Heart Break

Body Transformation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I am Tina Jittaleela, daughter of a known fashion designer and a CEO, Allysandra Jittaleela. I'm a college student of fine arts and I also helps in my mother's company as a photographer.

Today I'm at my room suffering from the so called heartbreak but that person is not even aware nor i want her to be aware with my feelings... Yes you read it right, It's a Her! My best friend at that !

I'm happy that she already got her crush as her boyfriend and that she's also happy ,-rolls eyes- okay more than happy than I , but because I like her ,I don't know how to feel about it. Should I celebrate and after that kill myself?and curse the heaven for not making me a guy?

I lock myself inside my room, who's full of posters of anime, my favorite bands and idols and a picture of her ... I'm not a stalker alright? And she already saw this! She's my best friend and it's perfectly normal to have a pic or two... right ?!

But now I don't feel like seeing her as I tore apart the pictures of us and posters I have, even the accessories we bought together and thrown it on the trash can. Feeling bitter but wanting to feel better..

I'm boyish, when i'm alone that is. If I'm with other people including my mom? please. I'm girly all over! putting a slight make up, wearing dresses, high heels, handbags and accessories that are cute.

It's all given by my mom, obviously. But some off my accessories are bought by my best friend Yam cause she want to match with me she said. Arrh! just remembering her makes me want to fight that lucky bastard!!

---

a few hour's ago

Yam and I was at a cafe , seated outside. I'm eating a piece of chocolate cake and a cup of cappuccino, as for her, she's having an ice milk tea and a cupcake. She message me saying that I should come here for she's going to tell me something.

I still haven't taken a bath at that time and doesn't want to go out. Reading the message I almost tripped going to bathroom for running like my tail is on fire! kidding~ I don't have a tail only a horn but maybe my tail is already growing too?

It's just that my Mom used to tell me that, "You're already growing your horn and doesn't listen to what i say now?" She still love me tho and i still love her even if she scolds me.

Okay back to topic, as you all know when someone you like messaged you to come over, you'll run even if it's far, am i right? or it's just me?. But for your information, i drove my way there~ It's not easy to run wearing heels.

I didn't wear any make up and just wore a simple dress and a boots, i can't drive if i'm wearing high heels alright?. I still need to look good infront of my crush even if i don't have much time alright? and i'm still pretty even without make-up~

Yam still on her phone smiling happily, as of me I'm just gazing at her as I sip my drink. But reality hits me for there's a guy coming over as Flor happily hug him when he's beside her. As they were too intimate with each other , I cleared my throat and both of them stopped snuggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter