Chapter 1

Love Instinct ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun

 


Buzzes everywhere the first time I step inside KD high from the outside field to the hallway. It's not new to me but its actually irritating too. Who I am to be the main ingredient of their gossips. I've been in this school for like 10-15 mins. Yet it feels like I've been attending this school for years. How come they know me?

 

As far as I know, the school I previously attended is not that popular or that known to the public to be talked about. Why do they know me? 

 

As I walk in the hallway busy finding the room where I could get my schedule and section. Girls and Boys gossiping about me. Wishing that my bestfriend is with me now. But the said one is nowhere to be found, she promised me that she will tour me here.

 

Arrrgghhhh, where are you when I need you? I said to myself. I actually need to find the faculty room. Since that's what the instruction said to me days before I enter this school.

 

Fortunately after contemplating whether to ask the students gossiping about me. I saw someone who doesn't mind me. I approach that someone and asked.

 

Excuse me miss, do you know where the faculty room is? I asked, the later look my way and smile. Are you new here? She asked, Yes I'm Kim Dahyun first-year student. Oh, so you're Kim Dahyun they've been talking about for days, she said.

 

What? Talking for days? Seriously, what's with this school? I want to know why but I really need to go to the faculty room and get my schedule and section. Yeah, I guess so. I said to her, she then again smiled at me and said. Okay come with me, you've just asked the right person.

 

She's talking while we are walking but I just really don't mind what it is all about. The only thing I mind now is to know where my room is and the section I belong, so that I can sit already I've been walking since I step inside this school. And get out of sight of this gossiping student.

 

The thought of being peaceful inside the room is not happening at all after I got my schedule and walking to my assigned room together with the said homeroom teacher of our section. The buzz of the gossipers didn't die at all since my said to be classmates are also gossiping about me. This is insane, it's not normal at all. Bet they are also from other school yet they know me? How?

 

How?

 

The only letter H in the 5 W's and H, yet its been the most word that I am using since I start my day here. How did they know my name, how did they know me? All the How's I know I've been meaning to ask them. And the question I'm very eager to ask is WHO IS THE ONE BEHIND THIS?

 

As I stand beside our teacher who is talking about how we will be together for the whole year and things we need to follow in this school and the time we need to introduce ourselves since didn't know each other at all. And the thing I don't like the most, the first one to introduce and it is in front of them.

 

And since your classmate here is already beside me why not she does the intro first? He said, I just looked at him and stare and he just nodded. Well, I don't have a choice at all so I started it. Hello, I'm Kim Dahyun from K middle school 17 years old. Please to meet you all hope that we can all be friends, I said and bow. And they all start talking about me, thanks to our teacher it cut short and said, You can have a sit now Kim Dahyun. Nice, the only sit available is in the back and being Kim Dahyun I really need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter