-Annoying First Friend-

Cause I'm a Liar

-Ong Seongwoo POV-

It’s kinda tiring me out to walk back from school to my house now, it doesn’t mean I’m weak, but can you understand when you have a car that always appear when you need, so why bother walking then. Although I’ve almost fainted because lack of stamina, I feel so happy today. It’s the first time that Noona and I moving out from my parent’s house and left all of facilities that they gave. It’s far from Seoul, but I’m lucky enough to have my Noona beside me and that flirty y boy in my first day. I’ve never feel so lucky.

Humming all in the way, and stop when I realized that my phone has been ringing several times. Just check my phone in case of emergency that’s what I thought and suddenly my face get so pouty when I see 5 unread messages notifications with unknown number. Who is …


Hello~ hyungnim!! It’s me, Daniel~ I just buy my banana milk, it’s so sad I can’t buy it together with hyungnim,

Mine taste better than your strawberry milk, you need to try this!! (>O<)/


What are you doing right now, hyungnim?? Don’t forget we need arrange the ♥DATE♥ later, kkkkk


Have you arrived at your part-time work? Why you don’t answer me, hyungnim (TT^TT)


Waaaa, hyungnim ignoring me, I got stood up again. Hiks, hyungnim break my heart again (-___-)a


Smile painted slowly in my redden face, Oh God why he is so cute, never crossed my mind that someone with y build body, husky voice and flirty attitude as full package has a radiance smile and sent me this cute message, like five years old. Maybe I’ll save this number as Hella y Kang Choding. I think I will reply this message later, as payback that he tease me over and over. Shove my phone into pocket.

..

.

I was so engrossed in my PC when I hear a knock at my room door, “Seongwoo-ya, stop whatever you doing for your stock, here I buy you some Mexicana. I’d my dinner with my friend, so you can finish it. You need to play more with your friends” Noona invite herself to my room and patting my head until my hair become so messy.

“You know, you don’t need to manage your stock or learn another business management thingy again, now let me support you, I have a real job now and I can support you too. Just enjoy your youth, Seongwoo-ya”

“I know, but we need to manage well so in case of emergency, I don’t want to have any contact with those demons.” I took off my round spectacle, trying fix my hair. Stand up from my seat and open the chicken bucket.

“Ya, they are our parents, don’t call them demon. You got your knowledge and money to managing stock from them. Yeah, I know that they are so strict especially to you, but it is because you are the heir of the company” Noona look at me with sad smile. She look so tired in her eyes, the silky hair that I know that got styled everyday with her personal stylist is gone now.

I’m sorry Noona you need to go through this because of me. Because I want to run away from the responsibilities that they gave every day. “It’s okay Noona, I got new friend too at my school, just to be know that you don’t need to worry over me.” I pat her long hair and felt sorry for them.

“Really? Wow, I don’t think that my shy lil’ bro now grown up and has made new friend at his first day at school. You know you never have a friend from previous school. So, normal high school suits you well than my prestigious Alma. I want to see the lucky one, your first friend. Please bring him over this weekend.” My noona get so excited about this and make a dash to kitchen to prepare any plan that she think, but it’s just my white lie.

I always got shy around stranger and everyone always flattering me up to get benefit from me, so of course I never have a friend, a real friend. But I have some acquaintance to use and they get benefit from that. I learned especially from my parents that everyone never gives something if they don’t get benefit from them. So why I bother to have friends. Now, I need to invite my friend, but the reality I don’t have one. I shove out the phone from my pocket. I scroll down through my phone contacts which of course full of business clients, my noona… and Daniel. Ah, I forgot to reply his messages.


Seongwoo

Ah, sorry Daniel-ssi, I forgot to reply your messages.

I just got a break from my part-time.

Hyungnim? Hyung just enough, it’s so creepy when you trying to be polite.

 And maybe next time for banana. Ah, are you have time at weekend?


Just sent it right now and now my phone buzzing like crazy. Oh God, Daniel.


Daniel

Wh-whaaa, Seongwoo hyungnim replying. Ups I mean hyung. (>///<)

You’re so cruel, hyung. You forgot about me. Don’t call me Daniel-ssi. Just Niel okay.

No next time, this one is very delish hyung. You need to try right now (>w<)/

Whaaaaat? Weekend you said? Yeay weekend! DATE


Seongwoo

Don’t get me wrong, Nielie.

It’s a normal weekend! Not a date!

I just need you pretending to be my friend


Daniel

Whaa hyung call me Nielie, I’m gonna melt right now (///▼///)ノ゙


Seongwoo

Shut up! Be a puddle and gone for me, please.


Daniel

Wha, hyung is so cruel to stood up me again, you’re my heartbreaker (TT^TT)

Friend? Am I not your boyfriend-to-be? I mean it’s okay if you wanna be my boyfriend (>///<)

No, hyung. I won’t gone until I become ur lovey-dovey boyfriend (>w<)


Seongwoo

Boyfriend? NO!! I mean just as simple friend not a boyfriend.

I think you want me to call you ‘Niel’, if that so, I’ll revert back to Daniel-ssi.

Just go daydream by yourself, Daniel-ssi.


Daniel

You just break my heart again, hyung.

Don’t revert back, No— please call me Nielie, hyung. Pleeeeeasse. (>o<)/

Okay I’ll be your soon-to-be-boyfriend friend

(///▼///)ノ゙


Seongwoo

Just do as your wish, Niel-ssi.

I’ll tell you the detail later. Thanks

I need to get back to work. See ya


Daniel

No Niel-ssi, Nielie please (>w<)

You’re so busy hyung, where is your part-time work?

I wanna see you when you’re working.

See u hyung~


My face has redden so much so it looks like a tomato right now. How can he say that so easily? Him talking to me about boy having a boyfriend is an easy talk. I mean we are in Asia, we can’t openly say something like that. I’m so thankful that it was just in the chat. I don’t know how to react to that. I’m blushing again and again because that Kang… Kang Daniel.

~~~

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Thank you for the subscribe and comment.

I'm sorry if this story have slow pace plot, but I'm trying to release next chapter a.s.a.p

This chapter I wanna show the tsundere side of Ong Seongwoo and childish side of Kang Choding.

For another shipper, I'm sorry that other member didn't show up in the chapter.

And I see there is E.L.F too here, so sorry that this chapter I ain't include any interaction with super junior member.

For mexicana, I'm not their ambassador or something like that, I include this photo because mexicana one of ongniel shipper if you know what I mean :v

Credit to owner pic/photo