You're The ONLY ONE

You're The ONLY ONE
 
I Sat on the chair next her bed, while holding her Pale Hand..
She was sleeping Peacefully.. I stared at her Beatiful, Innocent ,and Angelic Face..
my hand that was holding her hand is now traveling to her long black hair enjoying the feeling of the Smoothness.. "Oppa!?"-I heard as I saw the Angelic Jinah opened her beautiful DARK brown eyes that is now staring at me Smiling even if I could see the PAIN deep inside.. I wonder how can she still smile in this Kind of 'Condition'...
I Couldn't bear anymore watching her like this but I have to stay strong so I can be able see that Beautiful ,Warm Smile of hers.. Why didn't I know it any sooner?? "What Jin?"-I replied.. "can you sing me the song you write for that lucky girl you're crushing?"-she asked..  "I'm so curious to hear it.. even thought I'm not that lucky girl"-she said again while smiling.. "oppa~!! Jebal~!! Please~!!"-she pleaded me..
"okay~!"-I said as I began to Sing.. She closed her eyes enjoying this very last moment of her..
seeing her this peacefully, I closed my eyes to focusing on the song that I've been dying to Sing it for HER.. but soon My eyes widened as I felt something Smooth touching My Lips.. and it was her Kissable lips that I've been waiting to Kiss since forever..
I was too shock to do anything.. She broke the kiss and I just contunied Singing as if Nothing happened.. "I PRAY NO TEARS IN YOUR DREAMS~ I KNOW YOU'LL FLY HIGH IN YOUR LIFE~ i sesangeun jageun nuneuro tto gedeul boryeogo hajiman (althought this world tries to see you with a small view) boran deusi dangdanghage malha su isseo.. (I can confidently say that..)"-Suddenly Jin Cutted me..
"oppa!?".. "hmm?"-I replied.. "SARANGHAEYEO~!"-she said smiling as her eyes closed slowly, one by one.. and I knew, It's the 'time'..
as much as I don't want to let her go.. as much as I cant do anything..
"NADO SARANGHAEYEO~!"-I finally confessed my Deep, TRUE feelings that I've been Keeping all this times as a secret.. I'm relived even thought She's not here anymore.. Rest In Peace~ Jin... I leaned closer to her and kiss her forehead...
"YOU'RE THE ONY ONE~!!"- I contunied singing.. 
'Jinah~ Saranghae~ You'll aways be the only one for me~' -I thought as the tears I've been holding all this times finally escaped my eyes freely..
 
 

A/N: So how it is? I hope you enjoy it :) Thank you <3

-Much Love-
SluvJBiases
22th of January 2012, Sunday  (01:30 A.M.)