Final. A very long day indeed

Jumyeon Appa!

'Hi junmyeon.'

Hi here hi everywhere. In less than fifty seconds the other kids already invade his house and yes messing up wherever they can. Thats including his sons.

Before he even sighs, four figures in front of him give him a sneaky kind of smile which he doubt will be a good meaning.

'  hyungs come in first.'

His youngest hyung 9, Kim Ryeowook actually save him when he saw the lad bringing in boxes of pizza and chickens.

He muttered thanks while the older passing by him and walk to his kitchen.

My point of view

'So whats the deals with all of you coming to my house without notice and where is my sisters in law?' Just curious i said.

My oldest hyung definitely laugh and that made me xonfuse again. Is this kind of bullet camera thing or what?

Kim Heechul pats my shoulder and said something i wish i never heard.

' your sisters went abroad with irene. And we all have important meeting to attend this evening so i guess the kids is all yours?"

My jaw dropped again.

"Whatttt  why me where your nannies did u see my kids argh.' I almost cursed but loud cry from the playroom stop us from arguing and i run to the room to find out my youngest niece Sehun is fighting with my youngest.

Jongin pouts and he stuttered.

"Sehun wants my sword but this is appa gift i cannot give him. But he take it.' The younger lad cry again so i decided to hold him up and wipe the tears and look into his eyes.

'Baby, sehun just want to borrow right?' I point at sehun and he nodded. 

'So whats appa said about sharing. It's good or not?"

A loud "good' comes from the left corner of the room and i can see Chanyeol and baekyun the most mischivious twin giggling between the answer.

' see share okay? Because uri jongin is good boy right?"

The child finally nodded.

One obstacle done.

Lunch is very loud. Imagine 8 kids and five grown up adults with such loud family.

Ryeowokie hyung is the only one in peace because his baby kyungsoo is so with manners and know how to savor food properly. The kid even helps him in setting up the table just now.

Heenim as usual busy handling his twin. Tbh this twin needs more works than my three sons. A bunch of creativity like mama said to me when the twins reached one and decided to crack all mama's lipstick. Kim Chanyeol and Kim Baekhyun is in fourth gred now i dont know how the parents handle them but im praying to god now pls behave for today atleast.

Jungwoon hyung is busy feeding Yixing.That kidlooks like no trouble for now hes the sweetest of all. Maybe he got that from his chinese gorgeous mom. Because jongwoon hyung is nowhere near the word angel anyway.

While Jonghyun hyung is busy running after Sehun like i do with Jongin now.

The youngest are the toughest challenge after all.

I scan around to see my first and second born as usual sticking each other feeding themselves together with Kyungsoo and Yixing.

At least we have few non hyper kids here today.

After lunch i cant believe that bros just left me with unwashed plates and 8 kids alone  whyyy6y

 

While i closed the door something was tugging at my foot.

My youngest looks so cute, his eyes dropping down and he looks so okay so cute and sleepy.

'Nap time baby?' I was bout to be happy but screaming coming from the kids room make me run again with Jongin holding tightly to my neck.

'Why chanyeol?' The tall kid just smile. His twin coming towards and say something i surely laugh till today.

" this room is too small for us samcheon and chanyeol is too tall for that bed. '

And that made realized again. I have freaking eight small humans to take care of.

First. Milk.

Milk where whereeee.

Since only sehun and jongin needs them i rummage thru sehun baby bag. And found one bottle with milk powder with instructiona written by my sister of course thanks god.

Imagine trying to make baby formula while one child in carrier behind you. And one child tugging at your pants 

'Sehun give samcheon a minute pls?' Sehun droppy eyes madw him seems so sad but i cant hold hi its dangerous while dealing with hot water.

"Minseok pls help appa here. Please try to sooth baby sehun pls.' Minseok cames in seconds following by Jongdae.

My saviours.

Done with the two babies. Both are safe and sound in the main bedroom.

Now the six kids. Raging kids.

'Kids lets nap for now. We can play later' but no one cares. Everyone is running around. Guess whos the lead. Non other than  chanyeol?

'Apppaaaa lets play along' i nodded and just one round.

But one round turns ten im freaking lost of words.

" tired huh samcheon?" Kyungsoo seems sleepy already and yixing already sleeping one thw couch.

'Appa i think u shud spread beds in living room it will be enough for everybody'

The kids starts to scream again with Minseok suggestion. I just nod.

But a small hiss made me smile again.

'Guys dont scream yixing is sleeping' kyungsoo loooks like he gonna kill anybody whos making noise now that kid is sure something.

Spread beds.done.

Toilets before bed. Done.

"Samcheon sing something. Appa always do that."

Ohgod i never do this before this is more nervewrecking than my first interview.

"Jalja uri agaya ...."

Five minutes into small snores appeared and i finally can rest or not.

Writer point of view 

30 minutes happened a phone call rang and Jumyeon is struggling to wake up but he knows the caller. He set the ringtone to a special one.

Rubbing his eyes he finally get up from the bed slowly trying to not wake up the babies from their nap

Tap.

He puts the phone near his ear to hears giggles. 

' myeon we dont want to see your ears pls'

See? Wait he looks again at the phone at see five ladies sitting together giggling. Irine, his wife is the closest one to the screen. Just there smiling. He ruffles his hair and try to hide his sleepy face.

" i guess we are disturbing your nap?" 

" haha no noona. I just urgh need some rest.'

So many questions bombard at one time until he dwcide to say 

" one person at a time pls." 

His oldest sister in law was very curious of the twin he just laugh and walk to living room to show them the kids after showing sehun and jongin.

' aww uri junmyeon sobang definitely do well. Thats why he has the most kids after all." Yixing omma adds.

Making Irine blush.

' okay just thanks you myeon we dont know they will bully you like this. But sure. Love myeooon. We will go downstairs first so you two can be lovey dovey'

Irene laughs and he laughs. They  are in the same phase. Tbh eventho he's the youngest in his sibs hes the one who get marry first. He met Irene while in uni and decided she's the one. 

' oppa biyane. We thought they will look aftrt the kids together with you " she looks somehow guilty making Jumyeon feel sad.

' and sorry for lying. The unnies just want bonding time and i figure out we shud have rest day.'

Junmyeon chuckles.

'Im mad but sokay maybe this is my punishment for making you do all 90% of parenting i shud be the one who sorry.'

' but you work hard oppa." For our family.

'You too. Ohgod i hate to say this when youre just way for 3 hours ago but i miss you already."

 

Call end. Energized.

He should check the fridge now because eating out for tea or playing outside is not a good option when you are the only adult among 8 kids. No control over that.

Few sticky notes on the fridge made him smile again.

" there's chocolate cake for the kids. And fruits"

" made sure they eat well.'

" im counting on you'

He will take this challenge!

Before he even take the knife to cut the cake he brought out from the fridge a small voice interruptes him.

" samcheon. Soo wannna peeeee." Omg. He hold up the boy and run to the main bathroom.

Safe.

Safely board. The kid finally smile he might drink too much water after the running session.

He expected Soo to sleep again but no, he's now in front of him watching him cut the cake carefully.

' Samcheon its wrong.' Okay kay whats wrong? Okay the way he cuts mught be bad but

"Then how soo?' The hand the boy the cake plastic knife and the boy shows how he supposed to cut it. Clean cut. Hows a first gred boy can do this. Definitely his hyung traits. Wookie hyung is always good kitchen.

'Thanks soo." The boys giggle happily.

It's almost five when he and Soo finalky manage to washed alk the fruits and cut the cake and prepare some choco drink according to soo his fab drink ever.

"Lets wake themmm up.'

 

No, He shudnt wake them up. maybe let them sleep for more good minutes because now enraged kids are flying over the living room. Thanks goodness he decided to put some noise absorber in their home because Sehun can be loud anough when he cry.

Chenyeol leading the cheer up team playing pillow fight with his twin Baek holding tight to his shirt. While small team, Heading by leader Minseok accompanied byt Jongdae are having so much until a pillow burst, throwing up so many whites substances called cotton. Jumnyeon swear he almost cried.

" Stop guys, you need to shower." A word from Kyungsoo surprisingly make Chanyeol goes down to fight and behave instantly. Jongin and Sehun claps behind him.

What a miracle is this?

Yixing tugging Junmyeon;s pants and mumbled.

" Soo is scary but nice." He laughs so much that all other kids look at him

 

Kyungsoo is peacefully watching Pororo after dinner, with Jongin head on his lap, and Sehun on his other side.

Junmyeon is amazed how this small one could handle the maknaes very well when he actually have no sibs,

" Soo, don't you want a little bro?" Soo keeping his poker face. Shrugged . No

" I have these kids why i want more."

Junmyeon cried. While hugging the small kid. He made a note on his mind to tell this to his wife and his hyung bout today.

 

while at Minseok's room.

"Chan, don't you feel bored with Baek?" Asking playfully but surely making Baekhyun pouts

Chanyeol laughs. A big laugh. But gathering small Baek into his arms, hugging him close to him.

" What about Jongdae then?"

This making both twins laugh loudly, MInseok trying to keep his poker face.everyone knows the facts he loves his younger brother Jongdae and Jongin so much he even cried when Jongdae first enter school.

He cried when Jongin was born. And still adore his brothers as ever.

Who knows a kid can be so emotional?

After few rounds of leggo match, they finally fall asleep on their own.

 

Yixing on the hand, have been facetiming his mother for an hour laready, Till he sleeps. Made Jumyeon smile wider than ever.

Soo, Sehun, Jongin on the ouch, falling asleep.

It almost midnight anyway.

 

Junmyeon finally can rest.

 

1.00 am.,

Jonghyun, Ryeowook, Jungwoon and Heechul enter the house.

" Wow peaceful duh?."

" But where we gonna sleep?"

" Anywhere but next to you hyung, "

"What"

" No dont scream the kids will wake up."

" Myeon always did great anyway."

 

 

P/s : I have been writing this for a long time already but finally manged to cont and finished this.

Adulting is hard please bear it with me. Thanksssssssssssssss