Me ?

Am I The One You Choose ?

Bomi is a nice girl . She is well-known among the student on her grade because of her short-tempered issues . She also knew how to fight .Sungjong is opposite of her , he is a quiet boy. For a year , they studied together , Sungjong had crush on Bomi , but he afraid to tell her his feeling . He might get bruises all over his body .

 

'' OMO ! I'm really really sorry ! '' the nerd kid said as he accidentally spilled coke on Bomi uniform . 

 

'' Yah ! New KID ! You better precaution things around here , cause , you never know what happen next . '' Bomi said . She left to bathroom with a smirked on her face .

 

That nerd kid cried on the floor .

 

' BOMI ! SO ! AWESOME ! TOTALLY ENVY HER ! ' Sungjong while watching Bomi left . Sungjong went to chase her . 

 

'' Bomi-ah ! Wait me ! '' Minwoo ran toward her . '' I want , talk with you .'' Minwoo said , gasped for air . 

 

Sungjong hid behind the walls so that they won't notice him eaves-dropping them . 

 

Bomi turned to Minwoo and crossed her arms . '' What ?''

 

'' That is a harsh greet to your friend .'' Minwoo said .

 

'' Straight to the point please ? '' Bomi asked him . 

 

Minwoo cleared his throat . '' Would you be my girlfriend ? '' Minwoo said as he was kneeling . 

 

Bomi and Sungjong was shocked . 

 

'' I'm sorry , but my heart .. belongs to someone else .'' Bomi said , placing her palm on her chest . 

 

'THUMP THUMP ', Sungjong heart rates moving faster .

 

'' Tell me , who is the lucky guy .'' Minwoo asked her . Although the question making his heart like being stabbed with a knife . He had to make sure that the guy is perfect for Bomi .