Chapter 1

The Last Breath

"Let's jump!" Jungkook yelled on the top of the cliff. 
The cliff was beautiful, just like the water down there. 
The view was outstanding. 

Jungkook wanted to jump, he had the courage, he took off his shirt so he had only pants on his body. 

Taehyung hesitated, he wasn't sure if he truly wanted to do it.
"We can do it." Jungkook said as he came close holding taehyung's hand and looking directly on his beautiful eyes. 

With that, and only because jungkook was the one to ask him, taehyung agreed. 

And they jumped. 

*

Jungkook and teahyung were in a vacation in Hawaii. They have been there for two months now. They wanted to escape, to be alone. 

Although they were only best friends, jungkook felt more, he had feelings for taehyung but didn't tell him yet. 

He wanted to take the vacation as an opportunity for him to expose his emotions and feelings towards his guy. 

Not only for him, but also for taehyung. 

But jungkook never got the chance. 
In one night that ruined everything they have dreamed on, the perfect vacation.

In that night, jungkook was charged for murder, they broke up and they haven't seen each other for five years. 

five years later

It was nine in the early morning when taehyung walked in the streets in seol with a coffee in his hands in his way to his job office in the middle of seol. 

After what happened with jungkook in that night, teahyung felt betrayed and started working to get his money and leave Korea for good. 

He couldn't stand the pain that was all over his body and his soul. 

"Good morning sir." A woman in the entrance said hello to taehyung. 

"Good mornin-" taehyung wanted to said back and welcome nicely the women in front of him. 

But something bothered him, 
someone. 

He saw a person with a hoddie on his head walking really fast between the people in the other direction. 

"Sir are you alright?" The women asked, worrying for taehyung. 
Taehyung didn't answered and left his bag to her.

He started to run. 

Run as fast as he can, hoping it's his guy. 
his jungkook. 

"Excuse me.." He mumbled between the crowd and tried to get through. 

He continued running, trying to get to him until this person disappeared and taehyung was left alone between the people,  trying to focus on his breathing. 

"I know it's you." He said to himself