Final

My Heart Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s here!”

 

 

 

 

The noisy café suddenly become too quiet when they heard the shout. The students even put down everything in their hand including the spoon as they trying to halt any unwanted movement.

“Who’s here?” Seulgi whispers into the person next to her.

“The queen in this school.” Wendy, the next person to Seulgi, answers in the lowest volume she could do that Seulgi can hear.

Unfortunately, every eye on them as their voice are the only sound in that quiet atmosphere.

Wendy gulps as the eyes of the so-called queen turns to them. On her side, Seulgi has a blank expression. The students gasp as the gang taking closer steps towards the duo.

“So you are the new student?” A sharp gaze meets Seulgi’s eyes.

“I am.” Seulgi’s brave and simple answer turns the quiet into whispering voices.

They could not believe that the new student still has the calm and composed posture.

“It’s good to see you here.” A smile but cold.

“Thank you, miss?” Seulgi responds and asks for the name.

They students witnessing the scene, slowly taking a step back. The leader of the gang just emitted a very cold aura. (The students said so)

“Irene.”

“Thank you, Irene-ssi.” Seulgi once again say thank you, clearly saying the name of the intimidating person in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The intimidating event didn’t stop that time as the school currently full with gossip about the queen of the school aka Irene and the new student, Seulgi has been encounter with so many cold fight.

 

“Kang Seulgi!” High pitch of voice fills the corridor.

 

“What do you want, Irene-ssi?” Calm yet sharp voice of Seulgi, welcoming the fuming Irene.

“I don’t like to see you here!” Okay. That words of Irene do scared the other students.

“So do I, Irene-ssi… I just don’t like you. Your presence and you.” Gasps everywhere.

They cannot believe that Seulgi is daring to say that.

“Yah!” Irene’s face redden, embarrassed and angry.

“What?!” Seulgi’s voice raises.

 

Just go Irene-ssi. I’m not in the mood to fight with you. Seulgi speak in her mind as her eyes focusing on Irene’s eyes.

 

Fine! I’ll go. For now, Kang. For now. Irene speak in her mind as she turns around and leave.

 

Seulgi furrows her eyebrow, feeling weird now. It seems like Irene hear her thought. Her eyes focus on Irene’s presence until it gone from her sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi cursed under her breaths as she quickly gathering her scattered books on the floor. She’s in hurry to meet Ms. Tiffany and she’s late because of the sudden bump.

“Yours..” A hand handing the book.

Seulgi looks up and meet the unexpected person.

“So it’s you.” The person beat Seulgi from taking the first conversation.

“What a fate, Irene-ssi? Did it make you happy?” Seulgi said sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do you hate her so much?” Wendy finally take the initiative to cross her curiosity.

Even since Seulgi meet Irene, there been a war between the duo. No reason, no roots, just being sarcastic and saying aloud how much they hate each other. Of course, Wendy is curious. It’s not that Irene did something that make Seulgi angry or embarrassed on their first encounter. However, the hating and cold war suddenly crept up the school.

“Hate is a strong word, Wannie.” Seulgi calmly responded as her eyes still on the book she’s reading.

“But you keep saying that you hate her..” Wendy couldn’t understand.

“Who? Joohyun? I didn’t said that I hate her. I just said that I don’t like her.”

“That’s the same, Seulgi.”

“It’s not..”

“Okay, okay. Then tell me. Why do you don’t like her so much?” Wendy give up on that term yet not giving up her intention to ask.

“I don’t know. I just did.”

“No way.. There must be something happen that make you hate her. It just make no sense to hate someone without any solid reason, Kang..”

“Well, I just happen to. Like I said, I don’t know why. Just meeting her making me uncomfortable. That’s it.” Seulgi concluded.

Wendy cannot accept Seulgi’s answer but she know Seulgi’s being honest. That dumb bear just cannot lie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I will really kill her if I see her again!” Irene enters the room angrily.

“Whoa! Unnie, what happen?” Yeri asks worriedly.

“It’s not what, Yerim-ah. It’s who.. Did you fight with Seulgi again, Irene?” Solar asks nonchalantly.

“I hate her! Really!” Irene keep walking forth and back while holding her fist.

“Come on, Irene.. I don’t really understand why you need to fight with her, everyday.. What happen actually between the two of you? I never saw someone who really can stay cool in front of you..” Moonbyul commented but gulped when Irene glares at her.

“I bet you two must have history..” Solar smirks.

Solar’s words make Irene stops on her root. History. Is there anything happen between the two of them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop making that face, Irene-ssi.” Seulgi comments as she raise her eyebrow at the expressionless girl.

“Like I care, Kang..” Irene rolled her eyes but caught in guard when Seulgi suddenly traps her on the wall.

“Like I said, stop making that face. You making everyone uncomfortable.” Seulgi said as her eyes on Irene.

Irene gulped as she feel the rapid beating of her own heart. Something not right. Is Irene scared of the bear?

“I don’t..” Irene didn’t finish her words as she immediately shut and eyes as she feel Seulgi’s face getting closer to her ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter