afraid

More Than Just Games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were so close that it would be the easiest thing in the world to brush her lips against hers. Jennie stared into Jisoo’s eyes while the left side of her faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on her god like face as she watch Jisoo’s struggle. Jisoo stifled a moan in . Suddenly, Jennie flipped Jisoo over and pinned her down on her back and Jennie was now on top of Jisoo, pinning her wrists to the bed above her head. Jisoo trembled as she tried to escape.  Jennie only gave an evil laugh as she thought of all the evil things she could do to Jisoo pinned down like this. She settled, however for holding her pinned hands in one of hers and tickling her mercilessly while Jisoo squealed and struggled in her hold with the other hand. 

“This is for injuring my head and making me fall Jisoo!!” Jennie cackled as she continued tickling Jisoo while Jisoo was almost out of breath. 

“I’m sorry!! Please stop” Jisoo pleaded between gasps of breath. 

Jennie stuck her tongue out “In your dreams!!” 


“Hey girls, what happened?” A knock at the door interrupted their activity.

“N..Nothing!” Jisoo managed to spurt out as Jennie pretended to fix her hair. “Wow, one moment shes laughing and tickling me and the next moment she’s acting so chic like nothing happened”

“Jisoo are you not feeling well?” The nurse asked, concerned as she was still lying on the bed which was supposedly to be Jennie’s. 

“I am fine!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter