CHAPTER 1

Hidden tears

FYI English is not my first language so maybe I will make mistakes  and please enjoy reading this fanfic🙂🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taeng's POV

'Urgghhhh'I groaned I felt pain all over my body.Then I remember that my dad hit me again yesterday 'hhhhhaaaaa'i sighed.Then I look at the time and it is 7:45 a.m which mean I am late now' I am late now!!'.Then I bathe and wear my clothes and bring money.(if you're wondering how did he get money he get from his dad after being hit).I went to hayeon my little sister bedroom and I see her still sleeping peacefully. The I went to living room and I saw my parents sitting together on the couch while watching tv. I quickly made my way to my motorbike and drive to my university.

Tiffany's POV

I just arrived at university and I saw our school kingka aka Kim Taeng was trying to walk between the crowd. I always wandering why his face have bruised and everytime I ask him he will say nothing with cold tone

    Then I saw sooyoung Taeng's best friend.'Wassup soo' I greeted 'Wasssup tiff 'Hey you we are late for our lecture right??Let's go before Mrs jang be mad at us'soo said.' You're right let's go'I said.

Sooyoung's POV

When I stepped into our lecture hall there I see Taeng with bruises all over his face.I pity Taeng what did this kind hearted man did that made he deserved this cruel treatment.I said next to him while tiff sat beside her beautiful best friend Jessica.I have weird feeling when I'm with her.Back to my buddy'Did that bastard hit you again??'I asked 'Watch your mouth dude he still my father and yes he hit me again' he said .Then Mrs jang came in and interrupted our conversation.

    After lectures finish we eat at the cafeteria and I saw Taeng struggling to eat his food as usual and as usual I offer to feed him but he rejected the offer kindly 

Then after school Taeng,Tiffany,Jessica and I  went to play bowling.Unfortunately Taeng has to go back home cause his parents made trouble in his home again.

Taeng's POV

I went home and see my sister lying helpless on the floor.I ran to her and asked 'Did he hit you hayeon-ah??'I asked. Then I saw my parents coming out from their room with messy clothes and this what they said 'Yes WE hurt her'dad said.'You said  if I kept it secret you promise you wouldn't hurt her'I screamed'.'Promise are mean to be broken my dear' said mom.Then they leave us while laughing.

Then I carried hayeon in bridal style and bring her to my room and place her on my bed.'From now on you will sleep with me hayeon-ah'i said while trying not to cry.'Thanks oppa for staying by my side'she said.'You're welcome baby girl'.Then I went to my dreamland.......

TBC

------------------------------------------------------------ 

How the first chapter!!Do y'all like it??Please comment and vote!!!!

I WAS BORN TO MAKE MISTAKES'

NOT TO FAKE PERFECTION 

 

👋🏻 BYE