Chapitre O1

The Big Fat Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What the hell, our school accepted a student from a God School?” Yugyeom said while brushing his new green sneakers. A sneakers that unacceptable in school rules but say no more to Yugyeom, he’s like a leader among Silpaeja Senior High School. The neighborhood really knows who is Bang Yugyeom because he graduated from a school around there and famous with his karate skill. But the skill is use for bullying and get girl’s attention.

He is a bad news.

His friends, Kang Mingyu blinks and tried to read once more of the freshman student list name on the board, “Damn, it’s really Yongsan Junior High School? What the hell man, is this really our school?”

“I really want to know how this guy looks like and how the hell he ended up in this up school. Did he a gangster too in Yongsan?” Jungkook did not sure either about that.

“I don’t think he could graduate from Yongsan if he’s a gangster. That God School maybe already kick him out after find out he is a gangster, right?” said Mingyu, suddenly tried to connecting the dots.

Yugyeom pointed eagerly, “Oh! Maybe his father is an important person? That’s why he could graduate from Yongsan!”

Jungkook made a face, trying to mock Yugyeom, “Then how could that guy going to our school if he’s a son of important person? Use your brain, Captain”

Yugyeom hits Jungkook’s head, “Shut up! Just tell me if you see this Chanwoo kid. I will try to make him as our alliance. Maybe he is an important person and we could use him, right?”

 

Three of them just nodding while Kim Donghyuk walk passed them, Mingyu tried to stop him.

 

Mingyu ran after Donghyuk and embrace him, “Donghyuk? How could you just pass in front of us? How are you, buddy? I’m so happy to be your schoolmates again”

Donghyuk just smiled and nodded,  “Sorry guys, I just didn’t see you there-”

Yugyeom jumped a little to get closer to Donghyuk so he surprised and stop talking. Donghyuk seems not really comfortable with these bad guys he’s been knew since junior high school. Their reputation is not that good.

“Yeah, what are you looking for? Don’t you need to talk with us first and share your vacation story, Dongdong?” Yugyeom said, he playing with Donghyuk’s neat hair. He tried to mess it.

 

Suddenly a husky voice came from the other end from that locker hallway, “Donghyuk”

 

Yugyeom stopped his hand that tried to mess with Donghyuk’s hair a while ago. His attention goes to a voice from his back. Mingyu shocked a little to see that person, seems like that person is someone quite scary to him.

 

“Oh so your best buddy is already here. Why don’t you just said it earlier Dongdong?” Yugyeom said while watching Donghyuk ran as fast as he can towards his friends.

 

 

“Where have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter