화양연화 (1/2)

bangtan || dear army
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear ARMY,

      Hey guys! I know it's been a long time since I got in touch with our beloved ARMY again, sorry for the long wait and thank you for all your patience towards us all these years. How long it has been? Seven years i suppose, after me and my other hyungs got discharged from the military service we had to do when we reach the age of 30. I suppose y'all have been thinking where the heck were we during those seven years. Well, many things happened after we announced our hiatus for the semi preparation for military and holidays which we didn't mention when we announced. During these years, we were thinking a lot of things that might happen in the future. Will we still continue our contract after our service in the military? Are we still going to be seen as the most popular Kpop band worldwide? I doubted so, before we even announced our seven year hiatus, our popularity has already dropped to its lowest months ago. We didn't care much because we already knew this was going to happen when we announced it. It seemed reckless, but after we announced our hiatus, I felt free. Well, for a time being.

After the annoucement was made, reporters and radio stations swarmed at us asking about the sudden disclosure, and why did we want to have a hiatus for seven years, and why did we want a hiatus when we are actually not at the age of 30 yet. All of us told them it's for the preparation for our military service and stuff. To be exact, we weren't actually planning to do so, since we thought it was too soon. But why did we still make the announcement when we didn't plan to do so? To be frank, we wanted to completely rest ourselves and spend more time with each other just like old times. I still remember we actually bought cake for the members who had their birthdays celebrated and it was even memorable than posting lame but funny statuses on Twitter wishing them a happy birthday. I mean, it's understandable if they're far away in other countries or such, but wouldn't it be so much better throwing cake towards each other on their birthday and stay up late to play video games that night? Especially the classic Super Mario video games, which was Seokjin hyung's favourite game ever.

We actually took a very long time in planning this holiday amongst ourselves. We bickered a lot, thanks to Seokjin hyung who couldn't make up his mind on where to travel during the hiatus. And we finally made the decision to write a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter