doing this wedding for this couple is an excellent opportunity because the daughter that is getting married is the daughter of Taemyung and Hospital and Corporation. We can get a lot more recognition and offers if we do their wedding." She had explained. 

As JiYeon was reading the info on the wedding, she agreed with her employee. TaeMyung is a big name, and it will help her out with her small so like company. She quickly decided and had asked her employee to set a date up with Tae Myung. 

As she was reading the info, she learned the couple names, "Kim Myungsoo ....." she had whispered as it sent chills down her spine. "Myungsoo?" she then shook her head, "this can't be the Kim Myungsoo, there so so many other Kim Myungsoo's in the Republic of Korea." She had reminded herself as she slowly let this go. 

-----

"Yeah, I'll be there in thirty minutes, wait for me okay." Myungsoo had said happily to HyeJeong over the phone as he was putting on his jacket about to head out his office. As he hung up and was about to go, his co-worker had come into his room loudly and dramatically scaring him. 

"I'm sorry, but we just received news that there was a huge bus accident and about twenty patients will be coming into the E.R." She had told him. 

Myungsoo quickly dropped his stuff and took his is a coat, "get ready for the E.R, I'll meet you guys down there." He said as he was taking off his jacket and putting on his doctor coat. 

-----

Hyejeong was waiting patiently at the movies in the lounge for Myungsoo to come. They were supposed to be on a movie date tonight because it been awhile since they've gone to the movies together. She kept looking at her watch, its already been an hour since the movie has started and she was still waiting for him. 

-----

It was almost midnight when Myungsoo got off of work duty after treating all twenty patients from the bus accident. He looked at his phone; he had many missed called and text messages from Hyejeong.

"Aishhh!!" he said irritatedly. 

He drove quickly to the theater, as he entered the arena he searched everywhere for Hyejeong, he tried calling, but she wouldn't pick up, "Myungsoo-ahh." a voice from behind called. 

He turned around quickly as he sees Hyejeong, he ran and hugged her tightly, "I'm sorry, I was on my way out but there was a bus accident, and I had to stay." He'd explained to her as he was running out of breath. 

She smiled weakly as she was hugging him, "it's okay. I understand. Saving lives are more important than a movie." She told him. 

He pulled away from her and cupped her face, "but you're more important. You and I." He'd said, "I'm sorry we missed the movie. I knew how much you wanted to watch it." 

She smiled cutely and suspiciously, "that's why ..."

"That's why what?" he said since he knew something was up. 

Hyejeong pulled out two tickets, "that's why I bought the midnight showing." 

He chuckled cutely and nosed kissed her quickly and pulled her into his embrace, "this is why I love you." 

"let's go before we miss it again." She had said.