final.

Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun should have noticed it way earlier: the way Jongin's eyes sparkle when touching people's bellies. It was too cute and funny, how Jongin was so curious even if he has been working out regularly himself to form his own abdominal muscles.


Chanyeol even teases Jongin about it, because Jongin has played and touched Chanyeol's belly as well when he stopped working out—saying that Jongin should also stop working out and build his own pudgy stomach so that he would play with his own. Jongin and the members laughed it off.


So when the hyungs left the maknaes in the dorm, since Jongin insisted Sehun to accompany him to lazy around the dorm, Sehun decided to ask about Jongin's thing about tummies.


Jongin was currently watching a random Korean variety show and giggling here and there, unconsciously playing with Sehun's tummy (he was too tired to work out, okay?). Sehun laces his fingers with Jongin and turns to him.


"What's with you and your thing with bellies?" Sehun asked, a teasing smirk on his lips and Jongin stops mid laugh, glancing at Sehun with his eyebrows raised.


"Uhh... Nothing? I think they're kind of cute? Plus, I ain't telling you," Jongin said, a little unsure of his answer and Sehun grabs the remote to turn off the television. He ignores Jongin's complain of "Hey!"


"Really," Sehun says, completely unconvinced. Without warning, he lunges to Jongin and pinches both of his sides continuously, elicting a series squeaks and laugh from Jongin.


"Sehunnie! S-stop!" Jongin laughs and tries to push Sehun aways, "F-fine! I'm gonna tell you, just please stop!" Jongin grabs Sehun's dark locks and Sehun immediately stops, looking expectantly at Jongin for an answer. They both snickered to themselves.


"I was not lying when I said bellies and tummies are cute, you know?" Jongin smiles and Sehun rolls his eyes, get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter