T-Thank You.

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

Kyumin's POV:

You know, if you look at people straight in the eyes, you might be able to see their personality. But that Myungsoo jerk, I could just look at his face and know. But today... I just noticed something... he's actually kinda handsome...and I think...WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't fall for him, you'll go to heaven before your family if you do. I know you know what I mean. He's the coldest kid and the meanest kid, that's what some say. But all I see is girls falling FLAT for him. They like him even though he's cold and harsh? And about EunJi, she said something about me being the one?

Wait, why am I even talking about that Jerk Kim Myungsoo. I can't let myself fall for him or I will go to heaven early .....

I thought about all of the things about today at school. How Myungsoo put his arm over my shoulder....ugh...that gives me shivers. I wonder what would happen tomorrow! >.<

 

"Sweety, you have 10 minutes to get ready...." My mother tapped me and warned. 'Did I hear that? 10 mintues!' I quickly shot out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I did my daily routine and then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"What the fudge mom." I said and saw the clock. She giggled.

"You were in deep sleep so... I had to make up something." She said and placed the eggs and bacon on my plate. I rolled my eyes and ate breakfast.

After that I headed out the door. To my surprise Minwoo was standing there, waiting for me.

"Annyeong!" He waved. I smiled and started to walk.

"How was your sleep?" He asked me.

"Minwoo ah~ don't talk to me like you're my boyfriend. Since boyfriends always ask their girlfriends those stuff." I told him.

He laughed. "You are my GIRL    FRIEND!" He said, pausing between the word girl and friend.

"Right, I'm a girl that is your friend." I nodded.

"Correct! And I'm your boyfriend." He said, forgetting the PAUSE!

I cleared my throat. "SAY IT AGAIN...."

"Oops!" He covered his mouth. "I'm your BOY     FRIEND." He said slowly, I nodded as saying 'good, that's the correct way' . He smiled.

Before we knew it, we were at school.

"See you in class!" He smiled. Actually, I won't see him until the class after lunch but I just smile back and waved at him.

"HEY! New girl...." A girl stopped me from heading to class. I looked up at her, she was really pretty.

"Y-yes?" I said. She smirked. 'That smirk looks like Myungsoo,... >.< Is she going to be the same thing as that animal?' I gulped.

"Why are you following Minwoo around everywhere?" She asked. I gulped again.

"He's my boyfriend." I said. 'Damn!!! FORGOT THE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed in my head. She looked at me with a weird look.

"You both are dating?!" She asked. Before I can answer she slapped me.. :(

I touched my cheeks with watery eyes.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice. I didn't turn to see who it was. 

"I'm teaching her......"The girl answer. "Oppa, don't worry."

'It's a guy huh..... voice sounds familiar.' I said in my head.

"I'll do it instead." He said. 'What the fudge...no no no!! A guy is stronger than a girl!!! >.<' I screamed some more inside.

"Okay oppa! Good luck!" She gave me a final look and smirked. Then the guy approached me.

"Already being bullied on the second of school?" He smirked.

"Don't hurt me....please!" I almost cry, my eyes were still closed.

He laughed. "Open your eyes, pabo." I slowly opened my eyes and looked up.

"WHAT THE FUDGE?!" My eyes were wide wide opened, staring at that dude, Myungsoo. =="

"Surprised much?" He smirked.

"Aren't you suppose to be mean?" I asked.

"You want me to be mean?" He looked at me, not believing what he heard. I quickly shook my head.

"I'm just saving you this time, next time, you can get hurt all you want." He said and walked away. I suddenly ran and hugged him from the back.

"T-Thank you!" I stuttered. Did I just hugged this animal?! o.O

"Let go of me." He said coldly. Great...here comes the ice Myungsoo.

"Sorry, I can't even believe what I did." I scratched my head. "I'm going to class, bye, Jerkface." I said and walked to class.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

What the heck did she just do? That pabo this back hug me!! >.<

I can't believe it! That girl.... ==

But I had a weird feeling. My heart was like this:

*thump* *thump* *thump*

When she hugged me. I can't be falling for this girl...never in my life I swear.

_____________________________________________________________

Heylo! (:

How are you all? I'm having a tiny headache right now. I took a shower but it was still there ):

My update for you is this. I hope you enjoy!

Ppyong!