One Shot ^^

Cuddles

Notes: Since I saw a fancam video of Seongwoo standing alone as they starts Energetic today on Instagram at I think Samsung Pay event, I feel sad watching him standing there without someone to lean back since his partner is Daniel. I cried. It broke my heart seeing him that way. So basically this is inspired from that fancam.

 

Author's POV:

 

Wanna One is preparing their second stage performance after they finished Beautiful. Fans were both excited and at the same time sad due to the part where Daniel should be singing were left empty with the lights focusing at the empty center. The members felt the emptiness too as they perfomed the song. Daniel is still resting, he's getting better now as seeing how he manage to stand on his own today just to greet his lovable fans is enough to make the members smile and happy. But he left afterwards since he wants to get well fast so that he can go on stage again and join s perform.

 

"Don't forget to take your meds later." Minhyun remind the younger male as he was about to leave the place. "I won't. Fighting!" he cheers, giving that toothy smiles of his and left.

 

-----------

 

"Okay now we're gonna start our performance with....Energetic!" the crowds cheer excitedly when Minhyun announced, but Seongwoo didn't really feel that happy because the starting of the song.

 

Seongwoo gave a small 'yay' and fist pumping to the fans as if he was excited but in reality he's really not due to their starting part of the song. As the light goes dimmed, they all positioned themself like how they supposed to for the opening part of the song with Seongwoo don't have anyone to lean on. So he stood there alone, head low with his eyes covered up by his hair. He let out a small sigh, but still noticeable by the eldest member, Jisung who stand beside him.

 

This is how it feels when they performed Beautiful just a few minutes ago. Empty. Jisung would have gave the younger male beside him a hug if its not for the song starts to play.

 

Although Seongwoo feels akward standing there, he shows off a good performance as how he always did for every stages they've performed in the past.Hiding away his feeling and wear that smiles of his all the time. Whether he feels sick, or tired, or lonely, or in pain. Just name it, he will still put that smiles on.

 

Thank god, he plays well when they have some moments answering questions from the fans. Jisung kept his eyes on Seongwoo everytime they focused the camera on him when its his turn to answer. Even Sungwoon and Minhyun noticed how Seongwoo constantly changed into that happy virus, cutie Ongie to the slumpy, sad and lonely Seongwoo when the camera were off or when they went back stage to get some breather.

 

-----------

 

"Ong Seong Woo saranghae!" yells one of the fangirls when he was gonna gave a speech, he smiles toward the girl who said it and answered back. "Yes, I love you too." he smiles. Then again one more fangirl yells, "Seong Woo ah, don't get sick!" the fans along with Seong Woo and s all laughs, and Seong Woo answered the girl back with, "Yes, I won't..." he chuckles. The mood was fun, and he was having fun even with that small loneliness are still there. "Seong woo ah, you're so handsome!" another fangirl yells and this make the whole people laughs loudly and same to Seong woo, shyly reply "Ahhh, thank you.." again laughing. He then gave his speech, thanking all their fans for coming to see them despite the cold weather outside.

 

The event ended really smoothly, and The Wanna One members all gave an applaud before they left the stage. Jisung and Minhyun approached Seong Woo real quick so that they can cheer him up a little since they know he is so lonely without Daniel being with them since all of them know, they are the inseparable OngNiel.

 

"I'm okay, don't worry." He reassure the two of them, giving them the smile he usually have but not as usually he supposed to have. They can see the differences. 

 

------------

 

Once home, all of them lets out a yawn, some even scream out 'FINALLY!!' as they know they'll have one day of free time tomorrow. No fansigning, or shooting, or music award to attend or interviews.

 

Seong Woo didn't say anything as he just went straight to his room. Daniel was awake when he heard them all climbing the stairs outside their dorm entrance. He was sleeping that's for sure since he took his meds earlier, and it made him drowsy. But he was happy when s all came home early today and excited to have a chat with them, especially Seong Woo.

 

"Welcome home, hyung." said Daniel, smiling to the older male as he walks in. Seong Woo only gave him a hmm. Daniel frowned. He rarely sees Seong Woo like this. He tries again. "How's the event go, hyung? Is it fun?" he asked looking at the older male, putting his infamous black bag away. "Good." and stop. Again, Daniel frowned at him. Eyebrows scrunched up as he tries to study the older male's face. "Hyung, is someth..." he was cut off when Jisung, Jaehwan and Woojin came in asking how he is doing.

 

"Niel how are you doing?" ask Jaehwan as he sat on the edge of the bed. Woojin stand by the door looking at the older male sitting on the bed with his hoodies on. "Good. I'm feeling much much much more better." He grins, with his bunny teeth shown. Jisung ruffles his hair. "Aigoo, thats good to hear. We all can't wait to see you back with us performing, Danny. Its so akward when you're not around." said the eldest. "Well not only when you're not around. It doesn't matter who is not there, it will always be weird if one of us are missing." he added, slightly glancing at Seong Woo who taking off his shirt and grabbing his towel, ignoring the conversation they're having.

 

"Yeah, its so weird. Ahh, that feels..." Jaehwan said, showing off that feels. He tries to shake the feeling off, earning a helpfully smack from the sparrow. Well more like painful smack on his head. "Yah! The hell is that for." Jaehwan shouts, rubbing his back of head where Woojin just smacked him. They starts playing boxing towards each other and it made both Jisung and Daniel laugh. It didn't go that long as Jisung stopped them before one of the seriously gets hurt.

 

------------

 

They all had their dinner together, as one big happy family. Laughing and playing games, having lots of chats. Daniel noticed how Seong Woo wasn't as talkative as he usually are. He's concerned about his favorite hyung sudden change since they all cameback from their Samsung Pay event. He do initiate few talks but that was it and even the others noticed too. Their yoo jaem member is no jaem, and he didn't even care about it. Guanlin who sat next to him tries to make Seong Woo smile, and he did smile but not that usual Seong Woo smile they all called. Not that bright like a star smile.

 

Daniel kept on looking at him and back to Jisung who were sitting next to him. He sometime whisper to the eldest asking what's wrong with Seong Woo hyung. "Did something happen?" he asked in whisper. "Well..." Jisung tried to explain what happen today but he just told Daniel to look for a video in SNS if there is any. You know how fans these days are so fast in uploading fancams and shares it to the world.

 

Jin Young and Seong Woo both lost in rock paper scissors so they are incharge of cleaning after dinner. Seong Woo didn't say anything still only starts doing his chores if you could call it that way. Jin Young felt the akward air as whenever he pass the plates to the older male to wash, nothing is gonna make the older talk or joking around with him. Jin Young knows that the yoo jaem Seong Woo hyung would always make jokes or do weird stuff to make all of them laugh but not tonight.

 

"Hyung?" Jin Young try his luck. "Hmm?" replied Seong Woo, as he continues to wash the plates. "Uhhh, nothing." And it stays that way until they finished their chores. "Good night Jin young ah." Seong Woo pat the younger's head and went to his shared room. Jin Young eyes follow his hyung as he wished him good night too.

 

------------

 

While Seong Woo were doing the cleaning in the kitchen, back in their room Daniel was looking into some videos. He searched for something that could relate on why his hyung is acting weird. Since earlier Jisung said to search for today's event and so he did. So far nothing was found. Frustrated he scratched his head. 'Ahh, this isn't right. There must be something here that I should know about but all of it are from previous events and lots of videos from our reality shows.' he groaned and lie down on his bed.

 

Jisung came in after washing up and just wish him good night and went straight to bed. "Ahh whatever." he gave up, and turn off the light using his leg and try to go to sleep.

 

Then Seong Woo came in shortly after, and Daniel turn looking at the older male. Seong Woo noticed how he turn to look at him. "Ahh sorry Niel ah. Did I wake you up?" The younger male just shake his head, so Seong Woo just nods at him and wished him good night too. Daniel didn't tear his eyes away from the older male as he watched until the older went to bed, back facing him.

 

Daniel can' take it, so he snatch the phone and starts looking into the media again. He scrolls throught his phone for about an hour until one fancam shows up a video of s performing their Energetic song today at Samsung Pay. The fancam focused on their piano choreo, which they do at the start of the song. Thats when it strike him when he sees how Seong Woo stood there alone without him being there to let the older male lean on him. The usual way is that Daniel is the one who is supporting Seong Woo as the older male lean back on his back. He facepalmed himself as he watched the fancam. "No wonder Seong Woo hyung was gloomy." he said.

 

He even look through other fancam that focused on Seong Woo, one of it being the one he replying all the fangirls yelling to him. Daniel chuckles to that since he thinks it cute. Then towards the expressing out your feelings using your five fingers, that too made him laugh since Seong Woo was clueless with the question. Well even Daniel were confused, he even thought to himself on how to expressed using your five fingers. He goes on, but he keeps repeating that same fancam over and over again. "I wish I could be there." he sigh.

 

Daniel glance at the older male, knowing that he already sound asleep. Daniel puts away his phone and stood up, he drag his blanket with him and slowly climbed up the stairs of the shared bed, trying not to wake the eldest one sleeping at the bottom part of the bed.

 

Seong Woo stirs a bit and it make him stop from going any further but then when there is no more movement, Daniel sneakily slipped in and lay on the wall side of the bed where Seong Woo is currently facing since there is more space there. 

 

------------

 

Daniel then cover himself and Seong Woo using his blanket as he slipped into the older's blanket and try to get comfortable. He stared at Seong Woo's sleeping face, so peaceful thats what he thought, but deep down he didn't think that his favorite hyung was feeling lonely. All that was just a mask trying to cover up from his loneliness. Even when Daniel watched all the videos focusing on Seong Woo is all mask wearing Seong Woo and not the real him. He does look like he's having fun but inside, he's feeling unhappy.

 

As Daniel busy staring at the older and with his thought going through all the videos, he were suprised when the older call his name. "Niel ah?" said Seong Woo as Daniel watched how the older slowly open his eyes and look at him with his heavy eyes. "Can't sleep?" the older asked, rubbing his eye as he tried to fight his sleep. "Yeah.." 

 

"Is it because of your fever again?" again Seong Woo asked, now a little bit more alert. Daniel only shook his head and stare the older again. "Just....concerned about you, hyung." Daniel start. Seong Woo only looked at him. They both stayed silence for a short while as Seong Woo try to think what to say. "Why did you say that? I'm fine though." "You're lying. I saw the fancam on SNS. It was from today's event." the younger said in a gentle way. Seong Woo were a bit confused, trying to figure out what Daniel is talking about. "What are you talking about? What fancam?" 

 

"The one where you guys performed Energetic....the one you have to stand all alone at the start of the song with nobody to lean on. Without me there to lend you my back." Daniel said now slightly pouting. Seong Woo stared and let out a sigh. "So they post it on SNS huh. Figures." Seong Woo said closing his eyes. "Niel ah, its okay. Don't worry about it. Its not your fault for not being well and nobody blames you. I can tolerate with that, its just one stage so its not a problem." Seong Woo persuade but deep down he still feels that loneliness.

 

"No hyung, you're not okay. You look so sad, despite all that smiling you show, that's not you. It's because I wasn't there that you were so quiet today. I'm sorry for not being there with you hyung." Daniel said as he slowly moved to hug the older male. Snuggling closer to him. "You must feel so bad and lonely." he continued. Seong Woo were suprised when Daniel starts to cry. "Ahh, Niel ah uljima. Uljima..."he the younger's head, rubbing his back to calm the younger down. He sigh when Daniel stopped crying.

 

Seong Woo smile when he slightly pull the younger away to look at his face. "I'm fine now. You make me feel much better. So don't cry. It should be me who need to cry not you but you manage to make me smile. I'm not lonely anymore." Daniel recognize the smile Seong Woo currently have. He knows that it is the smile which Seong Woo always have so he smiles back. "So...no more feeling lonely okay hyung. I'm gonna be with you all the time once I fully recover myself." he smiles broadly until his eyes changed into a crescent. "Yeah, no more."

 

With that both of them snuggles closer to each other, cuddling until they both fell asleep in each other's embrace. "Good night hyung, sweet dream." said Daniel, burrying his face into Seong Woo's crook of neck. "Good night Niel ah and have a sweet dream too." placing a peck on the younger's forehead and his soft hair until they fell asleep. They feel happier when they have each other, because that's how SCIENCE are. *wink*

 

------------

 

Typos, errors....sorry, too lazy to check it out. Enjoy this cuddly cuties again xDDD. I can't get enough of it. I want this moment to happen tonight (7/12/17) hahahaha... See ya guys later *wink* Here have some OngNiel gifs :333

 

Bukan LDR namanya kalo enggak banyak cobaan. ['Oh Little Girl' 2nd b… #fanfiction # Fanfiction # amreading # books # wattpad

Daniel Kangong ongThat moment when Seongwoo wants to re-do the head on shoulder scene with Daniel :')