Bonus Chapter

One week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That faitful Thursday night changed everything for one Son Wendy. She can confidently say she's never quite met someone like Kang Seulgi with her innocent smiles, captivating eyes, and unbelievable dorkiness. She's not a school girl anymore, she doesn't have unrealistically romantic fantasies about finding a tall mysterious stranger at a smokey edgy night club and making passionate love until the sun rises. She knows that when someone at a bar offers to buy you a drink they undoubtedly want to take you home that night and in Seulgi's case she was more than willing to make that happen however; she never expected the confident (not to mention y beyond all reason) rock star to be so flustered and adorable upon approaching her. The brunette seemed to be turning blushing and stuttering into an olympic sport, yet somehow still managed to have the Canadian hanging over every word. Eventually the monolidded woman calmed down, switching from unintentionally adorable to witty and way too charming to be legal. 

Wendy was absolutely hooked. 

They talked, laughed, and flirted to their heart's content. Empty Shirley temple glasses littered their table as the night progressed, both occasionally getting up on stage to sing and dazzle the audience in their own respective ways. She eventually learned that 'spicy boi's' name was Chanyeol and that he and Seulgi seemed to have a hilariously dynamic friendship spanning back to when the brunette was a newbie to the bar and helped the gigantic man get a particularly fantastic singer's number. At certain points of the night, the two would fall into a comfortable silence, stealing glances at the other when one wasn't paying attention. The attraction between the two was so palpable and Wendy knew she needed to bake her coworker Amber some brownies to thank her for suggesting she go to this bar for karaoke. Eventually the evening began to wind down and singers slowly began to settle their tabs and file out. Seulgi being the sweet soul she was offered to help the MCs clean up and pack their equipment but received a teasing decline from the two men causing them both to blush and slowly make their way out of the bar, side by side. 

She supposed this was where the age old question of "my place or yours?" was asked, yet Kang Seulgi being her unpredictable self spoke up before she could even dwell on the idea of asking the taller woman to go home with her. 

"I had an amazing time tonight Wendy." A bright blush was already apparent on the brunette's face as she shyly glanced at her shoes before continuing. "I really hope we can do this again sometime. Maybe somewhere with natural lighting and a quieter atmosphere...like a cafe." Her eyes flitted up for a brief moment before quickly moving back down to studying her shoes. "I know a really good one where the latte art is insane if you're interested?" 

Now this was certainly different than what she was expecting. Even though Seulgi was on the shyer side than most people who tried hitting on her at bars, Wendy was still sure that the other woman would be aiming to sleep with her tonight. However, in true 'Bear with me' fashion, the taller woman surprised her once more with a genuine date offer. It's been a while since she'd actually been asked out and not just asked to sleep with someone. Not that the Canadian slept around a lot, but that was just sort of how people seemed to do it nowadays. 

"Haha it's kind of lame I know, y-you don't have to say yes if you don't want to I was jus-"

"Yes." 

"Wait what?" Cat-like eyes widened at her in hesitant yet hopeful wonder.

"I said yes, I would love to get coffee with you sometime Seulgi." 

"Oh. Cool."Wendy couldn't help but to chuckle at how adorable the woman before her was. 

"You have my number now so I trust you'll text me when you're free?"

"I-I, uh, Yeah! yes. Absolutely!" The woman tightened her hold on the lapel of her leather jacket in excitement, biting her lip in mild anxiety as she stared straight into the eyes of the blonde. "Are you a hug person by chance?" She asked in a much softer tone causing butterflies to flutter in the Canadian woman's chest. 

"Absloutely." 

"Cool." Wendy was immediately swept up into a strong yet unsurprisingly gentle embrace, the scent of bergamot and spearmint invading her senses as she returned the hug. They may have been holding each other a bit longer than socially acceptable but Seulgi's body just felt so perfect pressed against hers and she smelled like ing tea for crying out loud! They slowly parted, faces mere inches apart as their eyes locked. Both women's focus seemed to drift as they took in the sight of each other's lips, the winter air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter