Forever love

Innocent Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time there was a cute little squirrel. This squirrel was lonely and friendless.But he was very kind and good at heart. He always helped all the little animals in the jungle and stayed cozily in his burrow.

One day he was roaming in the jungle.Then he saw a cute little butterfly who was flying happily in the jungle.Seeing the little butterfly the squirrel got very happy and he went near the butterfly. But the butterfly got scared of the squirrel and flew away to a different far away flower.So the squirrel got sad because he wanted to be friend with that cute little butterfly. As the butterfly was afraid of him so he didn't go near to the butterfly and only kept looking at her with teary eyes.The squirrel everyday was going to the same place secretly where he first saw the cute butterfly just to get a glimpse of her.He was contended to see her from afar hiding behind a bush and it was more than enough for him.Many days passed like this.

One day he waited for the little butterfly at his usual hiding place but the butterfly didn't come.After waiting for a long time he left that place as he was feeling very hungry.The sad squirrel was looking for his food and then his feet felt something soft underneath them.He looked down and was afraid that it was his beloved butterfly lying on the ground flapping her wings but couldn't fly.So he gently touched the wings of the butterfly. But the butterfly got frightened and was reluctant. Seeing this the squirrel stepped back and tried to ease the pain of little butterfly. Because it was very painful for him to see his beloved butterfly in great pain and agony.He told the butterfly that,'' he wants to help her if she has no problem".
The butterfly was scared as her parent told her not to be friends with animals of other clans.So she said to the squirrel in a broken voice that she does not need any help.But then she immediately fainted.Hearing butterfly's words the squirrel got hurt but when he saw his little butterfly fainted it seemed to the squirrel like his world became colourless and dark.He quickly held the little butterfly in his arms and took her to the near by stream.The butterfly was completely unconscious. She had no clue what was going on as she collided hard against a tree and her one of the wings got cracked.The squirrel was very careful and nervous also while carrying the little butterfly as she was very delicate.As he reached near the stream he gently laid her down on a soft flower and rushed to fetch water from the stream.He was in hurry so he tumbled and got hurt while rushing towards the stream.Still he forgot his pain and got up quickly and fetched some water in a sea shell.He sprinkled some water on little butterfly's face.Then she slightly opened her eyes and saw the fogginess. She saw a cute worried face of the squirrel who had tears in his eyes.She softly thanked the squirrel in a broken voice but was still weak to fly.The squirrel was worried for the little butterfly so he asked her," If it is okey with you then I will carry you to your home".Butterfly was weak to say anything. She said that she has lost her way to her home as she was carried by wind to that place.Then the squirrel thought for sometime and told the little butterfly, " You can stay with me in my burrow for tonight as it is already dark and I promise I will take you to your home safely tomorrow morning".
The butterfly was scared as it was dusk and she had to get home.But the only one she could trust was the kind hearted squirrel who saved her life. So she said okey.The squirrel was happy as well as sad at the same time.Happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter