one

platonic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

daehwi: jinyoungieee
baejin: hm?
daehwi: can u come over tonight
daehwi: my mom's not at home and i'm scared
daehwi: :(
baejin: ok omw
daehwi: heh

"hyung," daehwi whines as he holds up one of jinyoung's hands. they're on his bed watching movies, and he's currently leaning against jinyoung's chest, which daehwi loves.
"hmm?"
"your hands, are so cold," daehwi frowns and jinyoung chuckles a little at how cute the younger is. "why is your body temperature so low?"

"the doctor said it's because of a lack of nutrients." jinyoung simply replies, bringing the younger's hand up to his lips and kissing it.
"don't worry about me, i'm fine."
"hyung i knew it! you were lying to me!" daehwi pouts, and jinyoung has to fight the urge to not kiss his lips.

"what? hyung never lies to you, you know that,"

"you didn't eat enough vegetables, right? hyung! vegetables are importa-"

"yeah yeah. i eat my vegetables, alright."

"then eat more!"

"vegetables taste bad," jinyoung's lips curve downwards as he looks his best friend.

"hyung, i hope you're healthy," daehwi says, shifting a little to climb onto jinyoung's lap. he grabs jinyoung's face, and pinches his cheeks.

"i am healthy, daehwi-yah,"

"no! even your face is so cold," daehwi scolds. "but luckily, i know how to warm it up."

jinyoung smirks. "hm? do you want to show hyung how?"
daehwi nods, and plants a kiss onto jinyoung's cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter