Pregnant?????

Love of My life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks, Yuri acted different. Yuri already got back from work and decided to take a shower. But then she felt like throwing up. Nichkhun then got back and called for Yuri's name but there was no answer, he decided to go to their room and check.

"Yuri." Khun called.

"Oppa I'm here." Yuri managed to say before throwing up again.

"is everything alright?" Khun asked.

"can I come in?" Khun asked.,

"ani..." Yuri said,but before she could finished Nichkhun opened the door finding Yuri sitting on the ground  by the toilet throwing up.

"Yuri how come you're throwing up?" Khun asked while rubbing her back.

"maybe it's just because I ate too much. It's ok let's go eat dinner." Yuri said, Nichkhun smiled.

During dinner, Yuri ate a lot. Nichkhun started to get worried because Yuri never eats this much.

"Yuri-ah are you okay?" Khun asked. Yuri put down her chopsticks.

"I don't know what's going on but I just wanna keep eating. I feel tired and always throw up." Yuri said.

"babe lets go to the hospital." Khun said. 

They arrived at the hospital and the doctor came out with results.

"are you the husband?" The doctor asked looking at Nichkhun.

"yes I am." Khun responded.

"well congratulations guys you're going to have a baby." The doctor said. Nichkhun looked at Yuri and gave her a hug. 

"Do you know how long?" Khun asked.

"it looks like she is 2 weeks." The doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter