Love 1

Love Counts

 

-S.M Entertainment Building-

 

The first sight everyone sees in the WGM studio was the one and only S.M Entertainment Building, home to the legendary artists of K-pop. Boa, Kangta, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, Red Velvet, and NCT all of them have in common; beautiful music, the visuals, and true talent.

A new couple!?”

“Omo another couple!?”

“Omo omo!”

The MCs could see the rapper’s face through the monitor screen, guess they’re predicting it’s an EXO member. PD gave Chanyeol a present then left. He goes back into the practice room and shakes the present up to ear to hear anything inside of it. “Hyung, what’s that?” Sehun asked him. “I don’t know, PD-nim just gave it to me.” He said. “It’s probably from a fan.” Baekhyun presume laying his head on Chen’s lap. “Open to see.” Suho said. Chanyeol removes the top part and puts inside to take a letter. The man shows it to the members “A letter?” D.O question. “What does it say?” Xiumin asked. Chanyeol opens it and reads out loud the writing. 

This letter is from We Got Married 

We want to congratulate EXO Kai to be starring as We Got Married's brand new groom/husband. You'll be meeting your virtual wife at a peaceful and calming area in Yeudio Hangang Park. She'll be waiting for your arrival. Hope your marriage be a wonderful one.

 

After reading the letter, every did a little party celebration where they scream like maniacs and having people passing by outside thinking they are mental people. But for real, they're just proud of Kai and proud to be brother-in-laws.

 

“EXO Kai is the new groom omo!”

“This is daebaek!”

Kai on the other side of the screen has his jaw-dropping. He was too astound from the sudden announcement. “This is daebaek, I don’t know what to say.” He said. “Well we’re gonna call you a lover man.” Baekhyun said. Kai raised an eyebrow “Why lover man?” He supposed. “Because you’re married and you will be in love.” Baekhyun is squealing. “To be honest, I don’t know how to be a husband.” Kai told the members and pouts like a sad child. The man is too precious for them. Suho comes up to comfort him by patting his back in a affectionate way. “You’ll do great Kai, just be yourself and maybe your wife will love you.” He said. Kai turns to smile at him “Thanks hyung, and you guys.” He thanked his lovely hyungs and Sehun. “Kai-ah you’re so cute!!!” Chanyeol squeezes him to not have him have any life left. “Hyung you’re killing me!” The lover man tells the giant having the members laugh in joy. 

 The guys wishes him good luck on him and make sure not to be nervous on his first encounter. Before leaving the building, Kai changes into some nice clothes to look presentable for this moment that he expects to definitely change himself. A real man you could say. When enters the PD crew van, the staff began to ask him questions to answer, all of them are about who does he think is his wife.

Q. What is her personality?

"Her personality would be generous, loyal, and lovely."

Q. Predict if she's older, same age or younger

"If she's older then I would call her noona and it's not a bad thing. Same age is great too and younger would have her calling me "oppa" so I would say younger."

Q. Do you think she's an idol or actress?

"An idol"

Q. Is she someone you might known before?

"Probably, I might have seen her before but never we've talked or interacted."

Q. What is something you want her to know about you?

"I want my wife to know that I am a very humble person who cares so much for my love ones and is willing to protect her at any danger or risky moments that would occur. Anything about her is beautiful and I will always love her for anything when it's a good thing."

He ended his Q&A with a sweet smile, a lot of positivity coming from this man.

 

It changeover to Yeudio Hangang Park a place where visitors comes to visit to see the overall view of cherry blossom trees and enjoy touring. A teenage girl is sitting on the ledge looking like a goddess sitting elegantly. The girl is Momoland’s maknae Nancy. Earlier in the day, she received a letter from a WGM PD and it said she’s going to be the new wife/bride for the show. Now she’s at Yeudio Hangang Park finding out who is her husband. 

After a safe drive to Yeudio Hangang Park, Kai takes a brief second to just enjoy the marvelous atmosphere. It was fresh, warm, serene, and appealing. "Wow, I should come here often to have myself be relaxed after all those dull schedules." He said to himself. He walks to a pathway that leads to the main areas of the park where many people visits, the cherry blossom trees. It was like walking into a magical forest from a fairytail story. "This is really beautiful I'm so overwhelmed for this place." Even more beautiful, his eyes sees a girl sitting on the bench like a pretty princess. Kai felt like a jolt of lovestruck, he never seen someone so gorgeous before just sitting on a bench. 

He walks up to feeling confident to greet her. "Hello." He said. The girl turned her head to him and was astound of who he is. "H-hello" She said meekly. Her voice was cute but soft-spoken. "Are you my marriage partner?" Kai asked his curiositiy. She responded "I think so, how do you know though?" She asked him. "Because, there was a certain person I have to meet that is my wife." He explained to her clearly. The girl then grins like she understands what he's saying "If you are looking for that certain person I'm pretty sure you are looking at it right now." She said. Kai's eyes-widend "You're my marriage partner?" He asked. The girl nodded "Yes I am and I'm Momoland Nancy." She replies back. Everything make sense now. 

Kai and Nancy finally meet each other and they introduced themselves in a proper matter. "Hello I'm EXO Kai but you call me either Jongin or Kai." He greeted boldly, he lets Nancy to call him anything including his real name. "Okay Jongin, I'm Momoland Nancy and just call me Nancy or by my Korean name Seungri." She greeted back. Her inner fangirl feels is going to come out. Kai went on with the talk “So, what do you think this marriage is going to be like?” He asked Nancy. She replies back “I expect this marriage to wonderful and get to know you more.” Kai simply nod as an approval, he also thinks that it’ll work out pretty well. “Since you’re my wife now, why don’t we be honest about ourselves.” He said. 

 

“Kai seems like an engaging person.”

“He is and trustworthy.”

Nancy then speaks “That sounds great.” She said. The couple stands up from their seating and began to walk around the park. “I’ll start first,” Kai begins the talk “I’m a nice person but I do have a bit of a temper.” He tells Nancy and she gave him a puzzled face “Why do you?” She wonders. “Because, I am not a perfect person and it’s obvious a lot of people aren’t too but when it comes to me, I get mad when I make mistakes for countless of practice and screwing up the performance.” He explained. Nancy responded “You’re a perfectionist, you want everything to be done great but get frustrated when you mess up.” She understands Kai’s pain. “I don’t blame you, a lot of us wants everything perfect because of practicing forever and sort of lost your steps,” she continues “I’ll see you as someone that could be perfect for me.” She said. Kai looks at her like she’s a angel from heaven who is very grateful for him. Nancy can tolerate anything and that what makes her gracious. Kai assumes she’s the one. 

 

Kai wanted the conversation to go on, now it was Nancy’s turn. “I am attracted to older guys and it’s one of my standards of ideal type you could say. But, there’s always a problem about age.” She explained. “What about age?” Kai asked. “Like s, it happens to many couples.” Nancy said. “Oh okay, I mean sometimes age matters but most people assume it’s not because it’s love what matters. I’m fine with it because that’s them but, how old are you?” He asked her. “18.” She answered. “I’m 24 so six years apart isn’t that bad.” Kai's expectation from the Q&A is correct Nancy's face and personality makes her mature. “Yeah you’re right, I should just choose and care about myself.” Nancy said. “Well too late let you already have me.” Kai playfully said and she giggled “Of course and is it okay I can call you oppa?” Asked the teenager. He sheepishly responded “Sure.” “Oppa.” She called him. “Yes.” He answers to joke around and Nancy squeals all over the place. 

 

“This is so cute ottoke.”

“So cute!”

“This is the going great so far.”

 

The sweet couple are now entering to the van to go to a arcade for a little fun they want to do. "Oppa, what music I should put on?" Nancy asked her husband. "Whatever you want." Kai said, resting his head on the seat cushion he feels tried after practicing non-stop for the comeback but he still doesn't want to spend some time with his wife. "Okay." She puts on EXO The Eve. Her husband has a small grin on his face "You are sly you know." He tells her and Nancy smiles "What do you mean?" She asked. "I knew you are an EXO-L." Kai said. "Well I am a fan ever since you first debuted." She responded back and he ask a question "Who is your favourite member?" Nancy looks at him and answers "Baekhyun." Kai shakes his head "I knew it everyone loves Baekhyun," he sighs "I'm going to kill him once I get back." He said under his breath. Nancy heard it "Yah! Don't oppa I pretty sure you're just jealous I mean, I like you too." She said. Kai smirks "Say that again." Her face was confused and repeated her sentence "You're just jealous I mean, I like you too." He chuckles at her clueness "You like me more or Baekhyun?" He asked, he's having fun right now. Nancy gasp from what he meant, she could feel herself blushing. "Um...um...you." She said in a silent tone fidgeting her fingers. Kai again "Say that again." He just wants her to explode like a bomb. "You, I like you more oppa." She says it more loud and clear. He laughs happily "I like you too, jagiya." This man is impossbile making his wife go crazy with her heart.

This marriage is going to be magnificent in the future.

To be continued.