Chapter One

Mystic Girl

(A/N: Hey everyone! So the members speaking in English will be regular and Korean will be in italics. Also, I’ll be using some girl group songs as the group's songs in this fic like it is their own when I know who it belongs to in real life. Please support and share but do not take as your own! Thank you and enjoy!)

 

'TS Entertainment to make new girl group just months after new boy group TRCNG debut.'

 

'TS Entertainment to make girl group out of non-Koreans infuriates fans.'

 

'TS Entertainment to hold press-conference over new group.'

 

'All members of new girl group Mystic from TS Entertainment over 20.'

 

I sigh softly as I read the articles about my group and I as I sit on the practice room floor. I look out the window to see rain pounding hard against the windows while lightning strikes every once and awhile. Helen, the second oldest and leader of our group Mystic, takes my phone out of my hand.

 

"I told you not to read those anymore!" She scolds as I lean my head on my hand looking up at her. I pout slightly and lay down on the floor not commenting as I know its better and the lecturing will take less time.

 

"Mind Helen, Nyx. We all want to be excited about our debut, but we can't if you keep reading those articles," Harmonia, our eldest member says.

 

"I only want to see what netizen's think about our group, especially with all the attention on us before debut," I say softly looking at both of them.

 

"Enough moping Nyx, it's time to practice our debut song," Thalia says softly while helping me off the floor.

 

"Can I change into something easier to dance in?" I ask and then run out with my clothes once the choreographer nods.

 

I change my outfit quickly and rush out of the bathroom not watching where I am going. I hear talking but ignore it as I hit something hard and fall on my whimpering at the pain in my tailbone.

 

"Ow... That's going to leave a bruise," I whisper and pout as I rub my . I look up when I see multiple pairs of shoes in front of me. I gasp and jump up while ignoring the flaring pain that erupts from my at the quick movement.

 

I bow multiple times and apologize while blushing in front of B.A.P. "Look how cute she is blushing," Himchan says while leaning on Jongup. "You don't have to apologize. We got to meet you because of it," he says smiling his charming smile which makes my blushing more obvious.

 

"Stop flirting!" Daehyun and Youngjae say together while hitting Himchan. I bite my lip to hide my smile as a small giggle escapes. All of them turn to me with dazed looks on their faces and look at each other smiling.

 

"So are you a backup dancer?" Jongup asks quietly while shyly making eye contact.

 

"Backup dancer?" I ask confused, and then my eyes widen. "Crap! Practice! Their all going to kill me!" I say whining as I run down the hall and slam the door when I make it to the practice room.

 

B.A.P all look at each other confused and head to the practice room out of curiosity while talking about the mysterious girl they ran into.

 

"Definitely different." "She's cute." "I wonder why she's here."

 

They all look into the practice room to see four girls all dancing hard to a song they haven't heard while the choreographer yells to each of the members. B.A.P's jaws drop at the sight of the girls and their dancing skills as well as their singing and rapping.

 

"Guess we'll be keeping an eye on them."