...1

of stupid kisses and lousy bets

TO YOU, if you exist, I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ANYTHING IN THE PAST MONTH (or was it a year already) BUT HERE IS ONE OF THE WORD VOMITS ON MY JUNK FOLDER AND I AM FINALLY POSTING IT SO PLEASE ENJOY A LOT~~!! I JUST USED SOME OF MY TIMES HERE IN THE OFFICE SO IF THERE IS ANY ERROR OR WHATEVER, KINDLY LET ME KNOW.

 

P.S. IT IS A VERY SHORT STORY SO PLEASE DON’T EXPECT TOO MUCH.

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3

 

 


 

 

"Let's break up. You are a lousy kisser."

"But... but... wait!"

Donghae can only watch his girlfriend, now an ex, walk away from him. "Tsk, she didn't even gave me a glance." He pouted.

He feels sad, yes, but not to the point of wasting his life away because of a simple break up and for the same reason girls used to leave him. Donghae feels down because is he that lousy? Can't the girls stay with him despite being a bad kisser? It is not like he has many experiences to practice his kiss... or maybe not?

Just like a light popped up on his head, he thought of a stupid but a rather useful thing and skipped while walking home.

 


 

"Heechul hyung! Heechul hyung! Are you home?" Donghae trudged through the dorm room to find the said member.

 

"Oh if it isn't my favorite dongsaeng. What can I do for you?"

Donghae smiled a Cheshire smile before uttering, "Teach me how to kiss! Let's practice kissing!"

 

If Heechul had something in his mouth that time, he is sure that he will be choked to death. "What?! Are you insane?" Donghae must be crazy, really.

Donghae looked at his Heechul hyung’s determinedly. "No I am not insane, and yes I am sure about this." He sighed with a pout. "My girlfriend broke up with me. Again."

 

"Aww. Are you okay, Hae?"

"Yeah but..." Donghae sighed again. "Her reason is just like what other girls had told me. I am such a lousy kisser for them." He pouts. "So please hyung, help me."

 

Heechul thought hard. "Aish. Be thankful you are my favorite! Come on." Heechul grabs him by his arm and they enter the older man's room.

 

"Okay so before we begin, are you really sure you want to do this and this ain't just a spur of the moment?" Heechul asked.

A Yes and an eager nod was the affirmed answer of Donghae. He is determined to do this.

 

"Alright. No more backing out okay? Or else!"

"Yes hyung!" Donghae smiled.

 

 

Heechul ordered him to sit on the floor, crossed-leg. "First, I want you to close your eyes and focus on two things: one, to the person you are kissing and two, is to pleasure not just yourself but your partner too."

Donghae followed his hyung's words but find it hard to focus because he cannot think of a person he wants to kiss at that moment. "Hyung,” he whined, “this is hard. I can't think of anyone."

 

Heechul sighed and shake his head. "This is why I told you that your plan is stupid! How can yo--"

 

"Hello?" Heechul's speech was cut off as someone called Donghae on the phone. "Oh Hyukjae, hi! Yes I am at the dorm downstairs. Why?"

Of course it is Hyukjae. Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Me? I am just with Heechul hyung. He's helping me with something." He can see that Donghae is smiling so brightly. Stupid creatures. Stupid monkey. "We're practicing." Donghae giggled. "Oh you try to guess! It's a fun thing to do!"

 

Oh. Heechul thought with a smirk, yes Donghae this will be exciting.

 

"Hey monkey," He snatched Donghae's phone. "This is the almighty Heechul. Don't bother us. I am teaching my Donghae how to kiss. Bye!"

 

"Eh. Hyung, why did you hanged up?" Donghae pursed his lips while taking back his phone from Heechul.

 

"You'll see my dongsaeng. Things will get better and you will be better."

 

If there is a weird aura that Donghae had sensed around Heechul, he disregard it because that always happen to his hyung.

 


 

Not long 5 minutes, Hyukjae barged in to their dorm and angrily made his way to Heechul's room. And when he opened the door, he was welcomed with an unwelcomed sight. Donghae has his eyes closed and Heechul is inching closer to his face.

 

"No!" He shouted that clearly shocked Donghae and made Heechul smile secretly.

 

Hyukjae entered the not-for-everyone room and pulled Donghae by his arm before glaring at the said man and Heechul. He saw Heechul smirked before he pulled Donghae outside and to his room. He pushed the clueless man on the wall before scolding him but images of Donghae kissing someone else made him see black and before he can stop, he found himself kissing the poor and shocked boy.

 

Hyukjae felt like he is in heaven. Donghae's lips are as soft as a cloud and taste like sweet and chocolate and just simply Donghae. He can feel Donghae's hands grab his shoulder. He pulled back to inhale oxygen before telling Donghae, "If you want to kiss, just call me instead. Not Heechul, not Kyuhyun, not anyone but me. Understood?"

 

"But Hyukjae, Heechul is jus-" He was cut off by Hyukjae's kiss, this time a harder kiss. Hyukjae feels mad about the stupid Donghae but soon made his kisses soft.

 

"Don't mention anyone when I am kissing you." Hyukjae stared at Donghae’s eyes. Trying to regain his senses because honestly speaking, he is like drugged – drugged by Donghae’s lips. He may be addicted now by them, not to mention.

 

"But you have to listen to me first!" Donghae huffed. "Heechul hyung is just teaching me how to kiss. By words. He teaches me through words! And not by physically touching me. Not like you."

 

Hyukjae is dumbfounded. "What?"

 

He watched as Donghae looked down, his hands playing with his shirt's end. He can see his end coming. Hyukjae is beating himself up for his stupidity. What other members’ were saying must be true. He is stupid. For Donghae.

 

"But I like your way more. It is more educational." Donghae confessed while sporting a beautiful blush on his face. "And besides, I applied Heechul's teachings. One, think of the person you are kissing and focus on giving him pleasure. Are you pleasured, Hyukjae?"

 

"I am dead..." Hyukjae grabbed his hair. "What... Heechul hyung!!!" He’s nearing insanity.

 

"Uhm, Hyukjae are you okay?" Donghae watched as Hyukjae sat down in a corner, muttering something about killing Heechul and other members, even the managers.

 

On the other side of the dorm room, Heechul is laughing maniacally as he typed on his phone I won. Bring me my money here by night! in their group’s chat and replies from other participants on the chat room came flooding in, ranging from curses to happy ones. He crossed out the bullet Kissing before eyeing the Making Out bullet with wicked eyes. "Oh money, we'll be together soon!"

 

 

 

 


 

 

I AM ALSO DEAD. EUNHAE, WE BETTER GET SOME ACTIONS ON THE SUSHOW OR ELSEEEE!!! I AM SO EUNHAE DEPRIVED LATELY AND SOME ACTIONS WILL KEEP ME ALIVE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

 

 

P.P.S. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR REACHING THIS PART.