Valentines Day

BTS One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      BTS One-shots   Valentine's Day "You are such a bastard Jimin, I hope you don't find love again. You don't have the right to love anyone Park Jimin." She walked away from Jimin. Jimin remained sitting on the bench. He had just broken up with his girlfriend. Why? Well because he didn't love her, they had been together for almost a year but Jimin never felt like he actually liked her.  She was right though, he always ended up breaking the girl's heart. He had really tried to make it work this time but what he felt was never love. Jimin sighed and headed home.   "You broke up with her? On valentines day? wow,  I was so sure this was the one." Jungkook sat down next to him.   "I thought so too Jungkook but I really didn't feel love." Jimin crossed his arms. "There must be something really wrong with me, she was a total babe." Jungkook nodded. "She was a babe. Would you be mad if I dated her?" Jimin hit him in the back of the head.  "Stod saying dumb things, you don't even like girls. Did you forget you were gay Jungkook" "Hey, maybe she can make me straight." Jimin laughed. "You really are something Jungkook." Jimin stood from the couch and grabbed his coat. "I'll see you later Jungkook, I have to go to work." Jungkook pouted and waved. "Bye, Jimin." He laid on the couch and watched Jimin leave.   Jimin worked at a bar, he was one of the many pretty boys that worked there. The boss only hired good-looking men to drive business in, most of the people here at the bar were single women every now and then some gay guys would come in to get some eye candy.  "Jimin ah! Go tend the table on the second floor." Jimin nodded and made his way to the second floor and found table 3.  A group of people sat at the table. Three guys and three girls, they seemed to be on a group date.  'Look it's a pretty boy!" One of the guys at the table pointed him out, the girls quickly turned to look at him.  "Hello, I am Jimin. I will be your waiter for today. What would you guys like to drink?" The girls smiled at him. "You have a nice name Jimin." Jimin smiled at them. One of the guys spoke up. "Well have a bottle of whiskey, bring the girls some margaritas." Jimin nodded. "I'll bring them shortly." He turned and headed downstairs. Wah! Those girls were there with their dates but they were flirting with him. What time of... he needed to calm down. In a way, they had complimented him.  He made his way back to the second floor with the margaritas and the bottle in hand.   "Here you are 3 margaritas and a bottle of whiskey." He placed three cups and a bucket of ice on the table. "Has anyone told you that you have a nice ?" Jimin looked at the girls. "Yes, I am told that pretty often." The girl smirked. 'What do you expect Ji young he works at a bar and most of the people here are women." One of the guys called her out. The girl, Ji young, quickly turned and made a face.  "If that it I will leave now, again my name is Jimin call me when you need me."  One of the guys smiled at him and nodded. Sadly Jimin would have to stay nearby in case they needed him.  The girl Ji young kept looking his way. He found her to be quite annoying, he hadn't spoken to her but from what he could see she was annoying.  Jimin tended to other tables, today was a busy day.  "Jimin!" He heard his name called and quickly turned around. It was table 3. "You called?" Jimin smiled.  "Yes, can you bring more margaritas." One of the girls asked. "Of course ill bring them right away." He quickly headed to the counter and asked for 3 margaritas and headed back.  "Here you go 3 margaritas. Do you need anything else?"  "Yes, we need your number" Ji young giggled.  Jimin laughed awkwardly "Ah I'm sorry but that I can't do. Call me if you need anything." He smiled and turned to leave when he felt someone grab his .  He quickly turned around and heard the girls laughing. "You should sit with us, we would love your company."  "Yeah, sit with us these guys are boring, we will have a better time with you."  "Are you really saying that in our presence?" The guys got up and left.  The girls just ignored them. "Will you stay with us Jimin?" Ji young asked.  "I can't do that I have work." He began to walk away.  Ji young stood in front of him. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter